PDA

View Full Version : Get Together This Friday August 5th

Big Joe P
07-31-2005, 04:20 PM
It's time for my monthly smoker at EXIT this Friday from 6pm til 10pm. I'm inviting all MM.net members. We'll be grilling hot dogs in the lot next door, which my neighbor NORTOWN AUTO let's us use. This is a cigar related event, but everyone is welcome. I'll take care of the bar tab for you guys, and the food will be on the house too. It's at EXIT (http://www.exitchicago.com/) 1315 W. North Ave. Chicago, IL. 60622 It's 1 block East off I90 at North Ave. I hope to see you guys there.....

Jason, you can come and hang out in the lot, it's the closest you'll get til you're 21.....

Gary, if you can bring the mats, I'll have the T-Shirts....

We can park in the lot, or there is a ton of street parking on the North side of North Ave.

Smoker Flier Link (http://exitchicago.com/forum/index.php?topic=102.0)

Rider90
07-31-2005, 04:22 PM
It's time for my monthly smoker at EXIT this Friday from 6pm til 10pm. I'm inviting all MM.net members. We'll be grilling hot dogs in the lot next door, which my neighbor NORTOWN AUTO let's us use. This is a cigar related event, but everyone is welcome. I'll take care of the bar tab for you guys, and the food will be on the house too. It's at EXIT (http://www.exitchicago.com/) 1315 W. North Ave. Chicago, IL. 60622 It's 1 block East off I90 at North Ave. I hope to see you guys there.....

Jason, you can come and hang out in the lot, it's the closest you'll get til you're 21.....

Smoker Flier Link (http://exitchicago.com/forum/index.php?topic=102.0)

lol, I was thinking the exact same thing before I even read that sentence. I think this is doable, I might take a taxi though, whats the parking situation like?

Bradley G
07-31-2005, 08:26 PM
Thanks Big Joe P. , you are an excellent host!
I hope there is an opportunity to squeeze this in.:pimp:

svtguy
08-01-2005, 05:47 AM
Thanks Big Joe P. , you are an excellent host!
What he said. I'll see you there.
Anyone. If you are even remotely thinking of going. DO IT.:beer:
Exit :rock:

bigslim
08-01-2005, 08:25 AM
Big Joe P, I would like to thank you for extending an invite to come to your place as your guest. I wish I had seen it sooner because we really would have made it. Maybe next time. Or maybe, just maybe I will have to make a trip there one weekend. Have fun guys.

Rider90
08-02-2005, 08:38 AM
I'm In. Do you think there is a problem parking at the home depot? I'll give that a shot.

See ya'll Friday, I should be there by 8pm or so after work.

Shaft333
08-02-2005, 09:20 AM
"Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit smoking."

SergntMac
08-02-2005, 11:41 AM
Thank you, Joe, for the invite, but I won't be able to make it. Work again, and your start time is a bit late for me when I have to be in the office at 5 AM. Rain check?

Meanwhile, hope you can make the special activities on the following Tuesday, near our usual hang out. Here's a link for that, see you then?

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=19642

I'm In. Do you think there is a problem parking at the home depot? I'll give that a shot. No problem at all, Jason, your MM will be safe and sound in Lincoln's tow yard from 5 minutes after you walk away, until you go pick it up. Cash only, 135 bucks covers the tow and the first 24 hours parking.

Notice to all...Watch where you park after dark, most parking lots are coverd by one of the 13 (lucky, eh?) private tow companies operating in the city. It's a BIG business, and there's not too much you can do about getting hooked, but pay up. One of my functions in my work, is regulating private tow companies, and you should know they will follow my rules, or pay heavy fines. So, they have their ***** together, and if you get hooked, you're hooked. Be careful?

Big Joe P
08-02-2005, 06:34 PM
Jason, you can park in the lot next door, right next to the grill........

Rider90
08-02-2005, 06:39 PM
Jason, you can park in the lot next door, right next to the grill........
Sounds like a plan, Thanks

mad man
08-03-2005, 02:32 PM
weather permitting .I will ride the Hog . And bring pictures of the new toy .

Rider90
08-03-2005, 07:24 PM
weather permitting .I will ride the Hog . And bring pictures of the new toy .
I'd ride in too but my girlfriend wants to come along, so I'll drive.

Shaft333
08-04-2005, 05:33 AM
Yeah, me too.. :alone:
But I'm a permanent cager for the time being.

Rider90
08-04-2005, 01:54 PM
Wisconsin State Fair tomorrow, have a great time guys. Thank you for the hospitality, Joe.

Big Joe P
08-06-2005, 03:32 AM
well.... at least ONE guy showed up.............

svtguy
08-08-2005, 12:46 PM
well.... at least ONE guy showed up.............Guys are just silly for not coming out to hang at Big J's. You just can't beat Exit. A class act all the way around. Thanks for everything Joe. See you next time.

stevengerard
08-09-2005, 09:22 PM
well.... at least ONE guy showed up.............

Sorry Joe, I was and still am in Michigan.