PDA

View Full Version : Walla Walla, Wa.

Haggis
06-24-2005, 08:28 PM
I am looking for an old Army buddy that was from Walla Walla does anybody have any family or friends there that can get me in contact with him? His name is Kelly Wickham and served with the Berlin Brigade in 1985 - 1988 (?). Your help will be greatly appreicated.

Bluerauder
06-24-2005, 09:07 PM
I am looking for an old Army buddy that was from Walla Walla does anybody have any family or friends there that can get me in contact with him? His name is Kelly Wickham and served with the Berlin Brigade in 1985 - 1988 (?). Your help will be greatly appreicated.
Gordon,

I only found three people in Walla Walla that fit the bill ....

1. Kelly F. Wickham, age 37
2. Kelly E. Wickham, age 44
3. Kelly M. Wickham, age 28 (probably too young for your time period)

Could be that you are looking for number 2. He would have been about 24 years old around your Berlin Bde time. Good Luck !!!

The number 1 guy would have only been about 17 at the time.

If you know the guy's age or middle initial, it should be pretty easy to track him down by phone. Even if you don't make a hit on the first try, ask and they might be able to point you in the right direction for the guy you are seeking.

Only other suggestion is the Army locator service. However, they might not have a current address if he didn't retire from the US Army or go on disability, etc.

Or try the Military Buddies Locator here (http://www.armylocator.com/)

Hope this helps a little.

Haggis
06-24-2005, 09:11 PM
Gordon,

I only found three people in Walla Walla that fit the bill ....

1. Kelly F. Wickham, age 37
2. Kelly E. Wickham, age 44
3. Kelly M. Wickham, age 28 (probably too young for your time period)

Could be that you are looking for number 2. He would have been about 24 years old around your Berlin Bde time. Good Luck !!!

The number 1 guy would have only been about 17 at the time.

If you know the guy's age or middle initial, it should be pretty easy to track him down by phone. Even if you don't make a hit on the first try, ask and they might be able to point you in the right direction for the guy you are seeking.

Only other suggestion is the Army locator service. However, they might not have a current address if he didn't retire from the US Army or go on disability, etc.

Hope this helps a little.
It would have to be #1 since he was a few years younger then me. Did you find a phone number, if yes PM it to me.

Thanks