PDA

View Full Version : F.I.T./Procharger Diablo tune session

maraudernkc
06-26-2005, 12:08 PM
Scott Beer at Diablo in Del Ray, Florida spent another 7 Hours tuning the Procharger/Marauders. If you guys don't know Scott Beer he is one of the top tuners in the Untied States. He is in all the Ford mags.

On one of our Procharger Marauders Scott, made 400RWHP at 5000RPM with 8 degrees of timing. I think the boost was like 9PSI. TAlk about a safe tune A/F was rich at 11.2 to 1.

The next pull he cranked it up to 6500RPM with 12PSI and 13 degrees of timing and the car made 510RWHP. We had 60LB injectors but the 255LPH pump was running out. We are changing pumps for the increased HP.

This car is bone stock except for DR exhaust and our stock Procharger kit.

The car will be back at Diablo next Week and we will post Dyno sheets. This was done on a Mustang Dyno which gives lower numbers than a Dyno Jet Dyno.

We now have revised transmission functions that are awesome.

The tune that Scott Beer did for these cars are second to none.

If you have any doubts just drive one!

marauderboi
06-26-2005, 12:34 PM
Scott Beer at Diablo in Del Ray, Florida spent another 7 Hours tuning the Procharger/Marauders. If you guys don't know Scott Beer he is one of the top tuners in the Untied States. He is in all the Ford mags.

On one of our Procharger Marauders Scott, made 4000RWHP at 5000RPM with 8 degrees of timing. I think the boost was like 9PSI. TAlk about a safe tune A/F was rich at 11.2 to 1.
HOLY ***** 4000rwhp

maraudernkc
06-26-2005, 12:49 PM
I wish it was 4000RWHP but just a mere 400RWHP. :)

marauderboi
06-26-2005, 01:01 PM
I wish it was 4000RWHP but just a mere 400RWHP. :) I know but nice #'s

Cobra25
06-26-2005, 03:16 PM
I went to DiabloSport that day with the Procharger Guy's from our group & 2 other SunShine State Marauders members showed up too. We got to hang out a little and in the end I learned alot more about tuning. I was impressed with Scott Beers knowledge about tuning. He took his time and explained everything he was doing with the cars to the owners. Everything Maraudernkc posted above is true. Scott Beer is one of the Top tuners in the country from what I've heard from a number of others . Scott also a while back did a custom tune from scratch for My Marauder and I've been very happy with the result's. I just want to add one more thing to this post , that is we all are friends here and it doesn't matter what type of super charger you have or if you are stock , my post was made only to state what happened that day & to let other's know we are a lucky group of people to have a fine group of vendor's for our Marauder's.

maraudernkc
06-26-2005, 03:57 PM
Very well said and you are right that we are very lucky to have so many optiions on a car that was only made for two Years. we are indeed a luck bunch. Good thing we all have money to psend on our cars. that help's!

I went to DiabloSport that day with the Procharger Guy's from our group & 2 other SunShine State Marauders members showed up too. We got to hang out a little and in the end I learned alot more about tuning. I was impressed with Scott Beers knowledge about tuning. He took his time and explained everything he was doing with the cars to the owners. Everything Maraudernkc posted above is true. Scott Beer is one of the Top tuners in the country from what I've heard from a number of others . Scott also a while back did a custom tune from scratch for My Marauder and I've been very happy with the result's. I just want to add one more thing to this post , that is we all are friends here and it doesn't matter what type of super charger you have or if you are stock , my post was made only to state what happened that day & to let other's know we are a lucky group of people to have a fine group of vendor's for our Marauder's.

SergntMac
06-26-2005, 05:31 PM
Bravo! Great numbers, Greg, with both tunes. My sincere congrats!

This was done on a Mustang Dyno which gives lower numbers than a Dyno Jet Dyno.
My experience has been exactly the opposite, Greg, three years ago, I took my Reinhart Stage I N/A Marauder to a Mustang dyno, and walked away with official dyno reports and charts that proclaimed my MM to have 385 RWHP, and 1300 RWTQ. 1300! I kid you not.

A Mustang (<note dyno manfacturer unrelated to the automobile) dyno is an eddy-current dyno, and it's been my experience that Mustangs are innacurate on the positive side. A skilled tech can manipulate the dyno to produce inflated/exaggerated performance data, which is why Mustangs are known as "emissions" dynos, because they can be friendly to cars that fail stste emissions tests, because they can be told what results to produce through software. It's not always intentional, a dyno monkey can get you into the same hot water.

I'm not trying to rain on your glory with this point, Greg, not for one second. But, I hope you'll be returning to a DynoJet dyno soon, it's NASCAR/NHRA approved for a reason, eh?

Allow me to agree with Cobra25, this is great news, and for all MM owners everywhere. So much development, in such a short time. Awesome!