PDA

View Full Version : Blue MM living in Burien WA

Mard
07-25-2005, 09:05 PM
My wife spotted it around our area on the road a few weeks ago and then again this afternoon parked outside a house. I drove by there on my way home from work and she was right....a blue one kept nice and clean as it should.

Any local guys know who it belongs to?

teamrope
07-25-2005, 09:30 PM
Not Bruce. (aka Blue03) He lives in Everett. I'de stop and leave an MM.net get out of jail free card. :)

Mard
07-25-2005, 09:51 PM
Not Bruce. (aka Blue03) He lives in Everett. I'de stop and leave an MM.net get out of jail free card. :)
I missed out the on cards last time we had our North Seattle gathering and I'm a little nervous approaching someones car in their own driveway without a legit card to leave, especially in Burien.

Mrsteamrope
07-25-2005, 09:56 PM
We'll have to fix that. We have them and so does BruteForce. :)
PM Slowpke. He can hook you up.

01 Interceptor
07-25-2005, 10:04 PM
Ryan has seen it as well. They park in front of Dooley's General Store. Pat Dooley is a friend of mine from the emergency vehicle club we belong to.

teamrope
07-25-2005, 10:07 PM
2 sightings and no cards? We're slacking!

Randolph
11-16-2005, 12:29 AM
If this is the same car I seen in Burien just off of 138th, it belongs to a pleasant looking women who undoubtedly will remember the guy that stopped in the middle of the road in his Lincoln one afternoon and shouted rather obtrusive and brazenly at her as she was exiting her vehicle, "Hey lady I gotta Marauder too". I was rather excited having spotted my first ever other Marauder and must have startled her rather badly on account of as she recoiled straight up, she was also grappling into her purse for something. I took presents of the situation, determined that she was probably not going for her autograph book, waived byebye and hastened a northernly retreat.

Mard
11-16-2005, 12:34 PM
If this is the same car I seen in Burien just off of 138th, it belongs to a pleasant looking women who undoubtedly will remember the guy that stopped in the middle of the road in his Lincoln one afternoon and shouted rather obtrusive and brazenly at her as she was exiting her vehicle, "Hey lady I gotta Marauder too". I was rather excited having spotted my first ever other Marauder and must have startled her rather badly on account of as she recoiled straight up, she was also grappling into her purse for something. I took presents of the situation, determined that she was probably not going for her autograph book, waived byebye and hastened a northernly retreat.
I believe the east-west road was 136th. It was sitting in front of a house located directly off 136th. Same one I'd guess.What's a guy from Oak Harbor doing in the lovely city of Burien?

Ryans PI
11-16-2005, 06:48 PM
I used to see it often when I was helping Pat load things in and out of his store.

Randolph
11-17-2005, 07:39 PM
Just making a living.

Ryans PI
11-17-2005, 07:59 PM
Just making a living.

Is that your car?

mbrown
12-01-2005, 10:23 PM
so what is the proper etiquette when approaching a fellow/fellowette marauder captain? ive concidered doing it when i saw other nissan se-r owners but even for a somewhat limited production car there were a buttload of em on the road. not to mention that 99 percent of them were stock grocery getters. i wouldnt feel so weird talking to the other marauder owners in yakima because ive only seen one other. (he has the rear spoiler, i dont).

teamrope
12-01-2005, 10:32 PM
It helps if you are in the Marauder. :) Compliments on the car work if the other person is a car entusiest. If they arn't, they most likely won't join the club.