PDA

View Full Version : Fun Ford Norwalk Ohio

FastMerc
07-11-2005, 06:23 PM
I just posted the pics of the event in my gallery,It was a blast as always.Met with Jerry and crew good to see all of you there.Well you guys had them talking in the stands.The E.T.s you put down.People didnt believe until they saw it,a car that big that heavy.You guys had them talking.Thanks for the hospitality Jerry,now I need to figure out what to sell next to get a supercharger. I took best in class on the show field.My car generated a lot of interest on the show field,people still have an interest in why Ford discontinued it. Once again Jerry great job great run.(WOW):D

MikesMerc
07-11-2005, 07:25 PM
It was nice talking with you at the event. I'm looking forward to the next organized event at Norwalk. Its a great track.

I'm glad some folks got a kick out of the car there. The crew put out some pretty serious numbers on the whole for a luxury sports boat with all the amenities.

Congrats on the care show win :beer: Your car was a clean machine!

FastMerc
07-12-2005, 06:21 PM
Norwalk event sometime in September. Now I know why most of us bought the Marauder,out of all the pics of Norwalk I put up, the one of the girl,got the most views.The secret is out boys... OK srgnt Mac what is your opinion?:D