PDA

View Full Version : So Cal Marauders

JamesHecker
03-15-2003, 10:54 PM
I think it's about time we start organizing!

After seeing the NY group's pictures today, I'm hoping to see a group of Marauders like that in person.

One thing I would love to do is to get a group of Marauders out to the Open Track Racing Day at Willow Springs. It is an incredible amount of fun, and the next one is May 14. That gives everyone plenty of time to plan!

martyo
03-16-2003, 04:01 AM
James (and all others): the problem with the NY Meet was that we had such a good group of guys, I never got a chance to scope out everyone' cars up close and personal (other than to drool on Jeff's (Effster's) blue paint and tricked out tail lights. Next time I will have to remember to ignore everyone (no matter how nice they are) and pay attention to their cars.

Dave Compson
03-16-2003, 10:23 AM
I am in Las Vegas Nevada, but would be close enough to try to hang out with the so. cal guys. So, let me know, im interested.

jgc61sr2002
03-16-2003, 06:23 PM
Marty - We will have to spend more time with the Marauders and less time with the Hooters girls. P.S I also found one in my trunk. John:D

JerseyVics
03-16-2003, 06:51 PM
Reminder for the next meet you guys, be sure to actualy take out a Hooter girl or two out in the lot and take pix with the cars!!!

I put one on the site as a reminder... http://www.jerseyvics.com/pantherclub/index.html
hope to post some pix of this event there when I get my copy of the CD from gja...

--Russ ;)