PDA

View Full Version : #90 Its alive !!!!!!!!!!!!

DEW34
08-01-2005, 06:09 PM
Number #90 sprung to life saturday afternoon after many delays none of which were due to to the install it self or the product , its t***** in the new building just begging to be driven with a little luck maybe tommorow i can take it out for a spin if not ill do a hole shot in the garage lol when mrs dew is not home :burnout: and then tell her i have no idea where those tire marks came from :dunno:
mike oh and congrats eggie or should i call you mr 100

Tallboy
08-01-2005, 06:14 PM
Number #90 sprung to life saturday afternoon after many delays none of which were due to to the install it self or the product , its t***** in the new building just begging to be driven with a little luck maybe tommorow i can take it out for a spin if not ill do a hole shot in the garage lol when mrs dew is not home :burnout: and then tell her i have no idea where those tire marks came from :dunno:
Congrats, Mike! Hopefully the new driveway will be done soon. Man, it must be killin' you!:D

DEW34
08-01-2005, 06:17 PM
Congrats, Mike! Hopefully the new driveway will be done soon. Man, it must be killin' you!:D
LOL chuck you have no idea i have not driven the car since july 5 :alone:
mike

SouLRioT
08-01-2005, 06:20 PM
Mike, glad to hear your up and running, now get that car out on the road.

carfixer
08-01-2005, 06:54 PM
Way to go Mike. It's a real cool feeling when you first fire it up and it purr's like a kitten..

Then you get the big kick in the pants because it's trapped in the garage :)

We're gonna have a real hard time convincing all the people at the Tower shops that these cars didn't come supercharged from the factory. We could possibly have a dozen Trilogy and 3 Procharger cars at the same gathering in South FL if we plan it right :cool: (sorry, just thinking out loud).

Congrats Mike, you deserve it!

Donna
08-01-2005, 07:20 PM
:congrats: Mike on the install and your new power. Believe me, Karen will know where those tire marks came from.....:P

Donna

bigslim
08-01-2005, 09:16 PM
Enjoy that new power. Welcome to the Trilogy family. :banana2:

RoyLPita
08-02-2005, 04:09 AM
Cool, Mike. Hope to see the beast at the next meet.

DEW34
08-02-2005, 07:44 AM
Way to go Mike. It's a real cool feeling when you first fire it up and it purr's like a kitten..

Then you get the big kick in the pants because it's trapped in the garage :)

We're gonna have a real hard time convincing all the people at the Tower shops that these cars didn't come supercharged from the factory. We could possibly have a dozen Trilogy and 3 Procharger cars at the same gathering in South FL if we plan it right :cool: (sorry, just thinking out loud).

Congrats Mike, you deserve it!
thanks Claude when is the next meet and as far as it being t***** i think i could take down the neighbors fence and drive through his back yard when hes not home and leave my calling card across his drive way :burnout: he complained cause i was welding a bracket for the lubber and was dark out he said i was lighting up the neighborhood hell i could not see nothing i had my helmelt on :argue:
mike