PDA

View Full Version : Trilogy Supercharger Raffle T-shirts-update

Renata
06-23-2005, 08:13 AM
Hello Trilogy supercharger raffle participants,

This is an update on status of T-shirts order for all participants of Trilogy supercharger raffle.

I'm still trying to get size of the shirt from as many of raffle participant as possible. I've contacted many of you and majority of you have already send me response back, so I've begun to process the order, however here is the list of participants that I haven't heard back from or I don't have their email or phone:
Adair Thomas
Allard John
Androski Frank
Chain Wesley
Epson Robert
Ferrer Adrian
Grice II Jeffrey
Holmen ME
Howard Richard
Lynch Chris
Maritin Tracey
Muldrow Michael
Pearce Mathieu
Peterson Lowell
Peyregne David
Pryor Russell
Sefcovic Mark
Seitz Jewel
Stephenson Alan
Swallow David
Teter David
Voutier Mike
Weissert Chris
Zito Samuel

Above listed participants, please send me an email to rlabasova@trilogyintl.com (rlabasova@trilogyintl.com) or call 313-336-6135 and provide me with your shirt size you wish to get along with your address and phone number.Thank you!

I know you all can't wait to receive your shirt. I just want to assure you that we haven't forgotten about you! Not at all!

Thanks all of you for your patience!

With regards,

Renata Labasova

I've just updated the above list for people who has not responded for the raffle T-shirts.Since I will be out of the office from 07/02/05 through 07/17/05, please email your size, address and phone number to Donna Lutz at dlutz@trilogyintl.com (dlutz@trilogyintl.com) or call 313-582-7993 ext 106.

If any members know how to contact these people,please ask them to contact Donna at Trilogy ASAP. Thank you!

Donna
07-01-2005, 04:54 PM
HI gang...

as Renata stated in her update above, we still have not heard from quite a few people for their sizes for the T-shirts for the supercharger raffle. Please, if any of you know how to contact these people, please do and ask them to contact me. We would like to get their info and get the shirts out to them also. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Donna

MI2QWK4U
07-01-2005, 05:01 PM
HI gang...

as Renata stated in her update above, we still have not heard from quite a few people for their sizes for the T-shirts for the supercharger raffle. Please, if any of you know how to contact these people, please do and ask them to contact me. We would like to get their info and get the shirts out to them also. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Donna

Hey Donna....I know Mike Z. and I weren't allowed to buy a ticket for the raffle since we were administering it, but what are the chances of getting one of the infamous Trilogy Supercharger Raffle Tshirts?
XXL works for me!

jstevens
07-01-2005, 06:47 PM
Donna,

I sent an email to Renata. Can you or Renata confirm she received it?

Thanks,
John Stevens

Donna
07-02-2005, 03:52 AM
Donna,

I sent an email to Renata. Can you or Renata confirm she received it?

Thanks,
John Stevens
Hi John...

I will check it out for you on Tuesday when I go back to work.

Have a great 4th of July

Donna

Lowell
07-02-2005, 05:39 AM
Email sent. Thank you.