PDA

View Full Version : Final Call - T-shirts for Raffle Participants

Donna
07-15-2005, 04:28 AM
Hello Trilogy Supercharger raffle participants,

7/15: PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR MAILING ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER ALSO. I HAVE PEOPLE JUST PROVIDING THEIR SHIRT SIZE AND NOT THE MAILING ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER....THANKS
Please respond by this Sunday, July 17, 2005 by 1:00 pm EST, so we may complete the T-shirt order and start mailing the T-shirt out to the raffle participants next week.

This is an update on the status of the T-shirts order for all participants of Trilogy supercharger raffle. Our T-shirt order will be arriving in the next day or two and we will start mailing them out soon.

We are still trying to get the size of the shirt from as many of raffle participant as possible. We have contacted many of you & the majority of you have already responded back. However here is the list of participants that we have not heard back from or we do not have their address, email addy or phone number:

Androski Frank
Epson Robert
Ferrer Adrian
Grice II Jeffrey
Lynch Chris
Maritin Tracey
Pearce Mathieu (your email addy we have for you was undeliverable)
Peyregne David (your email addy we have for you was undeliverable)
Pryor Russell (your email addy we have for you was undeliverable)
Stephenson Alan
Voutier Mike
Weissert Chris
Zito Samuel

Please email your t-shirt size, mailing address and phone number to Donna Lutz at dlutz@trilogyintl.com (dlutz@trilogyintl.com) or call 313-582-7993 ext 106. When emailing, please put "Raffle T-shirt info" in the subject line.

If any of our forum members know how to contact these people, please ask them to contact Donna at Trilogy ASAP. Thank you!
If you have sent this info to Renata during the period of 7/2/05 - 7/13/05, she has been on vacation and I do not have your info. Please resend it to me at the email address above or let me know if you did send it to her during this time period.

Thank you for your patience!

Donna

Donna
07-18-2005, 05:17 AM
HI Everone....

I updated the list (See above) of the people who we did not hear back from for the Trilogy S/C Raffle T-shirts. I did get several responses over the weekend.

Thanks

Donna

MikesMerc
07-18-2005, 01:39 PM
Donna,

David Teeter withdrew his funds from the raffle. His name should be removed form the list.

Thanks.

Donna
07-19-2005, 04:44 AM
Donna,

David Teeter withdrew his funds from the raffle. His name should be removed form the list.

Thanks.
Thanks Mike.....I corrected it.