PDA

View Full Version : New to Arizona

hevy32v
07-24-2005, 10:37 PM
I just moved to Prescott AZ a few months back. Ive seen and spoke to the only other MM owner in the area at a local car show in May. I have an 04 Black/Charcoal with 1800 miles. Bought it new in March 04 before I had ever even seen a Marauder before. Only what I'd seen in pictures.
My HEVY32V stays covered in my garage and comes out about once per month. When I cruise the downtown area, people look at me like theyve never seen one before. Even when I brought it to the local L/M dealership here, (battery went dead) people crowded around it and asked what it is. I feel proud to own such a bad-ass ride and would love to chat with other MM owners and get my car out more.
Are there any other local owners out there?

Mike M
07-24-2005, 11:02 PM
I just moved to Prescott AZ a few months back. Ive seen and spoke to the only other MM owner in the area at a local car show in May. I have an 04 Black/Charcoal with 1800 miles. Bought it new in March 04 before I had ever even seen a Marauder before. Only what I'd seen in pictures.
My HEVY32V stays covered in my garage and comes out about once per month. When I cruise the downtown area, people look at me like theyve never seen one before. Even when I brought it to the local L/M dealership here, (battery went dead) people crowded around it and asked what it is. I feel proud to own such a bad-ass ride and would love to chat with other MM owners and get my car out more.

I just moved to Anthem from New Jersey.

hevy32v
08-16-2005, 04:27 PM
Anthem Is Northern Phoenix, Right? Any Other Tri-city, North
Phoenix Owners Out There? Let Me Know About Any Future Get-togethers! Also Spotted A Black '03 For Sale At Galpin Lincoln/mercury In Prescott. Has 7k And Some Funky Orange Pin-stripes And Stick-on Chrome Fender Covers. Otherwise Pretty Nice.

RoyLPita
08-16-2005, 04:35 PM
Welcome aboard. Enjoy the site.

Bluerauder
08-16-2005, 04:58 PM
I have an 04 Black/Charcoal with 1800 miles. Bought it new in March 04 before I had ever even seen a Marauder before. Only what I'd seen in pictures.
My HEVY32V stays covered in my garage and comes out about once per month.
Heck Yeah !!! We're all local. :rolleyes: Welcome to the MM.Net !! :welcome:

You gotta get out more ... the fun is in the drivin' and the grinnin' ... Happy Maraudering !! :D

Mike M
08-16-2005, 06:06 PM
Anthem Is Northern Phoenix, Right? Any Other Tri-city, North
Phoenix Owners Out There? Let Me Know About Any Future Get-togethers! Also Spotted A Black '03 For Sale At Galpin Lincoln/mercury In Prescott. Has 7k And Some Funky Orange Pin-stripes And Stick-on Chrome Fender Covers. Otherwise Pretty Nice.

Where are you located????

Al Goguen
08-16-2005, 06:24 PM
I lived in Phoenix for over 21 yrs before coming to Florida.....You guys
should meet up at the reasterant (sp) at Cordes Junction right off
I-17 for lunch or something......Antheam is only about 45 mins to an hour
Prescott.........
I sometimes wish I was back in the Valley.....loved it there....just hated the
politics and taxes that just keep getting worse and worse....:beer:

jgc61sr2002
08-16-2005, 06:45 PM
Welcome to the MM site. :D :welcome:

ckadiddle
08-17-2005, 06:49 AM
Welcome to the site! I feel like I have friends all over.

hevy32v
08-30-2005, 03:20 PM
Im in Prescott. I've been taking my car to Zeke's restaurant in Prescott Valley on the 3rd friday every month on cruise nights. I lift that hood and draw just as much of a crowd as the 32 ford roadster parked next to me. Ever show yours?

mongo
08-30-2005, 03:53 PM
Hevy 32v

Welcome to Arizona !
It seems every time I park my MM at the grocery I get noticed.
The first words out of peoples mouths are "What is it." Or my favorite line is "I wanted one of those!" I had my car at the pavillions car show in scottsdale last
weekend. I had to hang out with mustang guys because I had the only MM there. It got good reviews mainly because of the SC. In the winter months that parking lot is full of every kind of muscle car, late model, and Import you would ever want to see.

Mongo :)

Mike M
08-30-2005, 08:44 PM
How close are you guys from me in Anthem???

mongo
08-30-2005, 09:30 PM
Mike,
You're just about right in the middle. He is I17 about 50 miles & I'm 101 & 202 about 40 miles SE of you. I am far East Valley. Just spoke to AZ Marauder in Sierra Vista (by Tucson). If we all talk to each other, we may be able to start our own club. AZ Marauder has a car show going on in Sierra Vista on 10/8/05.
He invited me & is interested in getting other MM to come.
Mongo

Mike M
08-30-2005, 10:04 PM
Feel free to call to coordinate.
732-672-1301

hevy32v
08-31-2005, 02:39 PM
A local club would be great. Let me know 928-445-0946....Joe

kartherma
08-31-2005, 06:34 PM
Hey guys

I am looking at my schedule and I might be able to make it down for a visit on that car show day. A trip through Tucson would be nice so I could see some family that I have not seen in a while.

If any of you northern Az boys are thinking of going down to SV, Let me know and we may be able to cruise from Casa Grande on the 10 where the 8 meets up with it.

That is still a bit far out on the schedule, but it may be something I can do.

be good!
Curt