PDA

View Full Version : Trilogy #81 has found a home

wsmylie
07-17-2005, 03:35 PM
For those on the net that don't recall, Trilogy S/C #81 is the unit originally awarded to our friend "Rick-in-Miami" as the grand prize winner in the latest S/C raffle. Rick already had a Trilogy installed on his silver MM beauty so he offered #81 for sale. I was fortunate enough to be selected as the lucky purchaser and recently took the entire kit off Rick's hands. Over the past weekend the kit was skillfully installed in my silver 04 MM over in Fort Myers, FL by our talented friend Claude "CarFixer", ably assisted by the ever crafty and vigilant "Tallboy" Chuck (there is even a rumor that "KingFubar" may also have contributed his expertise at the install site) . The install looks super and has a truly integrated/factory installed look to it. The car runs just great.... I had a several pretty good opportunities following the install to do a little "testing" on the way back across the FL penisula to Ft. Lauderdale and, well... the performance improvement over stock is just amazing. Many thanks to Rick, Claude and Chuck (happy birthday buddy). My thanks too go out to Jerry, Donna and the rest of the crew at Trilogy for offering the raffle kit in the first place and for all their help with enabling me to get it installed. Mucho thanks are also due to the MercuryMarauder.net members and of course the Motor City Marauder group. Thanks to all....BILL

MikesMerc
07-17-2005, 03:41 PM
Congrats on the new SC and welcome to the Trilogy family :beer: I'm sure you'll enjoy it!!

Tallboy
07-17-2005, 03:42 PM
Thanks for the Birthday Wishes, pal!

I'm glad you are happy with the end results, but I knew you would be. It was a pleasure being able to help with the install on your car, which, by the way, is gorgeous! King Fubar was indeed present, and his assistance in final product evaluation was invaluable, but due to homeland security issues, his involvement must remain classified. :hide:

All the Best!:beer:

RoyLPita
07-17-2005, 04:41 PM
I was told by the original owner that you REALLY had fun on the way back home.

maraudernkc
07-17-2005, 04:57 PM
Congrats on your new found power. You will be very happy!

Drive safe! :burnout:

MM03MOK
07-17-2005, 04:57 PM
:congrats: Bill!!

Smokie
07-17-2005, 05:29 PM
Congratulations on your purchase of a superb quality product from one of the nicest person I know (Jerry) the folks that installed your kit are the best: Carfixer "Master Mechanic" Tallboy "Master Assistant" and King Fubar "Master of Disaster" were the same trio at my install. You have a great product and the best install that I know of. Enjoy Safely....:beer:

bigslim
07-17-2005, 05:52 PM
Congrats on your new power. Nice to see another silver MM done up. Enjoy!!!!

Rider90
07-17-2005, 06:01 PM
Congrats Bill!!

Cobra25
07-17-2005, 06:18 PM
Congrat's on your new Trilogy S/C install. Carfixer & Tallboy do excellent work ,we are Blessed to have them in our Group & as friends. See you at the Tower Shop's or the Picnic.

NAVCHAP
07-17-2005, 08:50 PM
Does this mean I have to go out there and bless your MM again? -kjs-

DEFYANT
07-17-2005, 09:39 PM
Congrats on your new power. Nice to see another silver MM done up. Enjoy!!!!^^^^What he said^^^^

I wonder how many Silver T/MMs there are?

RoyLPita
07-18-2005, 04:43 AM
Our group now has 3.

Rick-n-Miami
07-18-2005, 04:47 AM
4, I think. Isn't Fubar's Silver?

Donna
07-18-2005, 05:06 AM
Hi Bill...

:banana: Gongrats on the kit and the great install job by "The Guys". :burnout: Have fun with your car now, and be safe. Call me when you have a moment :)

Donna

Bradley G
07-18-2005, 05:54 AM
A special congrats to Bill on his new power!
The Force of Sunshine State Maruaders can be felt here in Chicago! :sunshine: :beer:
Bradley G @ DynoPros

bigslim
07-18-2005, 08:30 AM
4, I think. Isn't Fubar's Silver?
Five-O's is silver also.

King Fubar
07-19-2005, 06:36 AM
Yep mine is silver too....I did pop in to lend my supervision skills and visit a bit. A fine outstanding job they did. Congrats on the S/C, it's worth every penny....