PDA

View Full Version : All FORD Show - October 1, 2005

fastblackmerc
08-22-2005, 12:15 PM
This is the show that gdmjoe & I took 1st & 2nd place last year. Now that gdmjoe doesn't live in this area anymore I'd like some competition. If you let me know in advance I'll bring the canned goods to save you $5.00 off the entry fee.

Link to the website: http://www.hcmcstangs.com/

:banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2:

Marauderman
08-22-2005, 06:06 PM
This is the show that gdmjoe & I took 1st & 2nd place last year. Now that gdmjoe doesn't live in this area anymore I'd like some competition. If you let me know in advance I'll bring the canned goods to save you $5.00 off the entry fee.

Link to the website: http://www.hcmcstangs.com/

:banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2:
............and to think your signature blue data items started after a ride in
# 7...I feel so ...so.....apart of this whole mess................am hoping to do a few events this fall..hopefully this one too----but the Fla and Alt. ones are mostly 1-2 right now---......but you never know--...would love a drive there ,just don't know if I will have enough on my tires left by then---:lol:need another set even before I get her out of the shop--.....cause I know how I drive.......:lol:

frdwrnch
08-22-2005, 06:08 PM
The link to the flyer didn't work for me. Where is it to be held?

SC Cheesehead
08-23-2005, 01:02 PM
Hey,

Spreaking of car shows, got my SPRC newsletter today with the flyer for AutoFair on 9/17. Anybody planning to attend? (I'm interested)

SCCH

fastblackmerc
08-23-2005, 07:00 PM
The link to the flyer didn't work for me. Where is it to be held?
12th Annual All FORD Car Show, October 1, at Cary Town Center, Cary, N.C. Presented by Heart of Carolina Mustang Club. Approx. 187 miles from Charlotte (W.T. Harris Blvd.) I can send Mapquest directions. Entry fee is $15.00 - pre registration or $20.00 day of event. If you bring 4 cans of food (this event benefits the Food Bank of NC) you'll get $5.00 off the registration on the day of the event. If your interested and I can get a "car" count before I'll supply the canned food. You get a dash plaque, t-shirt, hat and a chance to win door prizes. There is a professional photographer there, trophies / plaques awarded to the winners. It's in a large mall parking lot so there is shopping for the ladies if they go.

Registration from 8:00AM to 11:00AM
Judging - 12:00 to 2:00PM
Awards - 3:00PM
50/50 drawing with proceeds going to Food Bank of N.C.
Dash plaques to the first 100 entries

try this link: http://www.hcmcstangs.com check upcoming events.

fastblackmerc
08-30-2005, 05:42 AM
Hey,

Spreaking of car shows, got my SPRC newsletter today with the flyer for AutoFair on 9/17. Anybody planning to attend? (I'm interested)

SCCH
I'd be interested in going to Autofair. Would be good exposure for the MM's.

fastblackmerc
09-05-2005, 11:37 AM
I'd be interested in going to Autofair. Would be good exposure for the MM's.
bump bump... anyone interested in the AutoFair in charlotte on the 17th?

Proudcop
09-06-2005, 09:08 AM
Would love to go but going with the girlfriend to Rhode Island for the weekend. Its been quiet out here!

JCB:beer:

SC Cheesehead
09-06-2005, 05:55 PM
:director: Yoohoo,

Marauderman, dok, Agent, frdwrnch, Butch, others, is anybody interested in attending Autofair?

My DTR's going in the shop that Friday to get the hood fixed, but we may cruise up there anyway in the truck just to hang out.

Let me know what the plan is for the September get-together.

SCCH.

fastblackmerc
09-26-2005, 06:48 AM
:director: Yoohoo,

Marauderman, dok, Agent, frdwrnch, Butch, others, is anybody interested in attending Autofair?

My DTR's going in the shop that Friday to get the hood fixed, but we may cruise up there anyway in the truck just to hang out.

Let me know what the plan is for the September get-together.

SCCH.
bump - bump - bump

How bout you Greensboro guys???

frdwrnch
09-29-2005, 01:03 PM
I'm sorry for not getting back w/you guys before Autofair. I was there but I was working my booth most of the ti me . I'll try to be more proactive in the Spring. A storm came through on Friday afternoon and it was very hot on Saturday!

fastblackmerc
10-20-2005, 03:31 PM
Took a 1st place in my class again! My "competition" was an '05 or '06 Focus..... Here are some pics. Yes, the LEO was impressed..... maybe he'll remember if he stops me????

fastblackmerc
10-20-2005, 03:33 PM
Took a 1st place in my class again! My "competition" was an '05 or '06 Focus..... Here are some pics. Yes, the LEO was impressed..... maybe he'll remember if he stops me????
More pics of the show

fastblackmerc
10-20-2005, 03:34 PM
More pics of the show
Still more pics

Agent M79
10-20-2005, 03:41 PM
Good job and congrats!