PDA

View Full Version : Car Cover

FastMerc
06-21-2005, 05:42 PM
I believe there was a thread on a Marauder car cover.But havent found it.My mercury dealer knows nothing of them.Can some one point me in the right direction :o

CRUZTAKER
06-21-2005, 08:08 PM
Hey Mark, since you park outdoors, the OEM cover from Ford is NOT what you want. It will ruin your paint.

Grab a California car cover magazine next time you come over. They have covers designed for the elements.

Rider90
06-21-2005, 08:09 PM
Hey Mark, since you park outdoors, the OEM cover from Ford is NOT what you want. It will ruin your paint.

Grab a California car cover magazine next time you come over. They have covers designed for the elements.

Cali Car Covers has very nice covers. I can't vouch for their outdoor material, but their indoor material is supurb.

FastMerc
06-22-2005, 05:19 PM

Grab a California car cover magazine next time you come over. They have covers designed for the elements. I will check it out,I was hoping for something with Marauder on it.But I was going to put a plastic tarp over that,so there would actually be 2?

Smokie
06-22-2005, 05:34 PM
Have you considered a 10'x20' canopy enclosure. I bought one for about $160 at PepBoys. My wife and I put it up in about 3 hours, keeps the car bone dry and dust free.

CRUZTAKER
06-22-2005, 07:58 PM
I will check it out,I was hoping for something with Marauder on it.But I was going to put a plastic tarp over that,so there would actually be 2?
Same result...moisture will seap through.

I tried to cover the Vic with a blue tarp as well....moisture still got through.

FastMerc
06-24-2005, 07:27 AM
Same result...moisture will seap through.

I tried to cover the Vic with a blue tarp as well....moisture still got through. Well now that just s#$%@ now dont it.I have to find one that resist that,moisture sepage.