PDA

View Full Version : NMRA Spring Ford Nationals

gonzo50
03-11-2003, 08:54 AM
Just spent the weekend (7-9 March) at Bradenton, Florida at the Bradenton Motorsports Park, NMRA Nationals. :cool: It was an awesome experience watching Mustangs go the quarter mile in seven seconds or less, they also had the Jet Hot Dragster do low Five second runs, and two Wheelie show cars that did a wheel stand the length of the 1320 ft. :burnout: They had two supercharged Marauders that pulled low to mid 13's in the quarter. :bows: There was one Marauder in the car show also. I just happened to have my club ID cards with me (thank's Slowpoke) and passed two out, :rock: I couldn't catch up with the third Marauder guy. :cry: The owner of the Marauder in the car show works at a Mercury Dealership, he should have some insight on parts. :up: The owner of the supercharged Marauder works with Trilogy Motorsports www.trilogyintl.com and is testing a supercharger similar to the Eaton on the Cobra. I hope he visits the site to give us more details. :beer: Those Marauders were awesome.:banana: Well, trying to catch up on the new posts posted cause I know I've missed something.