PDA

View Full Version : July Meeting Wrap-up--Cookout @ frdwrnch's

Marauderman
07-09-2005, 05:26 PM
Wow! What a great day this has been--We had eight MM's at out meet today and, me personnal, am happy to have mine back to add to that number!

Want to first thank Russell (frdwrnch) and Pat for hosting us today and once again , due to the heat today --over 90 plus- it was great to have your indoor garage with A/C and so clean for us--we needed it!!!

Although Me amd Ms M came later due to getting our car out after 90 days in rebuild--we still got to meet with everyone--I hope someone will post who all showed---cause I may miss someone--

And we were especially glad to have FordNut( Brian ) and his special lady show--WOW--his MM has 8 gauges--gotta fine 3 more --heck--what is left--must review my pics of his to find out--:lol:

I want to personnally thank my friend Butch for helping me with my Pro Guard install this morning and sharing the fact that we both now have larger meat and rims on the road--(Thanks Lidio)--

We had alot of fun with all--enjoyed everything--it is so much fun to push so much into so little time--we all talk so fast about so much and want to reach everyone --so hope I wasn't too loud about my excitement---We think you all are great friends --and car brought us together--...Love it!! ..Tom

MarauderMark
07-09-2005, 06:39 PM
Sounds like this is your day my friend..up:

FordNut
07-09-2005, 07:08 PM
Thanks again for the hospitality! Gotta get me one of them air conditioned garages...

Marauderman
07-09-2005, 07:15 PM
Thanks again for the hospitality! Gotta get me one of them air conditioned garages...
Glad to see you made it back safely--enjoyed having you visit and meeting you once again and meeting your (silver MM driver) lovely spouse ---great once again--take care my friend--and thanks for filling in some blanks about your headings with your MM..........wow--this will surely start something---uh oh!....Tom

stevencory
07-10-2005, 07:29 PM
Thanks Russel and Pat for hosting. I learned a LOT! It was wonderful
to meet up with the new members as well as to get to see the others.
Great company, great food. We had a really good time. Pictures below :coolman:

http://www.unc.edu/~cory/05070901.jpg

http://www.unc.edu/~cory/05070902.jpg

Rider90
07-10-2005, 07:52 PM
Which guy is Steve Cory? :coolman:

stevencory
07-11-2005, 07:48 AM
Which guy is Steve Cory? :coolman: The guy with no hat, no hair and the least mods :alone:

Marauderman
07-11-2005, 06:16 PM
The guy with no hat, no hair and the least mods :alone:
..don't worry about all the no's Steve..you got US AND all the GREAT PICS --thanks for showing them---I't nice to be able to show the CAROLINA MARAUDERS- AND FRIENDS NEXT DOOR ---

Rider90
07-11-2005, 08:23 PM
The guy with no hat, no hair and the least mods :alone:
That's ok, I bet I can find a 303 hat around here if you wish :laugh: