PDA

View Full Version : I can't belive I watched it.

MAD-3R
03-10-2003, 08:19 AM
Ok Directedby, The Wife and I watched your show last night... It was SO in the spiret of the original...

I have just one question? Where was Eartha Kit? The one AND ONLY true Catwoman?? Talk about sterings in the Utility Belt... When she purred....

Anyway, good job, and hope to see more of your work.

Your next production MUST have a Marauder in it!! :D

Directedby
03-10-2003, 08:58 AM
Thanks MAD.

LincMercLover
03-10-2003, 09:05 AM
Bah... I missed it! Will it air again sometime soon?

RF Overlord
03-10-2003, 10:30 AM
Paul: your version was almost as campy as the original! :D

Two questions:

1. Was that the original Batmobile?

2. Was that you in the theater watching the screen tests (the network exec with the glasses)? :bows:

:lol:

TAF
03-10-2003, 11:25 AM
There IS no other Catwoman that holds a candle to Julie Newmar...

She ooooooooozed sex...

(Yeah, I'm back from vacation...no more slackin-off RF with those one word responses)

SergntMac
03-10-2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by toddalanfisher
Yeah, I'm back from vacation...no more slackin-off RF with those one word responses.

Whew! And not a moment sooner, I really boned it up while you were gone. Hope you enjoyed yourself, now get back to work.

jefferson-mo
03-10-2003, 11:40 AM
Julie Newmar????

boned?????

:lol: :lol:

MAD-3R
03-10-2003, 11:41 AM
Earth Kit was far sexier. And NOONE purred like her ....
ooohhh ahhhh I need a smoke.....

So Directedby,

Where was she?!?!?!?

:)

TAF
03-10-2003, 12:01 PM
Here you go...

Then...

http://www.supermegashow.com/pics/juienewmar2.jpg

And now...

http://www.triviatribute.com/images3/julienewmar10.jpg

'Nough said....

I guess I should get on with some threads about my car now...

Yeah Sarge, You more than held up you end the past week. Holy Moly (get it, BoyWonder reference) I'm scared of your ride now with all your "goodies". Your right, I need to get to work and stop "playing with my air suspension switch" to the Julie Newmar pics and start adding to my mod list!

Directedby
03-10-2003, 12:17 PM
Yeah, that was me in the screening room with the glasses.

That was not the original Batmobile. It was in too sad shape to use it. It was a great replica.

RF Overlord
03-10-2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Directedby
That was not the original Batmobile. It was in too sad shape to use it. It was a great replica.

Now I'm bummed...someone let the BATMOBILE go to hell? The world's most famous car? :mad: :mad: Next you'll be telling me the Monkee-mobile is trashed, too...or the Munsters' street rod... ARRRRRRR!!! :mad:

prchrman
03-10-2003, 12:37 PM
Without makeup Julie N. would probably not made the show either...is that a world famous 'Liz Taylor' fuzzy photo...

TAF
03-10-2003, 12:39 PM
Actually RF...

Truett Cathy (the founder/owner of Chik-Fil-A) has one of the most extensive collections of cars. At their headquarters, here in ATL, he has one of the original Batmobiles from the T.V. series and one from the first Batman movie (with Michael Keaton) on display. Don't fret...I know of at least 1 that was saved.

MAD-3R
03-10-2003, 12:46 PM
Well, the black Bueaty from the green Hornet almost died.

http://www.the-black-beauty.com

WolfeBros
03-10-2003, 12:55 PM
damn it...... I knew you Marauder boys would sniff me out sooner or later. A little bondo works wonders on our 2003 MM fellows......
A striking resemblance don't ya think ?? Wait til I get my Denso's and T/C installed.

MAD-3R
03-10-2003, 01:03 PM
http://www.the-black-beauty.com/new_bb_movie.htm

This show's some nice views of it.

TAF
03-10-2003, 01:07 PM
you're on a roll today!!!

Serious Q, though. I believe the original Batmobile was built on a Lincoln Continental chassis?

Anybody want to save me a phone call down to Chik-Fil-A?

MAD-3R
03-10-2003, 01:13 PM
Lincoln Futura show car

WolfeBros
03-10-2003, 01:18 PM
MAD is correct. George Barris built the original car in just 3 weeks.
It had a 427 big block with Paxton blowers and nitrous injectors.
There were several different cars made over the years. I don't know which chassis those others were built on.