PDA

View Full Version : #98

jdando
08-01-2005, 11:01 AM
Just thought I should make a "formal" announcement that Trilogy #98 kit will be arriving on my doorstep later this week.

I am really excited about this, I mean really excited, almost Bradley G. excited! I plan on tackling the install this weekend, completing on next Monday.

Thanks to Jerry, Donna and the rest of the team! I was able to drop in on the home office last Wednesday and see boxes and boxes of parts. Got a ride in Trilogy #1 :eek:.

Thanks to all my Trilogy brothers for answering my PMs about the kit and the self-install process.

Defyant, time to update the list!
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17286

jeremy

DEFYANT
08-01-2005, 11:09 AM
Update in progress! Congrats !

MikesMerc
08-01-2005, 11:12 AM
Congrats :beer:

Donna
08-01-2005, 11:40 AM
:congrats: Jeremy on your new power for your car . I think you and Bradley G are a tie with the big grins that both of you were wearing. It was a pleasure to meet and talk with you last Wednesday. Be safe and have fun

Donna

Just thought I should make a "formal" announcement that Trilogy #98 kit will be arriving on my doorstep later this week.

I am really excited about this, I mean really excited, almost Bradley G. excited! I plan on tackling the install this weekend, completing on next Monday.

Thanks to Jerry, Donna and the rest of the team! I was able to drop in on the home office last Wednesday and see boxes and boxes of parts. Got a ride in Trilogy #1 :eek:.

Thanks to all my Trilogy brothers for answering my PMs about the kit and the self-install process.

jeremy

Rider90
08-01-2005, 11:41 AM
BradleyG excited means calling friends and family, with near tears, telling them how happy you are after the install :D

RF Overlord
08-01-2005, 12:13 PM
Way to go, Jeremy! :up:

If you haven't told him already, I'll be seeing Ron soon (hopefully this week) to have my Wilwoods installed...I'll let him know.

maraudernkc
08-01-2005, 12:21 PM
Congrats on your new Trliogy kit. :)

wsmylie
08-01-2005, 03:39 PM
Congratulations Jeremy!

Tallboy
08-01-2005, 03:42 PM
Congratulations, Jeremy! You've got my number-call if I can help!!!:beer:

bigslim
08-01-2005, 09:23 PM

jeremy
Nobody can be "Bradley excited". I guess you have wetted yourself too. Congrats on the kit. If your timing had been a little better maybe you could have gotten number 100. Anyway, number 98 will run just like 100, very fast. Have fun.

Rider90
08-01-2005, 09:24 PM
Nobody can be "Bradley excited". I guess you have wetted yourself too.
lmao :laugh:

Bradley G
08-04-2005, 05:36 AM
I resemble that remark! :P

Donna
08-04-2005, 03:58 PM
I resemble that remark! :P
:D Why are they picking on you.....because you are soooo pickable......:lol: and take it well :D

Bradley G
08-06-2005, 09:08 PM
Ever since I missed, Jeremys' call, no battery left, I was so pissed, I lost my phone!:mad:

Donna
08-08-2005, 08:36 AM
:2thumbs: Way to go on the install Jeremy. Congrats on a great job:woohoo:

Now go have some fun :beer: