PDA

View Full Version : Hey Jerry! Save a S/C kit for me!

ik04
07-04-2005, 10:41 PM
After being addicted to the Trilogy supercharger kit way back at the Marauder Roundup, I have been desperately trying to figure a way to finance my own install..

I have decided that after a year+, tax free vacation in Afghanistan, I will indeed have the funds and the desire to purchase a Trilogy kit.

Jerry, I plan to order and install a kit sometime in early 2007 and I want to make sure there will still be some available by then. Set one aside for me around then if they are still in production; sooner if they aren't....

I'm going to have Lidio widen my rear wheels ASAP and will work on some bigass front brakes when I have the time/money. I'm hooked and I can't help it ;>)

I hope to see everyone this year at MVIII and get some more of that Trilogy crack....

....Hooked, hooked, hooked.

Bradley G
07-05-2005, 04:49 AM
I thought the same thing.Warranty/budget concerns.

Jerry assured me that the Trilogy kit, will be available for quite some time!
Good luck in A-stan!
Haven't we had enough of that yet?:bricks:
Bradley G

After being addicted to the Trilogy supercharger kit way back at the Marauder Roundup, I have been desperately trying to figure a way to finance my own install..

I have decided that after a year+, tax free vacation in Afghanistan, I will indeed have the funds and the desire to purchase a Trilogy kit.

Jerry, I plan to order and install a kit sometime in early 2007 and I want to make sure there will still be some available by then. Set one aside for me around then if they are still in production; sooner if they aren't....

I'm going to have Lidio widen my rear wheels ASAP and will work on some bigass front brakes when I have the time/money. I'm hooked and I can't help it ;>)

I hope to see everyone this year at MVIII and get some more of that Trilogy crack....

....Hooked, hooked, hooked.

Logan
07-05-2005, 04:36 PM
Yep, Jerry will keep making them indefinately to the for-see-able future...

Petrograde
07-05-2005, 04:47 PM
Stay safe over there brother! :flag:

teamrope
07-05-2005, 05:00 PM

Stay safe over there Chief!