PDA

View Full Version : Trilogy Kit 100 SOLD!!!!!! PARTY TIME

Donna
07-30-2005, 11:19 AM
TRILOGY KIT 100 HAS NOW BEEN SOLD :D

The winner of the kit will be posting later on and more details of kit 100 will be posted later on.

:banana: It's party time :beer:

Donna

Rider90
07-30-2005, 11:22 AM
It's party time

Excellent!
http://www.odeon.gr/MEDIA/MediaRepository/3400917/waynes_world.gif

Marauder386
07-30-2005, 12:34 PM
Fehhhh ... SHWING !

:coolman:

MaLo03
07-30-2005, 03:52 PM

The winner of the kit will be posting later on and more details of kit 100 will be posted later on.

Donna
YEAH BUDDY.............
I can't get this grin off my face.
Yes fellow members, I am the proud owner of kit Numero Cien (# 100)

Tallboy
07-30-2005, 03:59 PM
YEAH BUDDY.............
Yes fellow members, I am the proud owner of kit Numero Cien (# 100)YES!!!:party:

I was hoping it was gonna be one of the Florida guys, Congratulations, Eggie!!!:bows:

I guess that test-drive at the picnic really did the job, huh? :burnout:

Also-Congratulations to the fine folks at Trilogy Motorsports on a job incredibly well done! :up:

Rider90
07-30-2005, 04:04 PM
Congrats!!

MarauderMark
07-30-2005, 04:21 PM
I heard kit 100 was going to be special..I think it come with the dvd of herbie gets trilogized.. :lol:
Again congrats on being #100 :banana2: :party: :rock: :bounce: :cheer: :2thumbs: :cuke:

BillyGman
07-30-2005, 05:00 PM
There's something I don't understand here....I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, but how is it that we just read last week or the week before about kit #93 being sold to Brad, and that was the last kit # sale that I heard about, and now we hear about kit # 100 being sold. Do you mean to tell us that kits #94 through #99 have already been sold too? If so, then apparently you've sold 7 supercharger kits in the last week or two??? Please confirm this Donna.:confused:

MikesMerc
07-30-2005, 05:28 PM
I'm not Donna, Billy, but that is exactly what has happened. Jerry was just telling me about this yesterday. The kits are just selling like hot cakes right now!

Congrats MaLo03 on a VERY special kit. I know about the special details but mum is the word until you or Trilogy spill the beans.

Rock on Trilogy!

BillyGman
07-30-2005, 05:31 PM
I'm not Donna, Billy, but that is exactly what has happened. Jerry was just telling me about this yesterday. The kits are just selling like hot cakes right now!

!WOW!!! Thanks for the inside info Mike.:banana2:

wsmylie
07-30-2005, 05:36 PM
Congratulations on Trilogy kit# one-zero-zero my friend!!!! Enjoy. Bill.

Shaft333
07-30-2005, 05:39 PM
I'm in the wrong business. Aftermarket... that's where it's at! http://mercurymarauder.net/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gifhttp://mercurymarauder.net/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

There's something I don't understand here....I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, but how is it that we just read last week or the week before about kit #93 being sold to Brad, and that was the last kit # sale that I heard about, and now we hear about kit # 100 being sold. Do you mean to tell us that kits #94 through #99 have already been sold too? If so, then apparently you've sold 7 supercharger kits in the last week or two??? Please confirm this Donna.:confused:

DEFYANT
07-30-2005, 06:25 PM
WOW!!! Billy I was thinking the same thing! When I bought mine, I thought I was getting 65. After acouple of days, I was told I was receiving 67. Bizness is good for Trilogy!

Congrats!!

Donna, did you talk to daBoss about getting me more infor the Trilogy # List? We have alot of gaps to fill.

BillyGman
07-30-2005, 06:30 PM
Donna, did you talk to daBoss about getting me more infor the Trilogy # List? We have alot of gaps to fill.Yep, those are my thoughts too.

oldekid
07-30-2005, 06:44 PM
YEAH BUDDY.............
Yes fellow members, I am the proud owner of kit Numero Cien (# 100)Eggie, you dog! That heat shield you wore at the picnic must have been a good luck charm. Congratulations! I'm happy that it was one of our own.

And for anyone that doesn't know Eggie. . . . here is his pic. I'm sure the grin is much greater now.

marauderboi
07-30-2005, 06:57 PM
congratulations Eggie I've heard # 100 is going to be very special:D

oldekid
07-30-2005, 07:25 PM
congratulations Eggie I've heard # 100 is going to be very special:DYes, special it is. . . . . just look at this. It comes with a one of a kind T-shirt, and a special heat deflector which prevents the grin from allowing the head to explode.

MI2QWK4U
07-30-2005, 07:26 PM
congratulations Eggie I've heard # 100 is going to be very special:D

I have seen it for myself......

bigslim
07-30-2005, 09:26 PM
It is a special kit. It is nice our family continues to grow.

MENINBLK
07-30-2005, 09:29 PM

Donna

The WINNER ???
There was a contest ?

Tallboy
07-31-2005, 05:16 AM
The WINNER ???
There was a contest ?EVERYBODY who buys a Trilogy is a "WINNER"!!!:beer:

[Or maybe you just "feel" like a winner. I dunno...:dunno: ]

Bradley G
07-31-2005, 05:45 AM
Congrats Dude!

what's the deal? tell us what you got!
I predict some special engraving/ embossing to the spacer
What do you say Mr. centenial?
Going to make us wait and see? :o

AzMarauder
07-31-2005, 10:24 AM

Donna
I hope you have a lot of these "on the shelf" for MVIII! Ought to be some other folks around with money to spend at the Dream Cruise.:rolleyes:

MaLo03
07-31-2005, 10:24 AM
Thanks for all the reply........
I've been wanting The Trilogy Kit for some time now. It really didn't matter which # until everything started coming together.
sneaking money out of my saving without the misses noticing, then came the infamous test drive at our SSM picnic on the West Coast of FL. Then of course # 100 availability.
I'm happy with Kit purchase but feel special with the # 100 Kit.
The 100 represents to me what a fine product I have purchased. It tells me a story of 99 satisfied customers before me. Like someone else said, I'm a winner/purchaser of the Trilogy Kit,
# 100 just makes it all better.
Eggie

MaLo03
07-31-2005, 10:30 AM
Yes, special it is. . . . . just look at this. It comes with a one of a kind T-shirt, and a special heat deflector which prevents the grin from allowing the head to explode.
HAAAAAAAAAAAA
you need help John
Thanks for the nice pics

maraudernkc
07-31-2005, 04:59 PM
Congrats on your new Trilogy kit! You will love it. I think it will be safe to say the Florida guys will have more blown cars than any other group!

YEAH BUDDY.............
Yes fellow members, I am the proud owner of kit Numero Cien (# 100)

Donna
07-31-2005, 07:31 PM
Thanks for responding for me Mike (I took a break today from computers). :) Yes guys, since Bradley purchased and picked up his kit #93 well over a week ago, Trilogy sold that many kits to take us to kit 100 :D

We have some very special and fun things planned for kit 100 and the buyer.

LOL.....Mike, glad you are keeping the secret about kit 100. Dave, I would have liked to see you sneak it out of the building...NOT.

Congrats to Eggie again........:banana:

Donna

Congrats MaLo03 on a VERY special kit. I know about the special details but mum is the word until you or Trilogy spill the beans.

Rock on Trilogy!

Donna
07-31-2005, 07:38 PM
Hey Billy...
yes, that is what happened. We sold 94-99 in about 2 weeks. I was doing the Snoopy Happy Dance and the Bunny Wiggle.:bunny2:

martyo
07-31-2005, 07:40 PM
Hey Billy...
yes, that is what happened. We sold 94-99 in a little over a week. I was doing the Snoopy Happy Dance and the Bunny Wiggle.:bunny2:

Would ya stop dancing long enough to get me my jacket?

BTW: the Trilogy shirt is going to FFW in Bristol with me next weekend. I hope it helps.

Donna
07-31-2005, 07:43 PM
There was not a contest for kit 100. I guess I should have used a different word when I post that, but I was just overly thrilled that we sold kit 100. On the other hand, we've had something very special for kit 100 and that person sure would be a winner with this kit. :beer:

The WINNER ???
There was a contest ?

Donna
07-31-2005, 07:50 PM
Would ya stop dancing long enough to get me my jacket?

BTW: the Trilogy shirt is going to FFW in Bristol with me next weekend. I hope it helps.
NO NO NO...I will not quit dancing :banana2: :party: :bunny2: :P Good luck at Bristol.....will talk to you soon about the jacket.....:D

MaLo03
08-01-2005, 04:43 PM
Congrats Dude!

what's the deal? tell us what you got!
I predict some special engraving/ embossing to the spacer
What do you say Mr. centenial?
Going to make us wait and see? :oOK, here it is:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Jerry Barnes

Well I just got off the phone with Eggie and he seems very happy! I told him what Trilogy Kit #100 consisted of and he seemed to be very, very happy. So let me tell all of you what we have done.

First Trilogy kit with a polished supercharger housing.
Polished Inlet ducting with 100 engraved on it.
Polished Coil Covers with 100 engraved on them.
Stainless Steel braided lines.
Polished Blower Pulley.
The standard Trilogy Sport Shirt with Serial #100.
A Trilogy T-Shirt.
A Trilogy Jacket with #100 on it.

Thanks to everyone for participating in our little celebration and especially Eggie! It is always fun doing this kind of stuff with all of our customers. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

I want to sincerely thank all of our customers and our future customers for supporting us over the last couple of years. I can't tell everyone how proud we are to have so many great friends!! I am really looking forward to the #200, #300,........#1,000 celebrations!

Thanks to everyone again!

Jerry

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>