PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!

gpfarrell
07-22-2005, 08:34 PM
Ordered my basic Xcal on Wednesday and it came today (Friday). Hardest part of the install was cutting the grass first. :)

I went for a short drive, and mashed it after the second stop sign... I was laughing by 40 miles per hour! Thank you Lidio!

This program really is everything it should be... the tranny is much more cooperative now... can't wait to drive the car normally and appreciate that difference all the time.

I'm not sure if my next step will be 4.10's or a Trilogy, but this was an incredible improvement... one of the very best modifications I've ever done to any car.

If you're thinking about it, get off the fence and Git her done!

DEFYANT
07-22-2005, 08:40 PM
Ordered my basic Xcal on Wednesday and it came today (Friday). Hardest part of the install was cutting the grass first. :)

I went for a short drive, and mashed it after the second stop sign... I was laughing by 40 miles per hour! Thank you Lidio!

This program really is everything it should be... the tranny is much more cooperative now... can't wait to drive the car normally and appreciate that difference all the time.

I'm not sure if my next step will be 4.10's or a Trilogy, but this was an incredible improvement... one of the very best modifications I've ever done to any car.

Supercharge it if you can swing it. I am partial to Trilogy ;) , but there are atleast 4 other options to research. So have at it bud, good luck with what ever you chose. :)

Lidio
07-23-2005, 06:02 PM

Thanks for the great review and support.

For obvious reasons and over all cost the 4.10’s are a great improvement and bang for the buck.
I’d do the 4.10’s no matter what for an even more noticeable gain in acceleration, and more of the “how it should have been” feel.

The 4.10’s can certainly can stay with a Trilogy but the back tires aren’t quite as happy and tend to wear faster if you know what I mean :burnout:

Usually 4.10’s with an out of the box Trilogy in warmer weather like 80+ degrees… traction isn’t bad at all with the stock MM rubber in the rear. But when the temps are 65 degrees or lower, widened rims with the Nitto’s become almost mandatory and will put a other wise stock MM well into the 12’s in the ¼ mile (with only the stock Trilogy and 4.10’s with proper traction).

Thanks