PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Richard :)

MERCMAN
08-06-2005, 04:24 PM
I went by an Autopro store today and LO and Behold!!! A DTR MM parked outside!! I waited till the owner came out and WHAMMO--- gave him a card and hopefully gained another member for the collective. He has had the car @ 1 month and has already dropped a Trilogy S/C in it.(I didn't ask what number,,,SORRY) He said he purchased it in Tx and drove it home to Indy. The S/C was installed locally. He is a "car guy" and previously had an Impala SS.

Richard, if you read this WELCOME to the board!!!! :up:

jasonblair
08-10-2005, 07:56 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome. The Trilogy is #95. Sorry, I am a little slow at this computer stuff, but my son Jason is helping me, and I look forward to getting more proficent at the computer. I'm sure I'll want to know a lot more about getting the most out of my Marauder, and I look forward to talking with you all.

Richard Blair

jasonblair
08-10-2005, 07:58 PM
Thanks for the welcome! The Trilogy is #95. Sorry, I am a little slow at this computer stuff. My son Jason is helping me, and hopefully I'll get batter at it as time goes on.

I'm sure I'll want to know a lot more about getting the most out of my Marauder, and I look forward to talking to you all.

Richard Blair