PDA

View Full Version : ALMS - 12hr of Sebring

MMM2003
03-14-2003, 07:23 AM
Anybody into racing:

- Saturday 9:30am CST on SpeedTV

12 hours of Sebring. That's a cool event to watch. Especially the Prototype cars. The other classes are good as well.

Racing from morning to darkness. Rain or shine. Full throttle !

Next best thing to F1 in my opinion.

Enjoy the show.

Long Live #3
03-17-2003, 10:45 AM
Go to Road America. That's even more exciting.
At that track there is no such thing as "advanced tickets." Just drive up to the ticket window, buy your tickets, and park right next to the track.

Go to http://www.roadamerica.com for more info.

MMM2003
03-17-2003, 10:59 AM
LL#3 -

Didn't make it there last year. Got my season ticket for RA for this year.
Went to see Champ cars there last several years. (Which just got cancelled - bummer!)
Usually go down to Canada corner.

Great track to see racing !!

Long Live #3
03-24-2003, 07:39 AM
I'm usually at turn 3. Come on over. We'll treat you well. Just look for an Astro with the numbers 48 and 24 on it. If you're going the weekend of American LeMans, let me know. (Not by e-mail, my network card is corrupted). BTW, there's always the semi-truck race and the Trans-Am race.

MMM2003
03-24-2003, 08:49 AM
ASTRO van ??? You gotta take your MM to the races!

I like to watch the Trans-Am race. They are always fun to watch.
Good passing and battle for positions.

I'll be there. Just look for my MM !

Long Live #3
03-24-2003, 08:59 AM
I don't have an MM. I have an Oldsmobile Cutless Supreme, but I don't plan on brining that with me. I'll ask my dad to bring the Thunderbird. 4.6L V8, K&N air system, Dynomax exhaust,3 1/2 inch pipes, and super performance chip. You're usually by Canada corner right? If so, look for a kid about 17 years old, wearing a jean jacket with a whole bunch of patches. The one you'll recognise is the big CART patch on the back of my jacket. The ALMS race, Road America 500, is Aug 21-24. We'll be driving up there late on the 22. I'll be at the track on the 23 and 24. Who do I ask for when I get there?