PDA

View Full Version : Trilogy Kit 100 Sale

Donna
07-30-2005, 10:54 AM
NOTE: KIT 100 HAS NOW BEEN SOLD....see additional post

Hi Everyone,

Well the time has come. Trilogy Kit 100 is NOW available for sale :D . The first person who calls me today at Trilogy and provides me with their credit card number, will get kit 100, as long a the credit card payment is approved. I will be at the Trilogy office today until 3:30pm EST. After 3:30pm today, please call me Monday, August 1 at 8:00 am EST (do not call before 8:00 am on Monday). You must call and pay for the kit 100 with a credit card in order to get it today.

If kit 100 gets purchased today, I will let you know via this thread.

Good Luck.........:banana:

Donna

313-582-7993 ext 106

Rider90
07-30-2005, 11:04 AM
as long a the credit card payment is approved.
I knew there was a catch :D

Donna
07-30-2005, 11:07 AM
I knew there was a catch :DNot really.....I have had many people ask about kit 100 and that they would pay with a credit card asap to get it. :D We have sold a good number of our kits with a credit card and we normally do not assign a number a person for their kit until payment has been received.

Donna:)

Rider90
07-30-2005, 11:10 AM
Not really.....I have had many people ask about kit 100 and that they would pay with a credit card asap to get it. :D We have sold a good number of our kits with a credit card and we normally do not assign a number a person for their kit until payment has been received.

Donna:)
Donna, I guess I tried being humerous again. I was making a joke that I could give you a CC number, but it won't quite be approved. No offense meant, just a joke, Rider90 is all out of funny :alone:

Donna
07-30-2005, 11:22 AM
Donna, I guess I tried being humerous again. I was making a joke that I could give you a CC number, but it won't quite be approved. No offense meant, just a joke, Rider90 is all out of funny :alone:
Not a problem.......I fully understand :) . Smile buddy. Someone just called and did order the kit on a CC. Can I go home now and enjoy the beautiful day we having??????

Rider90
07-30-2005, 11:23 AM
Not a problem.......I fully understand :) . Smile buddy. Someone just called and did order the kit on a CC. Can I go home now and enjoy the beautiful day we having??????

You should be able to :hide:

Donna
07-30-2005, 11:28 AM
You should be able to :hide:
Won't be long....enjoy the beautiful weekend Rider90 :D . I just may have to go hit those little white balls on the big green turf of land somewhere today:P

Rider90
07-30-2005, 11:40 AM
Won't be long....enjoy the beautiful weekend Rider90 :D . I just may have to go hit those little white balls on the big green turf of land somewhere today:P
lol, you too, it's real nice over here :cool4: