PDA

View Full Version : King of Prussia/Atco meet March 8th

Cable Guys P70 HPP
02-18-2003, 04:36 AM
KOP 1 Marauder and KOP 3 Crown Vic meet in King of Prussia 11:00 am at hooters and the young man thats in charge of the KOP meet his name is Marc of CVN I was @ 2 KOP meets and they are great meets and I might be there if you want to look at the past KOP meets go to CVN and go to Owen Ward page that what the meet look like and I hope all ya there...................:flame r: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :help:

Bigdogjim
03-06-2003, 09:13 AM
Regis Lucas: Is this still on? Would not be a bad idea. Nuff cars in the area. Let me know.
Big Dog

JerseyVics
03-06-2003, 11:56 AM
Jim,

I have yet to make a KOP Hooters meet although I always set out to go... I doublt I'll be able to take both weekend days off so I'll stick to the NYC Long Island Hooters meet, plus its closer.

I think you should definitely attend to spice up the variety of the Panthers that always attend... usualy its guys from Central Jersey and most Maryland, Virginia folks that attend. But lately even the Peeps from New England swing down for some wings!
(just see the DC H(.y.)TERS meet pix on CVN.

--Russ

Murader03
03-06-2003, 01:35 PM
Well, DRATS! Looks like I'll miss this one. Will be working Saturday which is a good thing dollar wise! Anyway, still have the winter tires on and the MM needs cleaned badly. Now if SPRING would just get here!

Cable Guys P70 HPP
03-06-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Regis Lucas
KOP 1 Marauder and KOP 3 Crown Vic meet in King of Prussia 11:00 am at hooters and the young man thats in charge of the KOP meet his name is Marc of CVN I was @ 2 KOP meets and they are great meets and I might be there if you want to look at the past KOP meets go to CVN and go to Owen Ward page that what the meet look like and I hope all ya there...................:flame r: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer:

Bigdogjim
03-07-2003, 08:22 AM
Hooters at 11AM it is. Anybody in the area of King of Prussia?
Big Dog

merc
03-07-2003, 11:17 AM
Sorry I would love to be thier, but my wife has the balls and chains on me this weekend.

Cable Guys P70 HPP
03-07-2003, 01:07 PM
Tomorrow is the KOP 3 meet for Crown Vic side & KOP 1 meet for the Marauder side, beleave me I did 2 KOP meets the 1st KOP meet had 4 Vics, 2nd had 15 to 18 Vics & 1 Town Car & we were also in Muscle Mustang & Fast Fords in march edition on CVN it was 1 of the most famous meets to be in a magazine & I was a part of that meet it sould be a turn out CVN & M.net together & the 1 whos heading up the KOP 3 meet his name is Marc S of CVN he will help ya out & when you go to hooters park in the rear where all the Marauders & Vics park to start the meet .............................. .........:flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer

Cable Guys P70 HPP
03-07-2003, 01:15 PM
The meet is tomorrow at hooters at 11:00 am in the rear parking lot check w/ crownvic.net for details on the hooters meet Marc S of CVN is hosting this meet check on CVN for details & after that let look forword to Carlisle .................:flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :help:

Cable Guys P70 HPP
03-07-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by merc
Sorry I would love to be thier, but my wife has the balls and chains on me this weekend. So does my wife to be.............

Cable Guys P70 HPP
03-07-2003, 04:01 PM
Kip hooters the guys are going to Atco race track instead the web site http www.atcorace.com & have a good meet....................

Cable Guys P70 HPP
03-08-2003, 07:25 AM
Yesterday I was online w/ Marc S of CVN & the guys voted on the lounge lizard to go to Atco race way to hold the meet & it still on it starts at 10:00 to 11:00 am today & I won`t there today do to some personal business but there are going to be a lots of guys w/ Crown Vics & Marauders there so ya all have a good meet & have lot of fun today thanks Regis......:flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer:

Cable Guys P70 HPP
03-08-2003, 09:02 AM
www.crownvic.net for more details .............................. :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :help: