PDA

View Full Version : July Carolina Marauders Meet

Marauderman
06-22-2005, 04:47 PM
Well--I will start this out -Where are we all meeting for next month?--Why you ask?-Well--I remember a year ago a member said something about doing an annual cook out at his place--hey --you know what--it's been a year!! SO --lets help out maybe--maybe we could put in a few $$$ to sway this project--and hope it doesn't get to 95 outside again---so is the host listening??? or do we put that off till later--cause I think Aug.
SC Cheesehead wants us all down at his place for a pool party and food!!

So.........lets discuss folks--------------the date for the next is July 9th-----

PS--Pending arrival of certain equipment--me and another member may be late --no matter what we do---as if you don't know!!!..........Tom

dok
06-22-2005, 05:42 PM
We are up for anything the group decides. We are leaving in the morning for a week in Montego Bay Jamaica so I will check in when we get back.

fastblackmerc
06-22-2005, 05:47 PM
We are up for anything the group decides. We are leaving in the morning for a week in Montego Bay Jamaica so I will check in when we get back.
I won't be able to make it. Will be coming back from vacation that week. Hope everyone has a good time!!

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
:party: :party: :party: :party:

Butch
06-22-2005, 06:02 PM
My plans will depend on which weekend I make it down there for some "changes".....

I'm up for whatever though!

Marauderman
06-22-2005, 06:27 PM
Well,........ it seems the retirees are spending $$ and time elswhere ...hope you get back in time.....and others as well having fun too....anyone else not able to make a date for the 9th somewhere?..gheesh!! still haven't heard from the "main" member here yet...........and I'm the only one without an MM-----starting to have some major withdrawls yall......

Agent M79
06-22-2005, 09:06 PM
I have 'Carolina Marauders' penned in for that Saturday. Just need to know where to show.

Proudcop
06-23-2005, 03:29 AM
Im off from work 2 1/2 weeks in July so I should be able to make it. Might be in Hilton Head one of those weekends but hope to see ya'll!

JCB:beer:

SC Cheesehead
06-23-2005, 04:28 AM
Marauderman,

Yep, we're planning to do the August meeting down at our place in Greenville. Sure would be nice to have the meeting and cookout at at certain "Wrench Extraordinaire's" place again, check out the status of a few projects, etc (hint, hint, nudge, nudge).:hmmm:

SCCH

Marauderman
06-23-2005, 06:05 PM
Well- I guess I need to call him out--"frdwrnch"==where are YOU!! --aka Russell--its you we're talking about--,..so are you gonna do the cookout or not---.......dang----I hate having to say all of that -but
plans are plans-and we are getting neverous---yeah--thats a good word---cool-!=---maybe this will do it--lets see-!!!!!

03mmmonroe
06-29-2005, 05:52 PM
Well- I guess I need to call him out--"frdwrnch"==where are YOU!! --aka Russell--its you we're talking about--,..so are you gonna do the cookout or not---.......dang----I hate having to say all of that -but
plans are plans-and we are getting neverous---yeah--thats a good word---cool-!=---maybe this will do it--lets see-!!!!!

Hello all. I am still with out a house if you are talking about 03mmcorpus, Russell. HOPE NOT! I will be in NC that week end so if we are getting together let me no. My new email is rpryor2@ford.com.

Russell Pryor
03mmcorpus 704-281-4976 cell

Butch
06-29-2005, 06:53 PM
Hey Marauderman....You have to remember that if you use the name "Russell" now, that we have two of them for our group now.....

Hey 03mmcorpus! How's it going? He didn't mean you, even though we will be happy to come see your new home once you find one! He means the FrdWrnch Russell, that works at the dealership in Charlotte.

Glad to hear that you will be in that weekend. We will figure out what we are doing at some point. I know that Marauderman and me will probably be making a pitstop at CP Racing that morning.

Later!

Hello all. I am still with out a house if you are talking about 03mmcorpus, Russell. HOPE NOT! I will be in NC that week end so if we are getting together let me no. My new email is rpryor2@ford.com.

Russell Pryor

Marauderman
06-30-2005, 04:39 PM

Russell Pryor
.uh.....how do you spell --w h o o p s ....sorry--your right ---Thanks Butch for pointing this out to me--sorry=-My bad!! Butch is right--I meant our local currenly known guy as "frdwrnch" which Butch has mentioned-----so guess I will have to call him by phone personally-and say--time to tune in guy!!!--

BTW--Nice to hear from you again--keep us posted on how your move is and findings here near Charlotte----we are all glad to have you with us--you are valuable as all the rest and full of great 411 as well---
Stay tunned here for development for the 9th----something will be happening for sure!!!!

frdwrnch
07-01-2005, 03:38 PM
Hey Y'all! I"m back! Let's do it! I work this Saturday so I'm off next Saturday. Have no plans and can hardly believe it's been a year. I can make my World Famous Chicken wings as well as hot dogs and a few Brats, or I have a lot of fish in the freezer which could be fried up and served w/hush puppies and french fries. What do y'all think?

FordNut
07-01-2005, 08:02 PM
I may be able to make this one. Time & place?

Marauderman
07-02-2005, 05:03 PM
This is super--frdwrnch to host "our" 2 Annual Cookout -his place--...we need our best announcer to step in here and do his thing about this with the 411 on directions- and stuff--like --bring anything --and what-----maybe frdwrnch should tell us-----anyway--cough...cough..calling Agent M79!!!!

....and Brian! To have you show would be a Carolina Marauder honor--having been with you on several occations with our MM's, and a member of the Southern Marauders group from Atlanta----Am sure our members would be thrilled to see you both--that Black MM of yours is so different!-cool!!!

..........AND ......to add some spice to it all---although we will be a bit late possibility .....and 'Butch" for sure, and I hopefully will show up for the GRAND SHOWING OF HIS AND MY NEW SHOWING OF OUR MM"s

YES------- --the secret is out-- if all goes as planned --- you guys should see what has not been seen before for our club!----just hope we can pull it off in time to get there before all the food is gone--save us some--oh, I think you know where we will be ---it's there and then over to Russell's.....save us a plate or three.............but if my car is not ready --thats ok too-----I just hope it will----alot to do in one week--so ............fingers crossedX...Yahoo

Agent M79
07-02-2005, 05:33 PM
Well, it's frdwrench's to-do so I'll wait for him to give any details as he did last year.

For those interested, the posts for last years Carolina Marauders Hot-As-Hell Summer BBQ (ok... I named it) are here: http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=10848

Wow. "History". :beatnik:

Marauderman
07-02-2005, 05:54 PM
Well, it's frdwrench's to-do so I'll wait for him to give any details as he did last year.

For those interested, the posts for last years Carolina Marauders Hot-As-Hell Summer BBQ (ok... I named it) are here: http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=10848

Wow. "History". :beatnik:
.....way to go Agent M79 (Dave)--thats what I was looking for --those directions you did so well last time---thanks--so others would know -super----and frdwrnch has indicated--so I (we) vote for dogs and Brats!...Tom

dok
07-04-2005, 05:55 AM
We are back from hot, and I do mean hot, Jamaica. We will be there. I also vote for dogs and brats. Keep it simple.

frdwrnch
07-04-2005, 08:44 AM
Wow! Agent's got it goin' on! I started a new thread to consolidate the info. and now I'm out to clean the shop...

Proudcop
07-06-2005, 08:29 AM
Hey everyone, I wont be able to make it:( . I wont be back in NC till mid Saturday from vacation. Gate City Lincoln Mercury who fixed my car still hasn't been able to come up with the with the smoked rear lights. they keep calling and telling me that they are still working on the problem. I will just stay unique for a while! I hope everyone has fun on Saturady! Enjoy! :beer:

JCB

woaface
07-06-2005, 09:53 AM
Hey guys, I guess I'll keep up with this to see if you guys head down to SC, I'd be honored to tag along!

If you guys want to meet here (August, September maybe?), I can get reservations made at Logan's Roadhouse on Beacon Drive exit 54 from I-85. (That's where I work.) The food is awesome.

I would love to sponser a Carolina Marauder's meet in South Carolina in August if you guys aren't 100% set on anything. Just tell me how many and what day and we'll have a blast!

Marauderman
07-06-2005, 04:43 PM
UPDATE!

Butch and I will be at the meet----but first we have to put on our new wider rubber and --hopefully we'll both show for that--I know he will for a short stay--( uh --keep the food handy for Mr. Handy --k--cause we all want some too--:lol:)--I still have my fingers crossexd---anyway--all this is sounding so grreat--can't stand it!!!!!!!

.......and uh....woface--(James)-we're coming to your area next month for our August meet at SC Cheeseheads home/pool party----ya'll need to talk PM so to let others know we'll be there -whereever that is ----we'll find out by then--:lol:---

woaface
07-06-2005, 06:38 PM
Yup, I'll chat with him. I've met the guy twice now at the car wash:)

UPDATE!

Butch and I will be at the meet----but first we have to put on our new wider rubber and --hopefully we'll both show for that--I know he will for a short stay--( uh --keep the food handy for Mr. Handy --k--cause we all want some too--:lol:)--I still have my fingers crossexd---anyway--all this is sounding so grreat--can't stand it!!!!!!!

.......and uh....woface--(James)-we're coming to your area next month for our August meet at SC Cheeseheads home/pool party----ya'll need to talk PM so to let others know we'll be there -whereever that is ----we'll find out by then--:lol:---