PDA

View Full Version : mensrea can I get an autograph?

JerseyVics
03-10-2003, 09:46 PM
Hey Bill,

How about an autograph of that Car & Driver article... I saw it at work today (WALGREENS sells C&D, go to your nearest ones and buy one ---> a shameless plug) didn't get to read it cause I was too busy, but the pictures are obviously of your car (I think I got that right....

Any chance I can mail you the mag... I also gotta get it signed by Kenny if he'd be willing to do it, but I'd like to get that one in person if I get a chance to visit them on the way back from FORD 100th Anniversary this summer.

let me know by e-mail: jerseyvics@aol.com

thanks,
--Russ:D

kbmg
03-11-2003, 03:35 PM
Russ:

You might want to hold off for a week before you send your copy of Car and Driver to Bill for an autograph. At least until next week. Bill's now famous Marauder S is going to appear in another well-known automotive enthusiast publication which will be on the news stands next week. Can you guess which one?

Best regards,

Brad

martyo
03-11-2003, 04:43 PM
Brad the "Moderator"??? What happened to my good friends Logan and LML?

jgc61sr2002
03-11-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by martyo
Brad the "Moderator"??? What happened to my good friends Logan and LML? Marty - you have to start someware why not at the top. John :D

kbmg
03-11-2003, 07:16 PM
Martyo:

Everyone can have autographed copies if they want. Bill would be more than happy to and you can get the genuine KB autograph at the ford 100 event when Russ gets his. If you can't make it, send it to us and we will take care of it for you.

jgc61sr2002:

Martyo did not exactly start at the top but he's getting hot.

Macon Marauder
03-12-2003, 06:30 AM
Sounds like kbmg has some inside info. Makes me wonder what the "kb" stands for...

LincMercLover
03-12-2003, 08:07 AM
He's moderator for the KB Forum (and only that forum :P), like Dennis Reinhart and SHM for their own forums.

SergntMac
03-12-2003, 09:58 AM
Brad the "Moderator"??? What happened to my good friends Logan and LML?

Don't sweat it Marty, it threw me too. Took over night to figure it out. KBMG (Brad) is the "moderator" of the Kenny Brown forum, nothing more, just as Dennis is the moderator of his forum. I agree, at first reading, it was like WFT, some kid with 2 posts is jerking us off. But, overnight, I remembered that the Kenny Brown forum was opened and posted on, before a rep from KB was named to manage the exchange.

Welcome Brad, look forward to good stuff from KB.

kbmg
03-12-2003, 10:42 AM
SergntMac:

Thanks for the welcome, you can count on good stuff from us. We still have a couple of tricks up our sleeve for you Marauder owners. Stay tuned for more info. on phase II of "Project Marauder".

Also, to clerify, My name is Brad and I do corporate communications and public relations for Kenny Brown Performance. I am also involved in the newly formed Kenny Brown Motorsports Group (KBMG). I have been with Kenny since he moved his business to Indy in 1995. I coordinate most of the media programs, promotional programs, product development/testing and handle the technical day-to-day tasks for the motorsports company. Most people refer to me as Ken's "boy". Hey it could be worse!

I will serve as the moderator for the Kenny Brown forum.

Some of you may already know me. Those of you who don't, I look forward to getting to know you. I am not much of a forum person so you guys will have to give me a break every now and then.

Thanks,

Brad Grissom
Kenny Brown Performance

kbmg
03-12-2003, 11:19 AM
Russ:

Bill is in Amsterdam for the next couple of weeks.

Brad

martyo
03-12-2003, 11:22 AM
My apologies for jumping the gun in the middle of the night as to who kbmg is. Sorry! It's just that we have so much invested in training Logan and LML that I didn't want to lose them. Good moderators are hard to find and hard moderators are, well....... oh, never mind.

Well aboard Brad and the folks at Kenny Brown. We are all pleased to have you aboard.

kbmg
03-12-2003, 11:50 AM
Martyo:

Don't sweat it. My fault.

Brad

LincMercLover
03-12-2003, 11:57 AM
Sorry! It's just that we have so much invested in training Logan and LML that I didn't want to lose them.

Training? Oh yah... training... Right... ;)

Good moderators are hard to find and hard moderators are, well....... oh, never mind.

And just what's THAT supposed to mean? You're skating on think lines my friend! :banned:

MMM2003
03-12-2003, 12:05 PM
Brad,

maybe this isn't the best place, but now that all the reviews have come in. I have a question for you, since I haven't read it anywhere. (I really haven't researched it either).

What kind of warranty comes with the Marauder-S.

Obviously the original would be void. At least for the Drivetrain portion.

Any timeline on the other goodies you mentioned for us Marauder owners? Maybe a hint on what they may be?

Thanks. If you rahter PM me with answers, feel free.

kbmg
03-12-2003, 01:05 PM
MMM2003:

The warranty information is posted on our website, but I will give it to you in a nut shell. Your assumption in regards to powertrain warranty would be correct in most circuimstances. Some Ford dealers are more performance friendly than others. That is why your dealer is so important - They can be your friend or your enemy.

The warranty on any component that was changed or modified is subject to being voided. The biggest problem with tuner cars is that the dealership will try to void all warranties which is illegal and can spawn heavy fines from Ford and the Fed. It is very important that you develop a positive working relationship with your dealer for that very reason. If you do experience warranty problems with your dealer you should immediately report it to Ford, Comsumer Protection and the Specialty Equipment Marketing Assoc. who has an office in Washington to help assist vehicle owners with warranty issues. As a new vehicle owner you do have several rights under law, one of which is the right to install high-performance parts without the threat of voiding your warranty regardless of what the dealer tells you. We prefer to do business with dealers who sell Ford Racing parts, SVT vehicles and clearly carry a high-performance theme.

We just simply stand behind the product we sell and manufacture. Any Kenny Brown manufactured component is covered under a lifetime warranty. The Vortech supercharger is covered under a three year warranty and many of the other components carry their own manufacturer's warranty. We engineer-out warranty issues prior to the actual building of the car and all of our cars have a very OEM feel, fit and finish. You can always expect them to perform like an OEM vehicle. We prefer to stay well within the OEM envelope and not comprimise durability or driveability. Our cars are built to last!

The timeline on goodies for the Marauder - Not sure. We are working on a basic parts line for the vehicle and hope to have more information for you soon.

You can be sure that we have one more big upgrade planned for the car. Something that will be a by-product of our 2003 Kenny Brown CSR-GT Mustang.

Thanks for the questions.

Brad

MAD-3R
03-12-2003, 01:13 PM
ohhh,

Jusy don't call it "Piggy" as the lager mate to Kermy.

I know!! Sweetums!!

MMM2003
03-12-2003, 01:16 PM
Thanks a bunch Brad.

Very helpful information for all of us. I'll be talking to our local SVT Dealer. They also sell the Saleen Mustang.
They shouldn't have any problems, I would think.

LML/Logan - I'm sure this has been covered in other Threads, but this sums it up nicely for people that have warranty issues or questions in regards to MOD's, maybe you can make a new Post of it?

kbmg
03-13-2003, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by MAD-3R
ohhh,

Jusy don't call it "Piggy" as the lager mate to Kermy.

I know!! Sweetums!!

Maybe we will call it the "Berserker"

MAD-3R
03-13-2003, 02:33 PM
'zerker works.......

mensrea
03-16-2003, 06:08 AM
Hello everyone, I am currently stuck in Warsaw Poland, and hoping to head back to the states shortly.

Nice to see the articles floating around... I also would like an autographed copy.