PDA

View Full Version : More Trilogy Open House Pictures

Donna
06-22-2005, 04:21 PM
Hi everyone,

I just created 2 albums in Webshot, so you can view the pictures I took at our Open House this past Saturday. Click on the links below and enjoy.

http://community.webshots.com/album/376473432KNiZOl

http://community.webshots.com/album/376482820aZkTch

Donna
<!-- / message -->

Tallboy
06-22-2005, 04:50 PM
Awesome pics-Thanks, Donna! Almost makes me feel like I was there...:)

Smokie
06-22-2005, 05:04 PM
Thank you Donna, really enjoyed the pictures, wish I could have been there.:)

Bluerauder
06-22-2005, 05:09 PM
Hi everyone,

I just created 2 albums in Webshot, so you can view the pictures I took at our Open House this past Saturday.
Very nice pics and a good turnout too by the looks of the group photo !! :up:

I've got a caption for the pic of the guy in the Ford Taurus shirt looking at the red and blue beverage tubs .... "Decisions, decisions" :rofl:

MikesMerc
06-22-2005, 05:43 PM
Nice pictures! Thanks Donna :beer:

Donna
06-22-2005, 05:46 PM
Very nice pics and a good turnout too by the looks of the group photo !! :up:

I've got a caption for the pic of the guy in the Ford Taurus shirt looking at the red and blue beverage tubs .... "Decisions, decisions" :rofl:Thanks Guys....wish all of you could have been there. By the time I took the group shot, some people had already left. Mental note for next year....take that photo earlier :o

:D Bluerauder....you are bad.....lol "Decisons, Decisions":rolleyes: .

I did go back and added some titles to some of the pics, so people will know who is who. Anyone that can help me with names and such, please send me a PM of the pic number and who the people are. Thanks....I just might get it done yet.......:P
Donna

Donna
06-22-2005, 05:48 PM
Nice pictures! Thanks Donna :beer:You are welcome Mike. While I was putting some titles on the pics, I realized how many Mikes we had there....lol

Bradley G
06-22-2005, 07:05 PM
Hi! My name is Mutt. This is my pal Jeff!

In front of T #1 Door open
Pic11
Bradley G :D
Great shots Donna! WTG!

CBT
06-22-2005, 07:21 PM
Great shots Donna! I like the group photos with the hella burnout marks!!

bigslim
06-22-2005, 08:40 PM
Thanks Donna!! Nice picture of a guy trying to lose more weight!!!! At least it was a diet Coke I was drinking.

STLR FN
06-22-2005, 10:07 PM
I'm surprised you forgot who I was. Not only did I make myself visible in the orange T-shirt, I took T2 out for a spin, literally. :eek: :nono: :shake: :bows: :banana2: :burnout:
.... Anyone that can help me with names and such, please send me a PM of the pic number and who the people are. Thanks....I just might get it done yet.......:P
Donna

BillyGman
06-23-2005, 01:15 AM
Thanks for going the extra mile by showing us all those pics Donna. You're the best.

Donna
06-23-2005, 03:39 AM
Hi! My name is Mutt. This is my pal Jeff!

In front of T #1 Door open
Pic11
Bradley G :D
Great shots Donna! WTG!
LOL...Brad, I thought about it, but figure Mike Z would shoot :gunfire: me if I did

Donna

Donna
06-23-2005, 03:42 AM
Thanks Donna!! Nice picture of a guy trying to lose more weight!!!! At least it was a diet Coke I was drinking.Well buddy, I was actually focusing on Mrs. Fubar, when you moved into my picture frame. Timing was everything :D. I love my zoom lens on my digital :) , works wonder for some of those candid shots:P

Donna

Donna
06-23-2005, 03:45 AM
I'm surprised you forgot who I was. Not only did I make myself visible in the orange T-shirt, I took T2 out for a spin, literally. :eek: :nono: :shake: :bows: :banana2: :burnout:
DJ....I did not forget you. I had a friend stop over last night while I was working on the titles and did not finish them last night. Maybe tonight. I am still waiting for my phone to ring :lol:

Donna

Donna
06-23-2005, 03:49 AM
Thanks for going the extra mile by showing us all those pics Donna. You're the best.
Thanks Billy. I enjoyed taking them.

Great shots Donna! I like the group photos with the hella burnout marks!!
Burnout marks??? What Burnout marks???? Who did that....:D