PDA

View Full Version : Update on MM's Wound-

Marauderman
03-07-2003, 08:05 PM
Marauderman's Adjuster says...

My adjuster called and said the body shop has removed the major damaged parts to get into the car to "see" other possible damage..Will be middle next week at best for likely damage figure...but it's pasted the $14k mark already.....so for me to just wait ..and see for now....

Can't say to much as to my plans due to legal issues and it may be read hear before it's time for them to be know by others....I have to be careful what I say on this media for the time being....

LML will have the pics soon and he'll have them up next week for all to see how our car protects us.....you will be pleased regarding that matter at least.....Still have not received/read the police report....need that before any discussion with the other insurance co......thats the latest for now...

RCSignals
03-07-2003, 10:08 PM
Thanks for the update.

B-26
03-08-2003, 05:16 AM
I hate to say it but it sounds like you need to make" arrangements". Over 50% is considered totaled. The good news is that there are plenty of replacements around. Can you get your parts off it? No need to pay for the same stuff again. Sorry for your loss.

UncleLar
03-08-2003, 07:34 AM
Take care of your neck and watch what you say and do. I hope you're okay.'believe me,you don't want the neck problems I got stuck with.

Paul T. Casey
03-08-2003, 12:26 PM
you just get well soon, Merc. makes lots of Marauders, your folks only made one you!!

jgc61sr2002
03-08-2003, 01:14 PM
Tom - Hope you are feeling better and please keep us posted on your MM. B26 - The insurance company I deal with stated that the figure is 75% for a total. I guess it varies. John

RCSignals
03-08-2003, 09:41 PM
Found this. Kind of interesting. About Body shops/insurance adjusters

http://www.prodiscussions.com/cgi-bin/pro_discussions.pl?read=20729