PDA

View Full Version : Aug 7th Chicken Run / Dyno Day ! /Shoot-Out!

Bradley G
07-17-2005, 02:13 PM
On Sunday August 7th 10am-?pm, You are cordially invited to Dyno-pros @ 1005 Il. St. Rt.22 (half day rd.)Fox River Grove Il. for; BBQ - Raffle - & DynoDay!
Dynoruns will be $60.00 for three pulls W/wideband o2 and graphs.
Since it is a "Chicken Run" that will be on the menu ( maybe tube steaks too! for chicken haters).
And last, but certainly not least, A Raffle! Tickets Will be; Five Dollars each, Three for Ten Dollars. Raffle tickets will be available for pre-purchase, and on the day of the event. The prizes so far consist of :

One set of custom Dynopros,Polished aluminum door sill kit. Your choice of Plain, Panther, or Marauder lettering (see website for pics).
One set of Dynopros, custom polished aluminum pedal kits Marauder, Panther or plain (featured pics, also on the website).
(minimun 40 tickets)
The raffle is open to all board members. You do NOT need to be in attendance to win prizes.
Other prizes include-
Trilogy Motorsports T-shirts.
One set of(8) Motorcraft spark plugs (A12G).
One of (2) Marauder wheel centercaps(nearly new) for badge modding or whatever!
(2)JLT performance shirts (tank top)
50% off voucher for a JLT induction system, color of your choice!
Kooks Headers has donated some shirts details to follow!
We have contacted other vendors, some who were out of town due to events of thier own, others have comitted to contribute. So we reserve the right to add prizes, as they come in.
We will also be offering our CrownVic.net Brotherens the opportunity to join the fun!
Hope to see you all there!

Please PM or email me if you have any questions.

Bradley G @ Dyno Pros
847-208-6801
www.dynoproauto.com (http://www.dynoproauto.com/)

SergntMac
07-17-2005, 02:21 PM
Looks good, Bradley, and like it will be a lot of fun. The weekends are filling up, but not everyone can travel everywhere, so, it's a great option to have on hand for those who will miss out on other weekend events. Count me in?

Suggestion on the dyno pulls...One needs 3 pulls to be worth an opinion, two doesn't cut it. Please consider raising the cost a few bucks and providing 3 pulls? I'd pay 75 for 3 pulls, no problem.

I'll see if I can hunt down some more goodies to donate as door prizes, or, the grand raffle. I'll keep in touch on this.

Thanks again, Brad.

Bradley G
07-17-2005, 02:45 PM
Done Mac! Three pulls for $60.00 Thanks for your support!

Bradley G

Looks good, Bradley, and like it will be a lot of fun. The weekends are filling up, but not everyone can travel everywhere, so, it's a great option to have on hand for those who will miss out on other weekend events. Count me in?

Suggestion on the dyno pulls...One needs 3 pulls to be worth an opinion, two doesn't cut it. Please consider raising the cost a few bucks and providing 3 pulls? I'd pay 75 for 3 pulls, no problem.

I'll see if I can hunt down some more goodies to donate as door prizes, or, the grand raffle. I'll keep in touch on this.

Thanks again, Brad.

Rider90
07-17-2005, 03:31 PM
I might have the next couple of bolt-ons on my car by that time, maybe I'll get dyno'd. Very cool, Brad. Thank you.

Slowpoke
07-17-2005, 04:43 PM
I dont think I need the dyno pulls and I think I already got everything that's gonna be raffled off... however I think I will still drop by.... always need a good excuse to put a few miles on the odometer.

this may sound crazy, but Mac has been getting on my case about the state of my engine, in particular how dirty it is. [it's got 'stock' dirt - never been cleaned]. Anyway, you think there will be a garden hose I can use there to wash off the engine after i presoak it with Simple Green? No one wants to see Slowpoke at MV3 with a dirty engine, do they?

Rider90
07-17-2005, 05:53 PM
I dont think I need the dyno pulls and I think I already got everything that's gonna be raffled off... however I think I will still drop by.... always need a good excuse to put a few miles on the odometer.

this may sound crazy, but Mac has been getting on my case about the state of my engine, in particular how dirty it is. [it's got 'stock' dirt - never been cleaned]. Anyway, you think there will be a garden hose I can use there to wash off the engine after i presoak it with Simple Green? No one wants to see Slowpoke at MV3 with a dirty engine, do they?

I still have the scubby toliet brush I used when I cleaned my engine with simple green. BOUGHT NEW!! If you need a brush, no sense in wasting money on another new one that has already been used in the same application with the same cleaner. Is still clean. Would you like me to bring it?

Slowpoke
07-17-2005, 06:19 PM
I still have the scubby toliet brush I used when I cleaned my engine with simple green. BOUGHT NEW!! If you need a brush, no sense in wasting money on another new one that has already been used in the same application with the same cleaner. Is still clean. Would you like me to bring it?

hmmmm. what an offer!

wow, it's not EVERY guy that would lt you use their srubby brush on my virgin OEM dirt!

But I wont need it - I got a special brush right in the closet here just perfect for the task. What I really need is a garden hose with plenty of fresh, clean water.

bigslim
07-17-2005, 07:40 PM
Bradley, I would like to come to your dyno day but we have other plans that day. There is a cruise that many of us have commited too. Good luck with your venture.

ADE 1000
07-17-2005, 08:52 PM
I'll be there. I've been meaning to get some baseline numbers on my car.

stevengerard
07-17-2005, 09:39 PM
Sorry, I'm out of town that weekend.

03marauder
07-18-2005, 05:55 AM
I'll come join in as well.

MarkVI351
07-19-2005, 01:56 PM
sounds fun! but i dont have a Marauder so i guess i cant go...

ex00p71
07-19-2005, 02:06 PM
MarkVI

"We will also be offering our CrownVic.net Brotherens the opportunity to join the fun"!

READ, its good for you.

j/k

maybe if I get some new tires on the vic, I'll come and join you guys

MarkVI351
07-19-2005, 02:41 PM
hmm, i missed that part. well ill be glab to join you ppl if i get the chance. i just went to my very first meet a few weeks ago on the CVN site. i guess i would have fun roasting some rauders with the vic! LOL

Rider90
07-20-2005, 01:45 PM
Thought I should post to give some people a heads-up: There is no place to do any burnout, so don't get your hopes up.

03marauder
07-20-2005, 01:50 PM
Yeah, just a nice big old gravel parking lot.

Thought I should post to give some people a heads-up: There is no place to do any burnout, so don't get your hopes up.

bugsys03
07-20-2005, 04:17 PM

Sure there is. Nice little half mile side street right next to the place. All commercial. Perfect for Sunday burnouts :)

Slowpoke
07-20-2005, 05:04 PM
is this the place we did the dyno tune with Jerry W a while back?

bugsys03
07-20-2005, 05:31 PM
No this is in Fox River Grove. Near Rt 14 & 22

SergntMac
07-20-2005, 06:10 PM
Same vendor, different addy. Burnouts can be had, but far enough away from the host's front door so he (they) can't draw any blame.

'Poke...Got the stuff for your bellows too, maybe, I think. You bring your MM, I will bring everything else. You may want to dyno to see the difference.

Bradley G
07-20-2005, 09:42 PM
You guy's that have seen the shop before may be a bit surprised.

There has been a lot of activity, preparing for this and other events.
The prize list continues to grow,I will update it soon!
Jay Tucker/ JLT, has donated some prizes, Mr. Barnes has donated a $300.00 Voucher toward a Trilogy Supercharger.Which, will hopefully, be on Display for all to See!:coolman: Maybe even a ride :burnout:
It might be a good idea, to come eariler, than later,The first several members will recieve an exclusive gift.
The only clue I am going to give is, Everyone will have a use for it!:neener:
Hope to see you there!~MMM,... Chicken! :baaa:

Bradley G
07-20-2005, 09:47 PM
I'm pretty confident, you don't have everything, that will be given away!.
Hey!,... How did I miss you? , Wann'a Donate a Puck or some pens?:D

Rider90
07-22-2005, 07:57 PM
I'm pretty confident, you don't have everything, that will be given away!.
Hey!,... How did I miss you? , Wann'a Donate a Puck or some pens?:D

Is there any commotion regarding getting a free detailing? Brad you should have seen this E 500 today when I got done with it :bows: took 6 hours, 5 hours on the exterior paint alone. Darn black cars ;)

UNKNOWN
07-22-2005, 08:26 PM
Hey There Everyone, I'm New To This Site. I Just Had My Procharger Kit Installed And Was Wanting To Dyno The Beast, This Seems Like A Perfect Opportunity To Do So. You Can Count Me In, I'll Be There.

Bradley G
07-23-2005, 09:57 AM
If you bring your car clean, No Problemo! For waxing or polishing, we don't have good soft water, for washing yet!.
That "Detaing", is a whole lot of work to commit to, on a day, That is dedicated to socializing & chicken anialation!:drumstck:
Just bring your appetite and a few scoobies!:D
Hope to see ya all there!
Is there any commotion regarding getting a free detailing? Brad you should have seen this E 500 today when I got done with it :bows: took 6 hours, 5 hours on the exterior paint alone. Darn black cars ;)

1987LTDmasta
08-01-2005, 07:18 AM
bah.,.. i wish i can make it out, but i've been really short on cash, plus i'm buffing the living crap out of my car to remove the "orange peel" crap

i got the left fender done... and it looks like glass!

Rider90
08-01-2005, 07:22 AM
bah.,.. i wish i can make it out, but i've been really short on cash, plus i'm buffing the living crap out of my car to remove the "orange peel" crap

i got the left fender done... and it looks like glass!

Sorry were gonna miss you Epi, we better catch ya next time. Good to hear about the car, shes a beaut :beer:

Slowpoke
08-05-2005, 06:33 PM
can someone PM me will detailed directions from downtown? I am gonna try like hell to get there early. (PM me the hours of the event too}