PDA

View Full Version : Ha Ha

torinodan
08-09-2005, 12:40 AM
We had us another small get together today in San Diego and let me tell you it was nothing but fun. Went down to get with NavChap to get a set of tires, which BTW work much better than the old ones did....wonder why.:rolleyes: Meet Jefferson Morris, talked cars down at Pearson Ford. Wait, it gets better, much better. I uploaded todays pics and you can see one reason why we had so much fun. Just think.....I was told not to touch or set in it.:bs: I couldn't just set there looking at it now could I? Maybe I should have wiped up all the finger prints and drool....opps!:P
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=2241

NAVCHAP
08-09-2005, 05:00 AM
Thanks for the great photos! Folks, this car is a work of art and the details are amazing. The upgrades to the control arms are impressive. The stripes are beautiful.

The sales people at the Pearson Speed Shop, where this car is located, are just as giddy about it as the rest of us. The head honcho saw the two MMs in his lot, since they were doing the tire swap. And he knew right away we'd appreciate the GT.

Neither TD nor I had a clue, Jeff kept it a surprise. He just said, "you guys want to go down there" when I asked why they weren't going to do the tire swap from my spare rims to TD's rear wheels and my spare fronts to TD's fronts at the main store.

So they told us they had a GT on the floor, and at first I thought he meant that they had a 2005 Mustang GT with some mods. Then there it was.

We walked around it, looked it over and the guys were impressed by our enthusiasm. They opened it up and showed us the front storage, the huge woofer upgrade, and the audio package, etc.

Best of all, no scratches, dings or nicks to the six wheels involved in the swap evolution.

It's always nice to work with people that appreciate cars. It's not a job, it's an adventure, as the old TV ads used to say. People in military towns can be really supportive, and we get some great opportunities. -kjs-

torinodan
08-09-2005, 12:43 PM
Keith, have a great trip out to Marauderville. If they keep me out here longer great, but if they don't keep in touch. I think messing with the GT was a perfect way to end my summer det. out here. Enjoy yourself.:burnout:

jefferson-mo
08-09-2005, 02:36 PM
Keith great to see you again and Dan great to meet you! Youse guys have fun and have a great trip.........................

Dan lemme know if you need anything else.............

Jefferson-Mo standing by............................ ......... :baby: