PDA

View Full Version : Title ALERT!

nhinterceptor
08-28-2002, 05:18 PM
The State of New Hampshire has refused the Certificate of Origin.

Reason - Does not meet authentication requirements of the state. The State NH MV requires certificates of origin to contain a thread like money.

Ford changed suppliers and the new ones don't have it. There's only a few states that require this authentication thread. Ford issued new C of O to vehicles in states that required it. HELLO FORD some car are bought in different states. Mine was bought in MA. so they never thought of informing MA dealers of the FUBAR.

If you have this problem, take the paper work you received from the DMV with a copy of your title application to your dealer. They will fax to Ford and Ford will Fed-X good certificate to your state DMV.

Ever since New Hampshire became an island we have these problems.

-Dan

Marsha
08-28-2002, 05:50 PM
I bought mine in NH and had no problem regiistering it! Did you get a vanity plate? I did!
Marsha:D

nhinterceptor
08-28-2002, 06:04 PM
Re: Marsha

Yes, I transfered my tag. I have vanity tags on all my vehicles. I don't want to post them here in an open forum.

Previous tages - LTD-CV, MKVII, TCOBRA, LTD-LX

-Dan

1997HPP
09-03-2002, 09:34 AM
I live in Southern NH, and I was wondering...

Mon, 2-Sep I saw a woman driving a Marauder in the Mall of New Hampshire lot...

Last week I was behind a Marauder from 93 Exit 3 up to the Mobil Station on 111 (he went left, I continued straight).

Was it any of you folks?

mtnh
09-03-2002, 11:53 AM
Could have been my wife. Near Filene's? Notice any special plate number? Were the tires smoking? :D

nhinterceptor
09-03-2002, 01:20 PM
Re:1997HPP

It could of have been me, I have a vanity tag too, was it a black car :D

Regards,
Dan

Marsha
09-03-2002, 06:15 PM
It wasn't me, I am from the lakes region (Winnipesaukee) and wasn't at the Mall last week, but I also have an awesome vanity plate, so you'ld know if it was me.
Marsha:D