PDA

View Full Version : Great Dyno day

Dennis Reinhart
07-26-2005, 06:47 PM
I just wanted to thank every one for a great tun out Saturday, we did 13 cars total 9 Marauders two mustangs two lighting trucks. Marks car made 438 RWHP at 4800 RPM and ran out of fuel pump, so I am installing upgraded fuel pump wiring a twin focus fuel pumps and 60 pound injectors, The car will make at least 500 RWHP, we had a heat index here Sat of a 110 we had the Dyno doors pulled down and had the AC on full blast.

We did Kelly's Marauder with my new Vortech air to air kit and it made 450 RWHP all the new pipes will be back from the powder coated so I can change out the ones that are on his car now and I have sold two other kits and these owners have been patiently waiting on there kits as well.

We did several N/A Marauders and all those owners had big smiles on the faces when we were done, we had a good cook out at noon, and we quit a 9 PM made for great day, so again thanks every one for a great turn out.

klmore
07-27-2005, 09:34 AM
We did Kelly's Marauder with my new Vortech air to air kit and it made 450 RWHP all the new pipes will be back from the powder coated so I can change out the ones that are on his car now and I have sold two other kits and these owners have been patiently waiting on there kits as well.

450 RWHP sounds good to me. I can't wait to get my car back, the streets of Shreveport won't be safe for the first week or so. I guess I have to go to the test and tune the first weekend I get it back and give it a test run.:D

TheDonk
07-29-2005, 04:28 AM
We did several N/A Marauders and all those owners had big smiles on the faces when we were done, we had a good cook out at noon, and we quit a 9 PM made for great day, so again thanks every one for a great turn out.

Thanks again to Dennis and Jerry for offering their facilities and services.
It was hot but enjoyed the gathering, and seeing some very nice rides.
Now enjoying my new tune. :banana:

Mike

MarauderMark
07-29-2005, 05:39 AM
:::Rubbing hands together:::
Boyeeee i can't wait.. :D
Theres allways a good time when you goto Dennis'..:up:
Dennis do you think it will need a Kb boost a pump as well?