PDA

View Full Version : Can we link classified ads in signatures?

Breadfan
08-18-2005, 07:49 AM
I noticed there's a fair amount of stuff for sale in the classifieds but very little getting sold. Much of it is good prices, good stuff, but I just don't think many people visit the classifieds.

(Yes I'm biased as I currently have an item up for sale...which I would rather have someone here get then unload on ebay.)

Just curious, can links to a classified ad on the forum be placed in one's signature? Or is that against the rules?

MM03MOK
08-18-2005, 07:57 AM
I noticed there's a fair amount of stuff for sale in the classifieds but very little getting sold. Much of it is good prices, good stuff, but I just don't think many people visit the classifieds.

(Yes I'm biased as I currently have an item up for sale...which I would rather have someone here get then unload on ebay.)

Just curious, can links to a classified ad on the forum be placed in one's signature? Or is that against the rules?I don't see why not. As long as you keep it current. Once you sell an item, mark it SOLD or delete it and update your sig. I'd rather see it done that way than a post pointing to the Classifieds, which kind of defeats the purpose of having a Classifieds. Good suggestion.

Breadfan
08-18-2005, 08:00 AM
Cool, and maybe that'll help get the classifieds more visibility. :) They can be a great tool for getting good Panther parts pretty cheap!

Thanks!

MM03MOK
08-18-2005, 08:04 AM
Cool, and maybe that'll help get the classifieds more visibility. :) They can be a great tool for getting good Panther parts pretty cheap!

Thanks!Make is stand out a bit more in your sig by using colors, fonts, sizes...

Rider90
08-18-2005, 08:39 AM
Make is stand out a bit more in your sig by using colors, fonts, sizes...
Like this...
I HAVE A MARAUDER BRA FOR SALE CLICK HERE AND YOU'RE A WINNER CLICK NOW OFFER WILL NOT LAST ONLY ONE LEFT ;)

Breadfan
08-18-2005, 08:48 AM
ROFL! Well, I think to attract potential buyers I need to just emphasize the correct words...

For sale: I have a "Marauder" car BRA for sale in the classifieds.

:lol: :rolleyes:

MM03MOK
08-18-2005, 08:48 AM
WISEGUY!!! Yep, the two of ya! LOL