PDA

View Full Version : I found a new MM friend for us.

LimoMerc
06-30-2005, 09:48 AM
On my way to work yesterday as I was entering the freeway road work from hell system I saw a MM just in front of me. He followed me to a gas station and I asked him if he was a member here and he said no, there is such a thing? ( with a big smile). He said he bought his 03 blk MM used and although it has blacked out badges it was not his mod and he told me that the company that makes the badges is here in town and someone from the company approached him one day and asked what happened to them and then the guy showed him a new badge and said this is what they are suppose to look like:D . He said he has made no mods yet but it sounds to me like he has a chip or a flash because he said he's had it above the governed limit (130 mph) on a track I assume:rolleyes: . Well he seemed like a great guy and he even lives here in St. Louis Park. That makes 3 MM's in my burb. He should be finding this tread and introducing himself shortly. So let me put out the sign first.:welcome:

Christian
06-30-2005, 11:35 AM
I just found this site right now and I don't have a lot of time to shout out but I will get intouch with you and the other local member soon.

Sincerely Christian.
On my way to work yesterday as I was entering the freeway road work from hell system I saw a MM just in front of me. He followed me to a gas station and I asked him if he was a member here and he said no, there is such a thing? ( with a big smile). He said he bought his 03 blk MM used and although it has blacked out badges it was not his mod and he told me that the company that makes the badges is here in town and someone from the company approached him one day and asked what happened to them and then the guy showed him a new badge and said this is what they are suppose to look like:D . He said he has made no mods yet but it sounds to me like he has a chip or a flash because he said he's had it above the governed limit (130 mph) on a track I assume:rolleyes: . Well he seemed like a great guy and he even lives here in St. Louis Park. That makes 3 MM's in my burb. He should be finding this tread and introducing himself shortly. So let me put out the sign first.:welcome:

RoyLPita
06-30-2005, 11:48 AM
Welcome aboard. Enjoy the site.

torinodan
06-30-2005, 11:50 AM
Hello Christian, welcome aboard!! :welcome:

Bluerauder
06-30-2005, 12:23 PM
I just found this site right now and I don't have a lot of time to shout out but I will get intouch with you and the other local member soon.
Christian, Welcome :welcome: to the MM.Net and Happy Maraudering !!! Glad you were able to join us .... sit down, take off your coat, and relax and enjoy. Lots of great Marauder info on this site. :D

STLR FN
06-30-2005, 12:30 PM
Welcome Christian, I guess you have already found out there is nothing special about these Marauders. :rolleyes: Enjoy the Marauder and all that comes with it.

GarageMahal
06-30-2005, 01:19 PM
Welcome :)

Hopefully we can plan a gathering some time soon. Enjoy your new ride!

jta

jdando
06-30-2005, 02:10 PM
He said he bought his 03 blk MM used and although it has blacked out badges it was not his mod Yikes!! I thought my MM went out for a drive without me, or perhaps my wife sold it why I was out of town:eek:

Then I remembered I drove my car to work this morning, darn jet lag.

Anyway Welcome Christian! I am in the western suburbs also.
jeremy

hitchhiker
06-30-2005, 02:14 PM

Sincerely Christian.
Welcome!

:D

Bradley G
06-30-2005, 03:30 PM
Congrats! Enjoy the Ride!

That goes for the Car Too!
Come on Back. Bring your wallet! J/K :D WTG LimoMerc!:baaa:
Bradley G

jgc61sr2002
06-30-2005, 05:40 PM
Christian - Welcome to the MM site. :D :up: