PDA

View Full Version : Trilogy S/C Raffle T-Shirts Update

Donna
07-13-2005, 08:56 AM
Hello Trilogy Supercharger raffle participants,

7/15: PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR MAILING ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER ALSO. I HAVE PEOPLE JUST PROVIDING THEIR SHIRT SIZE AND NOT THE MAILING ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER....THANKS.

This is an update on the status of the T-shirts order for all participants of Trilogy supercharger raffle. Our T-shirt order will be arriving in the next day or two and we will start mailing them out soon.

We are still trying to get the size of the shirt from as many of raffle participant as possible. We have contacted many of you & the majority of you have already responded back However here is the list of participants that we have not heard back from or we do not have their email or phone number:

Androski Frank
Epson Robert
Ferrer Adrian
Grice II Jeffrey
Lynch Chris
Maritin Tracey
Pearce Mathieu (your email addy we have for you was undeliverable)
Peyregne David (your email addy we have for you was undeliverable)
Pryor Russell (your email addy we have for you was undeliverable)
Stephenson Alan
Voutier Mike
Weissert Chris
Zito Samuel

I've just updated the above list for people who has not responded for the raffle T-shirts. Please email your t-shirt size, mailing address and phone number to Donna Lutz at dlutz@trilogyintl.com (dlutz@trilogyintl.com) or call 313-582-7993 ext 106. When emailing, please put "Raffle T-shirt info" in the subject line.

If any of our forum members know how to contact these people, please ask them to contact Donna at Trilogy ASAP. Thank you!
If you have sent this info to Renata during the period of 7/2/05 - 7/13/05, she has been on vacation and I do not have your info. Please resend it to me at the email address above or let me know if you did send it to her during this time period.

Thank you for your patience!

Donna

martyo
07-13-2005, 09:56 AM
Donna: Since I have had to wait so long for a T shirt, can I have a jacket too? :D

dwasson
07-13-2005, 10:19 AM
Donna: Since I have had to wait so long for a T shirt, can I have a jacket too? :D

And a supercharger?

Donna
07-13-2005, 10:27 AM
:rofl: Sure, as long as you want to pay for the jacket :P , not a problem.

Donna
07-13-2005, 10:30 AM
And a supercharger?:laugh: Boy, you guys don't want much, do you? :rofl::D

Donna
07-14-2005, 04:36 AM
Hello Trilogy Supercharger raffle participants,

7/15: PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR MAILING ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER ALSO. I HAVE PEOPLE JUST PROVIDING THEIR SHIRT SIZE AND NOT THE MAILING ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER....THANKS
Please respond by this Sunday, July 17, 2005 by 1:00 pm EST, so we may complete the T-shirt order and start mailing the T-shirt out to the raffle participants.

This is an update on the status of the T-shirts order for all participants of Trilogy supercharger raffle. Our T-shirt order will be arriving in the next day or two and we will start mailing them out soon.

We are still trying to get the size of the shirt from as many of raffle participant as possible. We have contacted many of you & the majority of you have already responded back However here is the list of participants that we have not heard back from or we do not have their email or phone number:

Androski Frank
Epson Robert
Ferrer Adrian
Grice II Jeffrey
Lynch Chris
Maritin Tracey
Pearce Mathieu (your email addy we have for you was undeliverable)
Peterson Lowell
Peyregne David
Pryor Russell (your email addy we have for you was undeliverable)
Seitz Jewel
Stephenson Alan
Swallow David
Teter David
Voutier Mike
Weissert Chris
Zito Samuel

I've just updated the above list for people who has not responded for the raffle T-shirts. Please email your t-shirt size, mailing address and phone number to Donna Lutz at dlutz@trilogyintl.com (dlutz@trilogyintl.com) or call 313-582-7993 ext 106. When emailing, please put "Raffle T-shirt info" in the subject line.

If any of our forum members know how to contact these people, please ask them to contact Donna at Trilogy ASAP. Thank you!
If you have sent this info to Renata during the period of 7/2/05 - 7/13/05, she has been on vacation and I do not have your info. Please resend it to me at the email address above or let me know if you did send it to her during this time period.

Thank you for your patience!

Donna7/14/05: Just updated the list.

martyo
07-14-2005, 04:39 AM
:rofl: Sure, as long as you want to pay for the jacket :P , not a problem.

Hmmmmm....how much?

Would it be sacrilegious for me to wear one because of my ProCharger?

bigslim
07-14-2005, 08:05 AM
Hmmmmm....how much?

Anyone that wears a Trilogy jacket and gets into a Procharged car the jacket will burst into flames and they will die.

Donna
07-14-2005, 10:41 AM
Hmmmmm....how much?

I will get a price for you on a jacket if you would like me to.

After seeing Slim's comment, are you sure you want to do this.......????? :help:

Donna
07-14-2005, 10:48 AM
Anyone that wears a Trilogy jacket and gets into a Procharged car the jacket will burst into flames and they will die.
:awe: It will????? :shake: Don't believe a word he says......:P

dwasson
07-14-2005, 11:07 AM

:awe: It will????? :shake: Don't believe a word he says......:P

I heard about a guy ... a buddy's, cousin's, friend's, brother-in-law, who had this happen.

Tallboy
07-14-2005, 01:17 PM
Anyone that wears a Trilogy jacket and gets into a Procharged car the jacket will burst into flames and they will die.BigSlim is not making this up! This is a direct quote from the label sewn into the liner of every Trilogy jacket!

You don't even want to know what would happen if you get into a Vortech equipped car...

:lol:

Donna
07-14-2005, 01:56 PM
BigSlim is not making this up! This is a direct quote from the label sewn into the liner of every Trilogy jacket!

You don't even want to know what would happen if you get into a Vortech equipped car...

:lol: well, I sure did not sew that label onto the liner of the jacket. :coolman: . Does the label also have a warning the it is NOT to be removed from the jacket?????.....lol

Marauderman
07-14-2005, 02:03 PM

First off-- Happy Birthday and the other ....well your right about that last comment^^^^^ you made- :rock: :2thumbs: -could be experiencing a very neck jarring hold-on kinda felling of thrust similiar to the space shuttle possibility...:lol:

martyo
07-14-2005, 02:28 PM

Big deal. I face that risk evertime I walk into court.

Tallboy
07-14-2005, 04:17 PM
First off-- Happy Birthday and the other ....well your right about that last comment^^^^^ you made- :rock: :2thumbs: -could be experiencing a very neck jarring hold-on kinda felling of thrust similiar to the space shuttle possibility...:lol:
LOL!!! Thanks! Isn't it easier when we all get along?:D :lol:

bigslim
07-14-2005, 05:13 PM
Big deal. I face that risk evertime I walk into court.
You have never walked into a Detroit court...... Lawyers go in but very few walk out "ALIVE"!!!!!!!!

STLR FN
07-14-2005, 05:18 PM
Are we speaking from experience? :rofl:
You have never walked into a Detroit court...... Lawyers go in but very few walk out "ALIVE"!!!!!!!!