PDA

View Full Version : August Meeting

SC Cheesehead
08-04-2005, 02:03 PM
Hey Guys!

What's the deal on this month's meeting? Do we want to take a rain-check on the pool party at my place this month?

I'm still up to hosting it, but as posted earlier, won't be around until the weekend of the 27th.

SCCH

Agent M79
08-06-2005, 03:48 PM
Hey Guys!

What's the deal on this month's meeting? Do we want to take a rain-check on the pool party at my place this month?

I'm still up to hosting it, but as posted earlier, won't be around until the weekend of the 27th.

SCCH
I am not entirely sure how many people are available for a meet even on the regular day.

It looks like I am out of town all week next week but I am returning Friday afternoon. That 2nd Saturday is about the only weekend I am sure I am in town. The remainder of the month is up in the air.

Who is left that can make a regular meet-n-eat at Quaker Steak on the 2nd Saturday?

Marauderman
08-09-2005, 07:23 PM
I am not entirely sure how many people are available for a meet even on the regular day.

It looks like I am out of town all week next week but I am returning Friday afternoon. That 2nd Saturday is about the only weekend I am sure I am in town. The remainder of the month is up in the air.

Who is left that can make a regular meet-n-eat at Quaker Steak on the 2nd Saturday?
If....the weather holds out.....and if my MM can get off that rack it's been on for 4 months--...... I hope to be available for the 13th --will let all know------it should be running by then--again..

ps==I may need the 27th for a road trip for #7 to streatch her legs.....

Butch
08-10-2005, 11:34 AM
I won't be making it down there on the 13th, and I will be out of town the 27th.

I will be coming down there sometime real soon for some more tuning on my car, but I have to find the time to do it, and schedule the time with CP Racing to work on it.

Time is a killer for me this month!

Marauderman - Let Ralph know that I am still coming to see him sometime soon and that I will setup a time with him to do my tune as soon as I can find some available time.

Talk to you guys later!!!

Marauderman
08-10-2005, 04:12 PM
OK Butch--Ralph has been sick lately--flu stuff--let me know--phone me--I will let Ralph know--I will be there this Friday after work around 330 -4Pm to meet Ralph and discuss my MM....hope to have it for Sat--not sure yet--nor for the noon meet either-seem we all are having situations then--but I'm still hoping --may end up at the Steak house for Sat meet --kinda prefer that for different anyway--if we can get MM going-----se ya--

Agent M79
08-12-2005, 11:03 AM
Ok guys. As much as I thought that I could make it, I can't.

I think we are looking at a complete pass this month.

Too soon to talk about next month?

SC Cheesehead
08-13-2005, 06:26 AM
Ok guys. As much as I thought that I could make it, I can't.

I think we are looking at a complete pass this month.

Too soon to talk about next month?I'm still up for hosting the meeting at my place. If the weather stays warm we can still do the pool party thing. If there's no interest in that, we can make the drive up your way for the regular venue; whatever works for the group.:seesaw:

SCCH

Marauderman
08-13-2005, 05:03 PM
I'm still up for hosting the meeting at my place. If the weather stays warm we can still do the pool party thing. If there's no interest in that, we can make the drive up your way for the regular venue; whatever works for the group.:seesaw:

SCCH
I appreciate your wanting to still throw the pool party---I hope to have #7 up and running by then and she wants to run.....know what I mean---and the following weekend--holiday--I have to work 3- 12 hrs days --sat, sun and mon---so thats out---will let you know--we could stop and see woface and Kathy has her brother in Simpsonville near by----got to put break -in miles on # 7 --so even if gas is high--I gotta go running---yahoo....

Will let you know --Tom

frdwrnch
08-22-2005, 06:13 PM
Sorry Guys, I have to work. I look forward to showing my pics from MVIII.

Marauderman
08-23-2005, 04:27 AM
Sorry Guys, I have to work. I look forward to showing my pics from MVIII.
.......I.i hear you got a bunch of oil while there too.....

Proudcop
08-23-2005, 09:02 AM
Hey guys! Ive been in hiding too long! Its bad when I havent had a chance to even come on here! Haven't done anything new with the MM, just washing it constantly.

JCB:beer: