Mike

torinodan
07-17-2005, 08:02 PM
All AZ MM owners please check in.
MikeDoes So-Cal count?

Mike M
07-17-2005, 08:53 PM
Does So-Cal count?

Hmmm...I don't know..you gotta be 5 hours away. I am 30 min N of Phoenix.

CrazyCor15
07-18-2005, 02:10 PM
So now all the AZ MM's check in... after I move away... :rolleyes:

Mike M
07-18-2005, 05:47 PM
So now all the AZ MM's check in... after I move away... :rolleyes:

Where were you in AZ???

Al Goguen
07-18-2005, 05:49 PM
I used to live in Phoenix....on 43 ave and Peoria, for 21 years.....now live here
in Florida......

Mike M
07-18-2005, 06:35 PM
I used to live in Phoenix....on 43 ave and Peoria, for 21 years.....now live here
in Florida......

I just moved to Anthem AZ up 17 north about 35 min N of Phoenix. I lived in Nj all my life and I just love AZ.
Mike

CrazyCor15
07-19-2005, 03:11 PM
I was in living in Surprise and around Luke Air Force Base. Just moved away in May. Always wanted to hook up with some MM's in the area, but could never find anyone on here.

Mike M
07-19-2005, 04:47 PM
I was in living in Surprise and around Luke Air Force Base. Just moved away in May. Always wanted to hook up with some MM's in the area, but could never find anyone on here.

Figures! Anyway how cool was it to live close to Luke? What was the coolest thing you seen flying?

torinodan
07-19-2005, 05:06 PM
I was in living in Surprise and around Luke Air Force Base. Just moved away in May. Always wanted to hook up with some MM's in the area, but could never find anyone on here.I tried to get hold of ya on the drive out. Don't worry all, I'll be doing it again next month.

CrazyCor15
07-19-2005, 09:21 PM
Figures! Antway how cool was it to live close to Luke? What was the coolest thing you seen flying?Well I'm actually active duty Air Force. It's alright living near Luke. F-16's fly from 7AM to 1159PM. The flight patterns are right over Surprise. You'll always see F-16's in the air. But the coolest thing I've seen fly in and out of Luke was F-117 Stealth's and the President's helicopters.

kartherma
07-20-2005, 01:28 AM
Checking in...

Hello to a fellow Az MM owner!
I "live" in Yuma Az where there are 4 MM's. My two and two others, one owned by a realtor woman (who has a husband and son who race quite a bit) and another that was purchased there but I have not found yet.

Welcome to Arizona. I was born and raised there, went to the UofA and played rugby for them on their touring team before I drank too much and failed out...right out into the Navy.

I "work" in San Diego and spend ALOT of time there. So I dont get alot of chances to head over to Phoenix alot, especially since my sister moved from Mesa to Vegas. I can think of at least two active members on this board who live in Az, I am sure they will check in soon enough.

Be good!
Curt

Haggis
07-20-2005, 03:18 AM
I just moved to Anthem AZ up 17 north about 35 min N of Phoenix. I lived in Nj all my life and I just love AZ.
Mike
Hey, I tried to get a meet going when I was out there in April, but everyone was busy or didn't want to drive to Tucson. :beer:

I use to visit my grandparents in Tucson from 1968 until 1979 and then in 1980 I moved to Tucson and went to the U of A and like kartherma, I drank myself into the US Army. :drink:

Mike where did you live in NJ, I grew up in Edgewater. I also love AZ and was trying to get my wife to move out there in April, we found some nice homes and all most had her convinced, but other issues came up so I am still in Maryland. :(

hevy32v
07-20-2005, 06:45 PM
Recently moved to Prescott. Any MM owners nearby?
I have an 04 black/charcoal w/1800 miles. Stays covered/garaged. Would like to get it out more often and mingle with people who even know what a Marauder is!

Mike M
07-21-2005, 06:36 AM
I lived in the East Brunswick area (actually Monroe Twp.) I still own 2 auto repair shops in NJ and have to come back to this hell hole alot.

So far I am blown away with AZ and especially the town of Anthem. I am opening a quick lube in Anthem.

I hope my supercharged Marauder will get along with the 91 octane out here.
Mike

CrazyCor15
07-21-2005, 01:30 PM
I lived in the East Brunswick area (actually Monroe Twp.) I still own 2 auto repair shops in NJ and have to come back to this hell hole alot.

So far I am blown away with AZ and especially the town of Anthem. I am opening a quick lube in Anthem.

I hope my supercharged Marauder will get along with the 91 octane out here.
MikeAnthem is huge now. A few years ago it probably wasn't even a quarter of the size it is now. The traffic between there and Phoenix gets horrible. Good luck on the quick lube. You'll do very well.

Mike M
07-21-2005, 07:33 PM
Anthem is huge now. A few years ago it probably wasn't even a quarter of the size it is now. The traffic between there and Phoenix gets horrible. Good luck on the quick lube. You'll do very well.

Thanks...I hope so.

Haggis
07-26-2005, 08:29 AM
Good luck, if you open one in Tucson and need help let me know and hopefully I can convince the wife to move out there.

If the price is right. ;)