PDA

View Full Version : A Big Special Thanks to Jerry and TMS staff!

Bradley G
07-21-2005, 04:57 AM
WoW, Where do I start?
Donna called me early afternoon, on Monday. By the tone in her voice, the good news was obvious. :P Thoughts of leaving the same day and pitching a tent in the Trilogy Motorsports parking lot, dashed through my head.
I wanted to appear more sophisticated than that, so I left tues AM. a little after 6:00 o'clock.
Picked up the cell phone, by the time I made it to, Chicago loop, To announce my intentions and ETA .
One quick stop to Mickie "D's" for a sandie, and rolled in to TMS Just before noon, Central time.
Got the Grand daddy welcome, from Jerry's staff, Donna, Ranata, and Special "K":lovies:
Kanako.
Got the Business out of the way, Cartons loaded and Signature.
I had every intention to have lunch( with JB and the ladies) and return home.
I suppose Jerry couldn't, just "LOCK Down" and bring everyone, so he and I went out to meet Big Slim, for lunch at the Coney Dog.
We never laugh or poke fun of, anything that happens here, especially after My most recent, FYI thread from Wednesday, that exploded into "your Momma".
By the time we returned to the TMS office, Donna had been showing a potential client around the facility.
It was not long before, the prospect was treated to a ride in #1, while I was invited, to Backseat drive.
Turns out the Client lives in a neighboring town, about twenty miles from me.:eek: This fella purchaced his '04 Marauder at the auto show, and took delivery, from the dealer, a short time later.
Jerry had to hightail it to a meeting, so did the client.
I was given the notion to stick around and we could all go for dinner later.
the gals even lined up a room for me , a few blocks from the office!
A short bit later, I was offered to Play on the computer, when another client walks into the office asking about the nature of the company.
My ears perked up from behind the cubicle, when I heard the Magic "M" word.
Donna was quick to ask me, if I would help out , with the tour.
I was thrilled at the chance, to share any info, with the prospect.
This fella works at the Ford plant nearby, lives near Toronto and weekly commutes to Dearborn.
He had a very interesting story to tell.
He was allowed to Drive his '03 Marauder from the St. Thomas plant , to the dealer, along with the salesman, that he purchaced from.
He claimed to have aquired the very first Marauder sold.
He has only one thousand kilometers on his Marauder in almost three years.
I will finish later GTG:P
Oh Yeah I drove Jerry, in #1 to Woodward, to meet up with Slim again, for some snackies and laughs @ Dugans.(across the street from our Dreamcruise Lot)
Man that Darrel, Keeps his ride Clean.
Those silver guys got it made!:cool:
I finally wrestled Jerry to the floor, to pick up a tab:o
The guy is unbeliveable:bows:
Wednesday AM, Jerry picked me up in front of the hotel and took me to his favorite breakfast spot.
He pulled his new Mustang, into a Area , not really stripped for parking, fairly near the front door.
One of the patrons of the restaurant, complained to us, that Jerry's car was so shiney, he and his wife were so bothered by the glare,they had to move to another table!:eek: I think he was just steamed, cause he could not park there.:P
I have never been served brefas so fast in my life!
So we got back to the office, Jerry had a huge day as usual, so he hit the bricks,Donna helped me get a mapquest, 8 pages W/ highlighter (hey!, it's all under construction):stupid:
I got my Hugs and kisses goodby and hit the happy trail for home.
I hope I did not raise the bar too high !
Thanks, from the bottom of my greatful heart! You guys Rock!

Smokie
07-21-2005, 05:29 AM
Not surprised one bit, Jerry and his staff make you feel special, they answer your questions, your calls, they return calls. Jerry is busy, but never too busy to be a friend.:beer:

bigslim
07-21-2005, 08:42 AM
It was nice seeing you again Brad. Don't forget us hanging out on Woodward that evening too. I hope your kit is everything you hope for. Enjoy you new power.

Kanako
07-21-2005, 09:10 AM
Mr. Bradley,

It was nice surprise to see you on Tuesday, and we all enjoyed having you here, and had a chance to have dinner with you! :)
We hope to see you very soon again!!

WoW, Where do I start?
Donna called me early afternoon, on Monday. By the tone in her voice, the good news was obvious. :P Thoughts of leaving the same day and pitching a tent in the Trilogy Motorsports parking lot, dashed through my head.
I wanted to appear more sophisticated than that, so I left tues AM. a little after 6:00 o'clock.
Picked up the cell phone, by the time I made it to, Chicago loop, To announce my intentions and ETA .
One quick stop to Mickie "D's" for a sandie, and rolled in to TMS Just before noon, Central time.
Got the Grand daddy welcome, from Jerry's staff, Donna, Ranata, and Special "K":lovies:
Kanaka.
Got the Business out of the way, Cartons loaded and Signature.
I had every intention to have lunch( with JB and the ladies) and return home.
I suppose Jerry couldn't, just "LOCK Down" and bring everyone, so he and I went out to meet Big Slim, for lunch at the Coney Dog.
We never laugh or poke fun of, anything that happens here, especially after My most recent, FYI thread from Wednesday, that exploded into "your Momma".
By the time we returned to the TMS office, Donna had been showing a potential client around the facility.
It was not long before, the prospect was treated to a ride in #1, while I was invited, to Backseat drive.
Turns out the Client lives in a neighboring town, about twenty miles from me.:eek: This fella purchaced his '04 Marauder at the auto show, and took delivery, from the dealer, a short time later.
Jerry had to hightail it to a meeting, so did the client.
I was given the notion to stick around and we could all go for dinner later.
the gals even lined up a room for me , a few blocks from the office!
A short bit later, I was offered to Play on the computer, when another client walks into the office asking about the nature of the company.
My ears perked up from behind the cubicle, when I heard the Magic "M" word.
Donna was quick to ask me, if I would help out , with the tour.
I was thrilled at the chance, to share any info, with the prospect.
This fella works at the Ford plant nearby, lives near Toronto and weekly commutes to Dearborn.
He had a very interesting story to tell.
He was allowed to Drive his '03 Marauder from the St. Thomas plant , to the dealer, along with the salesman, that he purchaced from.
He claimed to have aquired the very first Marauder sold.
He has only one thousand kilometers on his Marauder in almost three years.
I will finish later GTG:P

BTW: There is a "special K" sereal for someone who watches her looks. Did you mean to hint something?? :cry:

K

Bradley G
07-21-2005, 09:18 AM
:nono: You know better than that! :P

Tallboy
07-21-2005, 09:18 AM
Great write-up, Bradley! Makes me feel like I was there, too!:)

Hack Goby
07-21-2005, 09:40 AM
Bradley,Im sorry I missed you Tuesday.Jerry called me on my cell phone but it was in my car and I didn`t go out that day.Dumb ass me.Oh well next time.Enjoy your new power, You have had enough rides to know what your getting. :beer:

MikesMerc
07-21-2005, 02:50 PM
Congrats on having the goodies in hand now!

Sorry I missed you at Dinner. After a few hours in the heat doing yard work earlier that afternoon, I was just out of gas.

See you in Chicago next weekend if you can make it by the track!

Donna
07-21-2005, 03:54 PM
You are very welcome and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your entire stay with us. Sorry I did not get a chance to say good bye to you yesterday before you left....hope your trip back home was safe. Come back anytime...I know you will :D

Donna