PDA

View Full Version : Black MM in Miami (Kendall)

Rick-n-Miami
07-08-2005, 11:16 AM
I was on my way to the bank and spotted a black Marauder on Kendall Drive just infront of Dadeland mall. He pulled into a building behind me. After I was done at the bank, I went back by that building and saw the car in the parking lot, so I carded it (well sort of, I didn't have any cards handy so I used a small piece of paper). Anyone here? Maybe a new member?

Cobra25
07-08-2005, 05:40 PM
It wasn't me!

IDigRoots
07-11-2005, 05:55 AM
Got your "card". My son, XxColdAzFireXx, was driving my MM. (I was the redhead next to him.) One of these days we will get to a meet at the Towers to meet you all. We live in Kendall so I'm sure we'll see you around.

Rider90
07-11-2005, 06:01 AM
Got your "card". My son, XxColdAzFireXx, was driving my MM. (I was the redhead next to him.) One of these days we will get to a meet at the Towers to meet you all. We live in Kendall so I'm sure we'll see you around.
Welcome, oh new one. Where is Haggis? Haggis? We need that line :cool:

Rick-n-Miami
07-11-2005, 09:52 AM
I'm glad to meet another MM owner in the area! Let's hook up sometime. The next Tower Shoppes meet is this Friday. I usually start to head up around 4pm.

marauderboi
07-11-2005, 10:43 AM
Got your "card". My son, XxColdAzFireXx, was driving my MM. (I was the redhead next to him.) One of these days we will get to a meet at the Towers to meet you all. We live in Kendall so I'm sure we'll see you around.you should try to come to our picnic on the 24th