PDA

View Full Version : What's taking so long?

Bradley G
06-29-2005, 09:42 AM
I may get an award, for the member who took the most time, to choose which power adder, to go with.(yeah, the NOS is still in the box)

Words can not express, how I have been treated, by, the People from this Company.
If you ever have the privilage, to meet the fine folks at, Trilogy
Motor Sports, You will know what I am speaking of.

When another member, "Blackfork" {#84} told me his intentions, to drive over seven hours, one way, to pick up his kit, my initial reaction was, "He's Nuts".
Now, I am figuring, what to tell my Nancy?, When I journey off to Michigan ,for the third time, in a year,( not including this years MVIII) To pick up mine!
So, If any of you, that have not met, or, spoken to the wonderful people of Trilogy, I urge you to do so, at your earilest opportunity.
And anyone, who has not had the chance to, "sample the goods", please take the time, to see what they have cooking there.
I assure you, It's well worth your effort!
I am delightedly proud to be able to say,"Thanks, Everone,! for all you have done"
All the Beast,... I mean Best!
Bradley G

DEFYANT
06-29-2005, 09:49 AM
Congrats on your new (ad)venture.

I am kicking myslf for not going to TMS recent open house!

Have fun.

BTW, who will be doing the install?

Tallboy
06-29-2005, 09:50 AM
If I'm reading this right-you ordered your kit? Congratulations, man!!! :banana: What number?

DEFYANT
06-29-2005, 09:51 AM
Dont forget the list:

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17286

Let us know what number you get (100?)

blackf0rk
06-29-2005, 10:09 AM
Brad - I hope you get 100!!!

Donna
06-29-2005, 10:20 AM
If I'm reading this right-you ordered your kit? Congratulations, man!!! :banana: What number?:D Yes, he did order his kit today :banana:. It may be a toss up between him and Slim on who held out the longest to order their kit :D, but good things come to those that wait. Brad's kit will most likely be 93 as of right now. Congrats Bradley:beer: , we know you have been waiting for awhile to order your kit and thank you from Trilogy.

Donna

Zack
06-29-2005, 10:35 AM
Brad, talk to me about installing it.
I am cheap and fast.
Thanks

cyclone03
06-29-2005, 10:45 AM
I am cheap and fast.
Thanks

Mmmmuuuusssssssttttttt rrrreeessiiiiiisssstttttt sssmmmaaarrrttttt aaaazzzzz comment...

Shaft333
06-29-2005, 11:02 AM
where are you having it installed? CanI help? :D

Sully008
06-29-2005, 11:10 AM
Congrats, Brad! I knew something was up when you sold your UD pullies and spacer to Jason. Darn, and I was just about to post a wanted ad for just those things.

Congratulations again! :beer: :banana2:

klmore
06-29-2005, 12:10 PM
Congratulations!

I don't think you will regret your decision.:burnout:

duhtroll
06-29-2005, 12:16 PM
C'mon Zack -

Is that really how you want to be known around these here parts?

:D

-A

I am cheap and fast.
Thanks

Mad4Macs
06-29-2005, 12:35 PM
I am cheap and fast.
Thanks

Zack... I suggest that you re-read that. Twice.

TooManyFords
06-29-2005, 01:01 PM
Zack... I suggest that you re-read that. Twice.
But Zack left off "easy". Remember, you can only have two of the three for any project.
;)

Cheers!

John

Marauder386
06-29-2005, 01:10 PM
( PSSSSSSSSSSST ) I am still holding out in an attempt to get # 100 ...

:cool:

blackf0rk
06-29-2005, 02:53 PM
According to Jerry and Donna, they're going to do something shnazzy for kit #100 :)

Rider90
06-29-2005, 02:56 PM
The quicker Trilogy gets Brad his S/C, the quicker I get my U/D pullies & PHP Intake Spacer :D

bigslim
06-29-2005, 06:24 PM
I may get an award for the member who took the most time to choose which power adder to go with.(yeah, the NOS is still in the box)

Words can not express, how I have been treated by, the People from this Company.
If you ever have the privilage to meet the fine folks at, Trilogy
Motor Sports, You will know what I am speaking of.

When another member "Blackfork" {#84} told me his intentions, to drive over seven hours one way, to pick up his kit, my initial reaction was, "He's Nuts".
Now, I am figuring, what to tell my Nancy? When I journey off to Michigan for the third time in a year,( not including this years MVIII) To pick up mine!
So, If any of you, that have not met, or, spoken to the wonderful people of Trilogy, I urge you to do so, at your earilest opportunity.
And anyone who has not had the chance to, "sample the goods", please take the time to see what they have cooking there.
I assure you, It's well worth your effort!
I am delightedly proud to be able to say,"Thanks, Everone,! for all you have done"
All the Beast,... I mean Best!
Bradley G
I knew once you drove my car that you would want one. "You Were Hooked"! Congrats on your Trilogy purchase. Welcome to the Trilogy Family.

bigslim
06-29-2005, 06:27 PM
I am cheap and fast.
Thanks
You're not the first one to think this about you..... :rolleyes:

BillyGman
06-29-2005, 06:51 PM
This is great news Brad!!! I guess your resistence was futile. :banana2: :burn:

TooManyFords
06-29-2005, 07:58 PM
So Bradley, what are you going to do with all those NOS bottles?

Bradley G
06-30-2005, 07:14 AM
Thanks for all the replies!

It was the last trip to Michigan and the spirit at the Open house, that hurried my decision.
I wanted to have a chance for Kit #100, but figured, If too many of us, hold off to be #100,might turn into a stalemate the closer we get!
Special thanks to Big Slim! For tossing me the keys to his Baby!
Yeah, Buddy! you got me Good! , Donna for her Kindness and special attention!:P
Jerry Barnes, for his council and generosity! You have a lot to be proud of!:coolman:
And everone here, who gave me the knowledge and inspiration to Play!:D
Greatfully Yours,
Bradley G

MI2QWK4U
06-30-2005, 07:27 AM
Hey Brad, I just caught this! Congratulations! Get used to having an ear to ear smile 24/7. Cant wait to catch up with you at MVIII.

Donna
06-30-2005, 09:44 AM
It's official, Bradley's kit is # 93 :banana: .

Donna

Bradley G
06-30-2005, 09:54 AM
"Cant wait to catch up with you at MVIII." {QUOTE}
Why do I feel that, I will be the one catching up? :bows: :P
Bradley G<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Rider90
06-30-2005, 09:56 AM
It's official, Bradley's kit is # 93 :banana: .

Donna
wooohooo, congrats B-Rad!!!

SergntMac
06-30-2005, 10:06 AM
Mmmmuuuusssssssttttttt rrrreeessiiiiiisssstttttt sssmmmaaarrrttttt aaaazzzzz comment...ROTFLMAO, had Zack's post come from me, you would have been all over me like a cheap suit!

MI2QWK4U
06-30-2005, 10:20 AM
"Cant wait to catch up with you at MVIII." {QUOTE}
Why do I feel that, I will be the one catching up? :bows: :P
Bradley G<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Brad, It wont be about catching up with anyone! Its about good friends having a great time.

Bradley G
06-30-2005, 12:39 PM
Hey Mac,

Are you trying to say "You wear it well?" :P
Bradley G

ROTFLMAO, had Zack's post come from me, you would have been all over me like a cheap suit!

TooManyFords
06-30-2005, 12:41 PM
ROTFLMAO, had Zack's post come from me, you would have been all over me like a cheap kilt!I fixed it for ya...

:laugh:

Cheers!

John

Smokie
06-30-2005, 12:43 PM
Congratulations Brad, it's a terrific kit. Looks good, pulls hard.:D

Tallboy
06-30-2005, 12:47 PM
Looks good, pulls hard.:D

...Nope. Not gonna do it...

cyclone03
06-30-2005, 12:49 PM
ROTFLMAO, had Zack's post come from me, you would have been all over me like a cheap suit!

Who Moi...?

Smokie
06-30-2005, 12:50 PM
...Nope. Not gonna do it...
You are bad.:lol:

Bradley G
07-25-2005, 07:03 AM
Now this thread has realized a new meaning.

I got my kit home last Wednesday, and only opened the Carton(s) yesterday.

I took an inventory of the parts, and circled them off , in the install manual, as I identified them.
The only part I could not find right away , was the new alternator nut.
I was looking for a seperate bag, like the photo in the manual.
I decieded to look in the box with the pulley and there it was:o .
Starting on it today, after I get a few more supplies/tools.
What a faulous job went into the detail of labeling each and every component.:bows: I'm so stoked! :banana2:

BillyGman
07-25-2005, 10:08 AM
What a faulous job went into the detail of labeling each and every component.:bows: I'm so stoked! :banana2:Absolutely. I agree 100%.....the installation manual is also the best I've ever seen. There's nothing universal nor generic about it at all. it's specifically for 03/04 Marauders only, and it takes you through the entire installation process in every little small step of the way, and it has color pictures of the Marauder parts that you'll be working on with arrows, as well as diagrams in almost every single page. i think that the only way anyone can go wrong using that manual is to either be drinking too much during the installation, or to get LAX or overconfident about it, and start skipping steps without reading every page.

Slowpoke
07-25-2005, 11:27 AM
I may get an award, for the member who took the most time, to choose which power adder, to go with.(yeah, the NOS is still in the box)

Bradley G

How dare you say that you lay claim to the award for being the one who took the most time. I got you beat by months!

na na na na na!

Why do you think I am called 'slowpoke' ??

Bradley G
07-25-2005, 09:32 PM
I was not bragging Rick.

What can we call you after the Power adder? :D

How dare you say that you lay claim to the award for being the one who took the most time. I got you beat by months!

na na na na na!

Why do you think I am called 'slowpoke' ??