PDA

View Full Version : 100 Shot

maraudernkc
07-29-2005, 07:21 AM
After seeing the new record setting time by Jerry on his 1/4 mile run.

I am now motivated to get my car to the track.

My car is now tuned properly and ready to go.

Below is a list of my current mods.

Foged motor with 9 to 1 compression (standard bore, no modified cams or head work)

D1SC Procharger blower with 3 core Intercooler (air to air)

90MM MAF

60LB Bosch Injectors

Dual Cobra pumps

MAFia (lowers the voltage to the MAF)

Cooling head mod

Cobra manifolds with x pipe with two cats and stock mufflers and tips

4:10 Gears

Running 15 PSI on 92 Octane

Adding 100 shot of Nitrous

Adding Nitto drag radials

Jerry, has set a high standard and I look forward to the challange! :burnout:

SergntMac
07-29-2005, 07:48 AM
Looks like you have all the right stuff in place, go for it!

HwyCruiser
07-29-2005, 08:28 AM
Good goal to shoot for Greg. :D

I think you've got miles of practice ahead of you for track experience. When you're ready for the reality check, let me know and we'll hit the track.

Tallboy
07-29-2005, 10:14 AM
Billy, I can hardly wait for John to get into the top 5 on the timeslip page. I don't count Lidio because he is running Nitrous to achieve his time.My, the times they are-a-changin'!

maraudernkc
07-29-2005, 10:22 AM
JD, You are right. I have owned many high perfomance cars in my lifetime but have new been down the 1/4 mile strip but after seeing Jerry's incrediable timesliip.

I am now motivated to learn how to drag race down the 1/4 mile.

I love a challenge and Jerry has set a very high standard. :bows:

I wish I could be in Detriot. You guys are going to have a great time!

Good goal to shoot for Greg. :D

I think you've got miles of practice ahead of you for track experience. When you're ready for the reality check, let me know and we'll hit the track.

maraudernkc
07-29-2005, 10:26 AM
Chuck, you are digging deep into old posts.

The top cars on our on the timeslip page are running blowers and Nitrous.

I want to do an apples to apples comparison.

Are you going to assist Claude in installing kit # *8?

QUOTE=Tallboy]My, the times they are-a-changin'![/QUOTE]

Tallboy
07-29-2005, 10:32 AM

The top cars on our on the timeslip page are running blowers and Nitrous.

I want to do an apples to apples comparison.

Are you going to assist Claude in installing kit # *?

QUOTE=Tallboy]My, the times they are-a-changin'!Hey-that was me making a joke! I gotta start using those smiley face-things!:D With all the hot rods here in Florida, I'm gonna have to get nitrous just to keep up! Like I've said before-once these Procharger cars get some track-time, we are gonna see a serious re-shuffling of the Top dogs! Tell you what-you knock off one of the top three, and I'll buy you a steak dinner next time I go to Chicago!

I would love to assist Claude, but only with his blessing, and yours!:bows:

maraudernkc
07-29-2005, 10:40 AM
Chuck, between you and I and the whole board. I love the Trilogy kit. I think it's a fantasic kit and look and the numbers that Jerry just laid down to back it up.

We are a new company and justdon't have the 1/4 mile times to back up our RWHP Dyno runs.

I think you do a shot of nitrous.

Have you driven Tom's car?

Hey-that was me making a joke! I gotta start using those smiley face-things!:D With all the hot rods here in Florida, I'm gonna have to get nitrous just to keep up! Like I've said before-once these Procharger cars get some track-time, we are gonna see a serious re-shuffling of the Top dogs! Tell you what-you knock off one of the top three, and I'll buy you a steak dinner next time I go to Chicago!

HwyCruiser
07-29-2005, 10:42 AM
My, the times they are-a-changin'!

Chuck, Greg's just feeling it a little.

As far as Detroit, anyone want to volunteer for the ProCharger pit crew? (we only have one set of drag radials between us)

I've got a 3XT Trilogy t-shirt in it for the pit crew captain! :D

Tallboy
07-29-2005, 10:47 AM
Chuck, between you and I and the whole board. I love the Trilogy kit. I think it's a fantasic kit and look and the numbers that Jerry just laid down to back it up.

We are a new company and justdon't have the 1/4 mile times to back up our RWHP Dyno runs.

I think you do a shot of nitrous.

Have you driven Tom's car?No, but I have driven Tim's car! Tim's car is very fast. Looks good. Sounds good. goes like hell!:burnout: What more could you ask for? I am looking forward to be able to see Lou's car go together, if it's OK with you...;)

wesman
07-29-2005, 10:47 AM
Is there going to be an opportunity to ride in one of these Procharged bad boys at Marauderville III ?

Tallboy
07-29-2005, 11:32 AM

C'mon! That post was from last month!

[Just goes to show ya how quick things change around here!:D ]

TooManyFords
07-29-2005, 12:32 PM
Is there going to be an opportunity to ride in one of these Procharged bad boys at Marauderville III ?
I know JD and myself will be there and I'll give anyone a ride that wants one.

Cheers!

john

MarauderTJA
07-29-2005, 12:36 PM

Foged motor with 9 to 1 compression (standard bore, no modified cams or head work)

90MM MAF

60LB Bosch Injectors

Dual Cobra pumps

Cooling head mod

You need to contact Scott :help: and get him to develop a N2O and 100 octane tune for the car.

MarauderTJA
07-29-2005, 12:41 PM
Hey-that was me making a joke! I gotta start using those smiley face-things!:D With all the hot rods here in Florida, I'm gonna have to get nitrous just to keep up! Like I've said before-once these Procharger cars get some track-time, we are gonna see a serious re-shuffling of the Top dogs! Tell you what-you knock off one of the top three, and I'll buy you a steak dinner next time I go to Chicago!

I would love to assist Claude, but only with his blessing, and yours!:bows:I don't know Chuck, we may have to have you take the Procharger/Diablosport blood oath or something.:baaa: You already have experience working on a Procharger Marauder, and I have the pictures to prove it.:rolleyes:

SouLRioT
07-29-2005, 12:42 PM
Tom, what Gregg really needs to do is ship his car down here and have it dyno tuned by Scott in person. I'm sure we could find a home for it while it got tuned.

MarauderTJA
07-29-2005, 12:47 PM
Tom, what Gregg really needs to do is ship his car down here and have it dyno tuned by Scott in person. I'm sure we could find a home for it while it got tuned.
Sure, I would be in to help Greg out. Ship her down Greg:banana: Do it, just do it:baaa:

MarauderTJA
07-29-2005, 12:51 PM
My, the times they are-a-changin'!
Between Jerry's car and the N2O forthcoming mod for Greg's car, we are now moving into

Super Extreme Mega-Powered Marauders:shake:

Tallboy
07-29-2005, 12:57 PM
I don't know Chuck, we may have to have you take the Procharger/Diablosport blood oath or something.:baaa: You already have experience working on a Procharger Marauder, and I have the pictures to prove it.:rolleyes:
You promised those pictures would remain a secret!:lol:

maraudernkc
07-29-2005, 04:47 PM
I would ship my car down to Florida but Scott Beer form Diablo did such a great job on Tom's tune and my car mirrors Tom's car quite a bit.

My car flat out hauls a**. I can't beleive the tuning job this guy has done for us.

Like I said before the tune is everything.

maraudernkc
07-29-2005, 04:50 PM
The time slip will tell!

QUOTE=SergntMac]Looks like you have all the right stuff in place, go for it![/QUOTE]

maraudernkc
07-29-2005, 04:56 PM
You have my blessing. I would like you to install one of our kits and get your feedback on the ease or not of the Instalation.

MarauderMark
07-29-2005, 05:03 PM
Well it's about time to get yours in the timeslip page where it belongs..Kik butt Greg:up:

MI2QWK4U
07-29-2005, 05:15 PM

Tell me you are kidding?

MarauderTJA
07-29-2005, 06:04 PM
You promised those pictures would remain a secret!:lol:
Trust me Chuck no one has seen the pictures. Really:alone:

MarauderTJA
07-29-2005, 06:15 PM
The time slip will tell!

QUOTE=SergntMac]Looks like you have all the right stuff in place, go for it![/QUOTE]
In the next few months times slips and live video are going to tell a lot. :banana2:

maraudernkc
07-31-2005, 02:07 PM
Dave, I don't think he was kidding. You need to remember that Trilogy has been doing the Marauder kit for around two Years.

We just stated shipping 5 Months ago.

We will have some good time slips.

Talk is cheap! I will be posting timeslips soon.

Tell me you are kidding?

bigslim
07-31-2005, 10:35 PM

90MM MAF

60LB Bosch Injectors

Dual Cobra pumps

Cooling head mod

Good luck on your venture. It will be nice to see you chase that goal. It will be interesting to see who makes it to the 10 second club first. Hope it works out for you Greg.

Rider90
08-01-2005, 07:18 AM
I'm rooting for you Greg, best of luck, and I hope everything works out safely :coolman:

DEFYANT
08-01-2005, 07:44 AM
A wild ride this is becoming indeed!

maraudernkc
08-01-2005, 11:08 AM
bigslim, you guys are settingthe goals very high indeed. That's how it should be.

I think the competetion is great. Good clean fun.

Good luck on your venture. It will be nice to see you chase that goal. It will be interesting to see who makes it to the 10 second club first. Hope it works out for you Greg.

MikesMerc
08-01-2005, 11:21 AM
bigslim, you guys are settingthe goals very high indeed. That's how it should be.

I think the competetion is great. Good clean fun.

Well said! :beer:

I'm really glad to see the marauder performance scene continue to heat up. With the demise of the car I had feared a slow erosion of enthusiasm. I guess we don't need to worry about that!!

Good luck with your NOS venture. Keep us posted on the progress. Now get out there and get some timeslips!

maraudernkc
08-01-2005, 12:25 PM
Mike, the drag radials will be first than the NOS.

I need some traction very badly! :help:

Well said! :beer:

I'm really glad to see the marauder performance scene continue to heat up. With the demise of the car I had feared a slow erosion of enthusiasm. I guess we don't need to worry about that!!

Good luck with your NOS venture. Keep us posted on the progress. Now get out there and get some timeslips!

MI2QWK4U
08-01-2005, 12:40 PM
Dave, I don't think he was kidding. You need to remember that Trilogy has been doing the Marauder kit for around two Years.

We just stated shipping 5 Months ago.

We will have some good time slips.

Talk is cheap! I will be posting timeslips soon.

Greg, Im just joshing, Hell, you know I welcome some good old fashioned compitition at the strip. As of late other people wont show up and play! You dont supercharge your ride to take it to a show and shine, hell no...you live to take it to the track, hang out with some great people, beat your ride, relax and have fun. If you cant make it to MVIII, I look forward to lining up with you some time and having some fun. Good luck...
Dave

maraudernkc
08-01-2005, 01:09 PM
Dave, I think we all are getting along just fine. There will be other events and I hope we can meet at one of them.

Greg, Im just joshing, Hell, you know I welcome some good old fashioned compitition at the strip. As of late other people wont show up and play! You dont supercharge your ride to take it to a show and shine, hell no...you live to take it to the track, hang out with some great people, beat your ride, relax and have fun. If you cant make it to MVIII, I look forward to lining up with you some time and having some fun. Good luck...
Dave

bigslim
08-01-2005, 09:31 PM
Mike, the drag radials will be first than the NOS.

I need some traction very badly! :help:
Velcro works very well..... :D

maraudernkc
08-02-2005, 04:38 AM
It sure is alot less money!

Velcro works very well..... :D

Bradley G
08-12-2005, 08:01 AM
Nice set up Greg!

The advantage I see with Jerrys' car is the Race gas and the tune.
Good luck on your goal!

maraudernkc
08-12-2005, 08:07 AM
I am just waiting for the heat to get out of Kansas City. It's been in the high 90's for awhile now.

It's to hot to do much of anything right now.

Nice set up Greg!

The advantage I see with Jerrys' car is the Race gas and the tune.
Good luck on your goal!

Bradley G
08-12-2005, 08:12 AM
Please don't send us any!:D
It has been an oven in Chicago since June!
We finally broke the 90*+ yesterday. :fire:

I am just waiting for the heat to get out of Kansas City. It's been in the high 90's for awhile now.

It's to hot to do much of anything right now.