PDA

View Full Version : Kit # 8

maraudernkc
07-29-2005, 07:43 AM
Thanks Tom for taking Lou in Florida for a ride in your car.

That was all it took was a ride in your monster car and he has now ordered kit # 8 with your upgrades.

MAfia
60LB Injectors
Dual Cobra pumps

This combo made 513RWHP om Tom's car at Diabl in Del Ray, FL

Tom's car has now been detuned to around 475RWHP!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

HwyCruiser
07-29-2005, 08:18 AM
Congrats Lou, you're going to love it. Welcome to the growing ProCharger family! :party:

MarauderMarc
07-29-2005, 09:13 AM
I rode in each car...a trilogy car and a procharger car and in MY OPINION the procharger was a better car. I did like the trilogy, but the procharger threw me into my seat and always wanted to go faster and faster. For less money, easier installation, AND un-installation for when you get work at the Dealer, procharger seems like the way to go for me.

Tallboy
07-29-2005, 09:56 AM
I rode in each car...a trilogy car and a procharger car and in MY OPINION the procharger was a better car. I did like the trilogy, but the procharger threw me into my seat and always wanted to go faster and faster. For less money, easier installation, AND un-installation for when you get work at the Dealer, procharger seems like the way to go for me.First off-let me congratulate Lou on his purchase! You are gonna love the way the Procharger makes your car perform! F.I.T. is fortunate to have two customers here who are willing to drop everything to take someone for a ride and answer any/all questions.:up:

Marc-without taking anything away from anyone, and without starting a war, keep this in mind: The Procharger car you rode in has many more mods than the Trilogy car you rode in. You are not basing your interpretations on a level playing field. Both Procharger cars here in Florida are heavily modified and have custom dyno tunes by one of the best in the business. The Trilogy car you rode in has only gears in addition to the stock Trilogy kit and tune. No converter, no built trans, no exhaust work.

If you want to make an apples-to-apples comparison, ask Cobra25 to take you for a ride. His car is equipped the same as the two Procharger cars here in Florida. I'm sure Zoltan will be more than happy to oblige...:burnout:

Smokie
07-29-2005, 10:16 AM
Thanks Tom for taking Lou in Florida for a ride in your car. T

That was all it took was a ride in your monster car and he has now ordered kit # 8 with your upgrades.

MAfia
60LB Injectors
Dual Cobra pumps

This combo made 513RWHP om Tom's car at Diabl in Del Ray, FL

Tom's car has now been detuned to around 475RWHP!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!Tom is a great guy, with a very special car. Congratulations to Lou and #8, at the present rate the Marauders in the state of Florida may be all be S/C in about a year or two...:beer:

That's right, Fla. is fast and cool.:cool:

shakes_26
07-29-2005, 10:33 AM
Oh boy Supercharger war XXXIX !!!

Just kidding Chuck, but you are absolutely correct.

MarauderMarc,

You cant compare the two cars you rode in. You really need to hop into Cobra25's car to compare fully modifeid to fully modified. Even timeslips wont tell the whole story, you'll need to back it up with SOTP meter.

I've been eyeballin' a power adder for a few weeks..months, and am really having a hard time choosing, because both Trilogy and Procharger are such quality kits. I wont speak to any other kits as these are the two I am looking at for my car and the ones I know something about.

Marc

First off-let me congratulate Lou on his purchase! You are gonna love the way the Procharger makes your car perform! F.I.T. is fortunate to have two customers here who are willing to drop everything to take someone for a ride and answer any/all questions.:up:

Marc-without taking anything away from anyone, and without starting a war, keep this in mind: The Procharger car you rode in has many more mods than the Trilogy car you rode in. You are not basing your interpretations on a level playing field. Both Procharger cars here in Florida are heavily modified and have custom dyno tunes by one of the best in the business. The Trilogy car you rode in has only gears in addition to the stock Trilogy kit and tune. No converter, no built trans, no exhaust work.

If you want to make an apples-to-apples comparison, ask Cobra25 to take you for a ride. His car is equipped the same as the two Procharger cars here in Florida. I'm sure Zoltan will be more than happy to oblige...:burnout:

maraudernkc
07-29-2005, 10:34 AM
Chuck, You are not starting any wars and you do have a valid point.

I would like to point out that are base kit makes over 450RWHP compared to the base Eaton kit which is aroud 390RWHP.

Our kit is enhanced by using gears and a Looser converter but I think it's safe to say that the Eaton kit is also enhanced by the same mods.

Do you agree or disagree?

First off-let me congratulate Lou on his purchase! You are gonna love the way the Procharger makes your car perform! F.I.T. is fortunate to have two customers here who are willing to drop everything to take someone for a ride and answer any/all questions.:up:

hitchhiker
07-29-2005, 10:44 AM

I would like to point out that are base kit makes over 450RWHP compared to the base Eaton kit which is aroud 390RWHP.

Our kit is enhanced by using gears and a Looser converter but I think it's safe to say that the Eaton kit is also enhanced by the same mods.

Is the Pro Charger Kit California CARB certified?

Do you have installation partners out here?

Does your kit contain all parts for the install?

What kind of intercooler do you use?

Thanks,

David

Tallboy
07-29-2005, 10:53 AM

I agree completely!:beer:

RoyLPita
07-29-2005, 03:31 PM
Did Lou sign up with us yet?

MikesMerc
07-30-2005, 05:28 AM

Also to note, peak HP numbers don't tell the whole story. In fact, they tell very very little of the story. Not only is peak torque production more important, but how much torque, are where in the rpm range it is produced, is much more important.

Anyone considering a power adder needs to see dyno sheets and timeslips to fully understand this. Poeple don't run around at WOT at 6000 rpm all the time. Power in the 2500 to 4500 rpm range tells the story! :)

MarauderMark
07-30-2005, 06:24 AM
Congrats Lou!! Looks like another Supercharged Marauder on the streets ..Soon there will be more S/ced than N/A.. :lol:

DEFYANT
07-30-2005, 06:37 AM
Congrats Lou!! Looks like another Supercharged Marauder on the streets ..Soon there will be more S/ced than N/A.. :lol:
Mark, you took the words right outta my mouth!

Congrats! Regardless of what kit you choose, your Marauder will never be the same. :banana2:

MarauderTJA
07-30-2005, 11:56 AM
I rode in each car...a trilogy car and a procharger car and in MY OPINION the procharger was a better car. I did like the trilogy, but the procharger threw me into my seat and always wanted to go faster and faster. For less money, easier installation, AND un-installation for when you get work at the Dealer, procharger seems like the way to go for me.
Marc, Chuck and the guys are right. Go for a ride in Cobra 25 car for a better comparision. Zolton has the same mods as Tim's car you rode in. My car is set up with a few different mods than Tim's also. Both cars rock.

TOM

MarauderMark
07-30-2005, 02:01 PM
Mark, you took the words right outta my mouth!

Congrats! Regardless of what kit you choose, your Marauder will never be the same. :banana2:

Of course thats cause GREAT minds think alike..:2thumbs: