PDA

View Full Version : Party Caravan

oldekid
07-20-2005, 04:32 AM
CENTRAL FLORIDA MEMBERS

Does anyone have a plan yet for Sunday? Where are we meeting? When? Which route are we taking? Are we all following Eggie?

We need to start discussing this. Let's don't wait until the last minute.

Anyone else decided to go? If so, speak up.

It's damn near party time. . . . :banana:

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

3dogknight
07-20-2005, 07:18 AM
CENTRAL FLORIDA MEMBERS

Does anyone have a plan yet for Sunday? Where are we meeting? When? Which route are we taking? Are we all following Eggie?

It looks like I might be in for Sunday - don't know who from my family will be coming. We are trying to work that out. Infants can be so difficult sometimes! Anyway, keep this thread up to date with info on departing Central Florida. As soon as I know for sure, I'll confirm right here.

Greg

TheDonk
07-20-2005, 07:33 AM
We had discussed a rendez-vous at I-4 / US27, but no set time.
I would estimate that it is about 3 hrs travel time from this point.
As far routes go, we can either stay on I-4 / I-75 or take the
"back road" US17 which puts us at the exit off I-75 for Burnt Store Rd.
I have no preference on route.

Mike

CENTRAL FLORIDA MEMBERS

We need to start discussing this. Let's don't wait until the last minute.

Anyone else decided to go? If so, speak up.

It's damn near party time. . . . :banana:

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

oldekid
07-20-2005, 07:51 AM
We had discussed a rendez-vous at I-4 / US27, but no set time.
I would estimate that it is about 3 hrs travel time from this point.
As far routes go, we can either stay on I-4 / I-75 or take the
"back road" US17 which puts us at the exit off I-75 for Burnt Store Rd.
I have no preference on route.

MikeThanks for the reply Mike. It doesn't matter to me either, I just wanted to make sure everyone is aware of what the plans are. Personally, I would almost prefer to go the back road using 17. I will do what the majority wants though. Taking 17 might mean more stopping and going, but it sure seems like a more direct route. Traffic shouldn't be too bad that early on a Sunday morning.

I agree with meeting you some place off the US 27 exit. Maybe the guys here around Orlando could meet prior to that and run together up I-4.

We'll see what ideas everyone else has.

oldekid
07-20-2005, 07:59 AM
It looks like I might be in for Sunday - don't know who from my family will be coming. We are trying to work that out. Infants can be so difficult sometimes! Anyway, keep this thread up to date with info on departing Central Florida. As soon as I know for sure, I'll confirm right here.

GregThat's great to hear Greg. You almost have to go. You gotta break in those headers. . . . :beer:

Once you determine how many are coming, you might want to PM Bootlegger with the numbers just as a courtesy.

3dogknight
07-23-2005, 03:06 PM
[QUOTE=oldekid]That's great to hear Greg. You almost have to go. You gotta break in those headers. . . . :beer:
I'm in! Don't know about the boys yet! See you tomorrow a.m. @ Seasons 52!

Bootlegger
07-23-2005, 03:19 PM
Thanks for the Heads-up, I've got ya all down for tomorrow. The marina is located about 9 miles south on Burnt Store Rd, after you come off I -75...See you there..

oldekid
07-23-2005, 03:58 PM
[QUOTE=oldekid]That's great to hear Greg. You almost have to go. You gotta break in those headers. . . . :beer:
I'm in! Don't know about the boys yet! See you tomorrow a.m. @ Seasons 52!Ok. . . .cool, see ya there at around 7:00.