PDA

View Full Version : Hear Ye Hear Ye!!!!!

MERCMAN
08-22-2005, 12:25 PM
Ask and you MIGHT receive!!

This forum is for info and exchange of ideas ONLY. Any fights, flames or personal attacks will be dealt with in a SEVERE fashion!

martyo
08-22-2005, 12:34 PM
This forum is for info and exchange of ideas ONLY. Any fights, flames or personal attacks will be dealt with in a SEVERE fashion!

Oh yeah??? SCREW THAT! :D

rumble
08-22-2005, 12:35 PM
Ask and you MIGHT receive!!

What a novel idea! THANK YOU!

SergntMac
08-22-2005, 02:13 PM
Is this just a thread, or, is it a forum of it's own?

I seen nothing wrong with our present setup, where all mechanical aspects of the MM can be discussed in "The Garage."

MERCMAN
08-22-2005, 02:20 PM
if you look under forums it is under garage,(sub-forum) in a forum of its own. Now lets just give it some time and see how it goes. It might just work!!(if someone posts in it!!)

sailsmen
08-22-2005, 02:24 PM
I resent your attempts to encourage us to be civil!

Misery loves company and I for one want lots of it! That's misery, company or both!

Smokie
08-22-2005, 04:39 PM
Ask and you MIGHT receive!!!Thank You, you Da Man.:bows:

DEFYANT
08-22-2005, 08:52 PM
I like the idea of a sub-forum. It would make trolling through tthe site much more enjoyable.

As was said somewhere else... A sub forum in the garage would be helpfull.

to wit;
Drivetrain
Electrical
Body
Suspension
Wheels
Detailing
POWERADDERS

Could this happen?

Rider90
08-22-2005, 08:53 PM
I like the idea of a sub-forum. It would make trolling through tthe site much more enjoyable.

to wit;
Drivetrain
Electrical
Body
Suspension
Wheels
POWERADDERS

Could this happen?
DETAILING! I think you all think I'm crazy, I bring this up everywhere, I'm interested in people's opinions and secrets. There are some obsessed about keeping their car clean around here ya know :D

DEFYANT
08-22-2005, 09:02 PM

to wit;
Drivetrain
Electrical
Body
Suspension
Wheels
Detailing
POWERADDERS

Could this happen?Howz dat?

MM03MOK
08-22-2005, 09:04 PM
What would be even more helpful would be titles to threads that lend themselves to the subject. Personally, I think the Garage is just fine. Just use it wisely. More forums make more work for :bunny2:. :D Some folks only read by Forums and not New Posts too.

One more thing..... While we urge Members to use the Search function, that only works if the keywords are spelled properly in a post.... ;)

Carry on.....

to wit;
Drivetrain
Electrical
Body
Suspension
Wheels
POWERADDERS

Could this happen?

Rider90
08-22-2005, 09:06 PM
Howz dat?
Good, but "Power Adders" would need yet another sub forum titled "Sit In The Corner" :D

DEFYANT
08-22-2005, 09:09 PM
What would be even more helpful would be titles to threads that lend themselves to the subject. Personally, I think the Garage is just fine. Just use it wisely. More forums make more work for :bunny2:. :D Some folks only read by Forums and not New Posts too.

One more thing..... While we urge Members to use the Search function, that only works if the keywords are spelled properly in a post.... ;)

Carry on.....
She said "No" and "Get a dictionary".

:alone:

1madmarauder
04-03-2006, 08:15 PM
im kinda new at these cars and have lots to learn. whats the difference betweena 300a and a 300b? i have a very sloppy and sluggish transmission in my car, a 2003 mm. is this normal? i also have a convertor shutter in town and the trans seems to be in overdrive way before it should be. the dealer says there is nothing wrong, and they are getting on my nerves. i think there is a problem, what do you guys think?................thanks larry

Tallboy
04-03-2006, 08:21 PM
im kinda new at these cars and have lots to learn. whats the difference betweena 300a and a 300b? i have a very sloppy and sluggish transmission in my car, a 2003 mm. is this normal? i also have a convertor shutter in town and the trans seems to be in overdrive way before it should be. the dealer says there is nothing wrong, and they are getting on my nerves. i think there is a problem, what do you guys think?................thanks larry

You can find the differences between 300A and 300B here...http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2696&highlight=300a

As far as the trans goes, you're absolutey right. Poor shift quality and shifting to O/D way too quick are "normal" for our cars. A quick flash tune or PCM chip from your tuner of choice can make it seem like a whole different car!

Welcome aboard!!!:beer: