PDA

View Full Version : Carolina Marauders-H E L L O!! where are U!

Marauderman
07-25-2005, 06:36 PM
It's bad enough that my MM is up again and having it's problems--but what the---you know what--where are you folks---lost somewhere!!!!!!!!!

For heavens sake--how about posting what the H--- you have been doing or something--before we get removed for lack of interest---lets post some stuff------------ok------------!!!!!!!!! Dang!!!!!!

prchrman
07-26-2005, 03:23 AM
Howdy Tom...I've been very busy but will catch up with you guys and gals some time...hate you are having car troubles...hope you and yours are doing good otherwise...willie

dok
07-26-2005, 07:04 AM
I have been lurking silently for awhile. Trying to rest up for a hectic August.

We are leaving early August and driving the MM to Iowa to attend my 45th class reunion (damn, I must be getting old). On our way home, we are stopping in Branson, Missouri. Going to catch a show or two. Then we will drive to Hot Springs Village, Arkansas to visit Lola's brother.

Two days after we get home, my 86 year old father is flying in to visit for a week. Two hours after he leaves, I am scheduled to have some elective surgury which will probably lay me up for a week to 10 days.

Not sure what the plans are for our August meet, but based on the above activity, it's doubtful that we will be able to attend. Hope to see everyone in September.

SC Cheesehead
07-26-2005, 09:50 AM
It's bad enough that my MM is up again and having it's problems--but what the---you know what--where are you folks---lost somewhere!!!!!!!!!

For heavens sake--how about posting what the H--- you have been doing or something--before we get removed for lack of interest---lets post some stuff------------ok------------!!!!!!!!! Dang!!!!!!
Marauderman,

It's been a crazy couple of months at work for me; long hours plus weekends, so I haven't spent too much time on the computer at home.

We'd still like to host you folks down here for a pool party in August, but at this point, the only Saturday that I have free is the 27th. Don't know if that works for all you guys or not, let me know so I can start making plans.

Sorry to hear #7 is still laid up, but it'll be that much more fun when you get it back. We had somebody vandalize the DTR a couple weeks ago, looks like they took a ball peen hammer to a couple spots on the hood, and then wacked the bumper cover in a couple of spots as well. No major damage, just cosmetics, but it really P!$$#$ me off that somebody would do that. I'm figuring it was probably some kid with a ricer that got him a jealous streak.

SCCH

TooManyFords
07-26-2005, 10:29 AM
We are leaving early August and driving the MM to Iowa to attend my 45th class reunion (damn, I must be getting old).
Where abouts in Iowa are you coming? I'm up here in Cedar Falls if you get this close.

Cheers!

John

Agent M79
07-26-2005, 11:41 AM
I'm doing secret agent stuff and to tell you would compromise my cover and endanger countless millions. Other than that, just working more hours than there are in a day.

dok
07-26-2005, 03:44 PM
Where abouts in Iowa are you coming? I'm up here in Cedar Falls if you get this close.

Cheers!

John

I graduated from Beaman-Conrad which isn't too far from Cedar Falls. Only going to be in Conrad 2 days. Arriving on Friday which is the day of my reunion. Saturday is Black Dirt day in Conrad (all you city folk can laugh now). We are leaving Sunday morning to go to my mother-in-laws in Winterset so doubt if I'll be able to hook up with you this time. We normally make it back at least once a year so maybe next time.

Marauderman
07-26-2005, 04:14 PM
NOW--Thats what I call a RESPONSE!!

Thanks folks---Nice to hear from you all--and get a feel on what all are doing---seems we all are busy with things---......well, the 27th seems a bit pass our 2nd Sat and close to our Sept 10th normal--wherever that may be held--:lol:--

I'm just starting a 12 day off period to do some home projects myself---first time off this year---subject to being called back at any moment though----guess thats why most people leave town on their days off like this---oh well--

Looking for my parts from Dennis R --haven't got them yet---nobody got them by mistake did they--??:lol: NEED THEM BADLY--Dennis --hear me!!!

To tell ya the truth , the second Sat in Aug is the 13th---the pool invite is for the 27th--(though it was the 20th)--anyway--how do all you feel about any of this stuff---date wise---I'm not sure myself--would love to have my MM back--but thats unknown for now---.

We need more comments--all chirp in --ok--

SC Cheesehead
07-27-2005, 09:26 AM
Marauderman,

I was originally planning on having everyone down on the 20th, but I had additional commitments come up which changed that.

If an August date won't work, we could push the pool party back into September. The weather should still be plenty warm enough. I'll leave it up to you guys to decide, I'm flexible.

SCCH

Agent M79
07-27-2005, 09:29 AM
I have some travel plans in August as well. I am for sure gone the week of the 8th (which are the days preceding the 2nd Saturday) but I would be back in time for something on the usual 2nd Saturday.

I have 2 other shorter trips but they are 'on-demand' situations that I am not likely to know the dates more than a couple of days before I leave. The type of work greatly increases the likelyhood that it will be over a weekend.

frdwrnch
07-31-2005, 02:57 PM
Hi Guys, had a couple of Birthdays in the family this week, sold my pickup and now I'm laid up with a bad back. I've actually put a couple of customers on the site this week and they had positive feedback. If those guys are reading this sign up and join in! Anyway, I'm going to MMIII and won't be back until Aug. 23. I work that following Sat..I'll try to make a meet if I can.

Marauderman
07-31-2005, 07:41 PM
was that your F-250 pick up you sold?

frdwrnch
08-13-2005, 07:20 AM
No, it was my 1989 Black F-150 4X4. I still have my 1999 F-250 and plan to keep it for a while.