PDA

View Full Version : Procharger special and Information

maraudernkc
08-24-2005, 09:42 AM
Buy our standard kit with the addition of an Precision Industries 3000 Stall converter and 4:10 Ford/Motorsport gears. :burnout:

Special Price $5799.00 That's a package deal! :burnout:

To top of this already special deal we will have your rims widened at our cost which is $175.00 per wheel plus shipping. :burnout:

No vouchers can be used in conjuction with this promotion. Sorry!

Now let’s talk about the F.I.T./Procharger kit.

We use a Procharger PISC blower/Head unit. There are three important points about this Blower.

1. It is a self contained Blower (You do not have to tap your oil pan. I won’t go into all the advantages of this but there are many)

2. We use a billet impeller (Not cast aluminum)

3. Our blower makes more RWTQ than most other centrifugal blowers.

Let’s talk Intercoolers.

We have two mounting locations for the Intercooler on the Marauder.

1. Behind the Griile

2.Under the front air dam with scoop(stealth look) Not for driving in the snow.

We use the Procharger Intercooler which is made here in Kansas City at Procharger. All Procharger Intercoolers are aluminum and have aluminum end caps for quicker disapation of heat.

This is a two core Intercooler Air to Air and very effective for the RWHP range we are using it for.

On an Intercooler there is an inlet and outlet side. On all Procharger Intercoolers you will never see the inlet and outlet both at the top or bottom. One will be at the top and one will be at the bottom. When you stager the inlet and outlet on the Intercooler it forces the air to travel through the entire intercooler.

Don't let anyone fool you because we have 90 degree bends in our kit that it does not produce. We have made 513RWHP on a stock Marauder that had exhaust on 93 octane with 13PSI. Would not recomend that on astock motor for too long.

Let’s talk Brand name parts included in this kit.

Procharger

Diablo Custom Tuning

Motorcraft

Ford Motorsports/Racing

Gates

K&N

Precsion Industries

Let’s talk about what is included in this complete kit.

P1SC ProCharger Blower (Satin Finish)

2 Core Intercooler and 2 Core Intercooler Scoop

Diablo custom chip(Tuned by Scott Beer @ Diablo)

Autolite Plugs 22C

Owners Manual with color photos

Blower Pulley 6 Rib

Blower Main Bracket

All Tubing, Hoses, & Clamps (Tubing Powder Coated Silver)

ProFlo Surge Valve

ProCharger Blower Oil

255 lph Walboro In Tank Pump

Gas tank strap bolts(We include longer studs and you will be glad we did)

Intake Pump Connector - Plug And Play

Coolant Reservoir

90 mm MAF Lighting

Billet MAF Adaptor

2003 Cobra Injectors 39lb - Motorcraft (some call them 42lb Injectors)

External Air Intake Sensor

External Air Intake Connector

Gates Belt 6 Rib

K&N Filter

Modified Coolant Transfer Tube

Intake MAF Mounting Bracket

Rad Fan Mounting Brackets

Power Steering Bracket

3/4 Rubber Cap

5/8 Tee PCV

1" Splice Coolant Tank

3/8 Splice Power Steering

1" Heater Hose Rad to Coolant Tank

3/8 Heater Hose 3ft. Rad to Coolant Tank

Hose Thermostat to Block

5/8 x 9" Transfer Tube Hose

5/8 x 18" PCV Passenger Side

5/8 x 34" PCV Drivers Side

5/8 x 3" PCV Center Section

Wire Ties

All Necessary Bolts, Nuts, Washers, and Clips

Let’s talk core charges.

There are no core charges

Let’s talk price.

Our complete 2003/2004 Mercury Marauder F.I.T.T./Procharger kit is $4995.00
without the converter and gears.

Let’s talk Warranty.

One year Parts and Labor on Blower and Intercooler, 90 Days on all other parts

Let’s talk upgrading your kit.

Once you buy our kit you can upgrade your blower down the road to a D1SC for a little over $900.00.

Say you decide to upgrade your motor to a forged bottom end and want to pump up the HP. This kit is easy to upgrade.

This offer is good for as long as you own the Procharger Blower.

Let’s talk satisfied.

We have sold 6 kits since we started shipping March 1st. 4 of those kits are installed and all 4 customers are 100% satisfied.

I welcome you to call them. I call them all the time to make sure there satisfied.

2 of these customers drove other supercharged Marauders before they choose the F.I.T./Procharger Marauder kit.

Let's talk technical support:

I answer my phone 24/7. Ask any of our customers

Let's talk Drivability.

These F.I.T./Procharger cars drive awesome. You would never know you were driving a supercharged Marauder until you mash the pedal and the car takes off like an F-16.

Let's talk RWHP.

Below is Hwycruiser's marauder Dyno sheet with our stock kit running 9 PSI at 6200.The car does have Cobra manifolds and an X pipe for exhaust.

He just ran a 12.60@109MPH in Detroit on 9PSI. That was on a pretty warm Day and his first time out with his new drag radials.[ :bows:

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/vbgarage.php?do=getimage&id=476

SergntMac
08-24-2005, 10:10 AM
Great offer, excellent presentation. Niiiiiice.

maraudernkc
08-24-2005, 10:14 AM
Thank you Mr. Mac.

Great offer, excellent presentation. Niiiiiice.

Zack
08-24-2005, 10:15 AM
I see you offer longer gas tank studs in the kit. Good idea.
But you dont have to remove the tank to get the fuel pump out :rasta:

maraudernkc
08-24-2005, 10:19 AM
Zack, how right you are but alot of people still drop the tank.

juno
08-24-2005, 10:29 AM
Nice!!

Couple of Q's:

Have you had anyone do a kit with a different CAI set up?

How is the centrifugal with stock gears?

What's a SWAG on additional horse power with the 3 core IC? Is it worth it or will it be a little "safer" on a stock motor by allowing one to run less timing?

What tranny mods would you recommend in addition to the PI SC?

This ships with a DS sport chip. Can one upgrade that to the flash tuner?

Feel free to PM me if you prefer!

Thanks!!!

RoyLPita
08-24-2005, 10:35 AM
Nice offer there. Does it come with a matching boost guage?

maraudernkc
08-24-2005, 11:32 AM
RoyLpita, If you are ready to buy a kit this week and that's the deal breaker than I guess we will give you a boost gauge. :shake:

Nice offer there. Does it come with a matching boost guage?

maraudernkc
08-24-2005, 11:36 AM
Juno, it might be best if you just give me a call if you are interested in our kit and I can go over all the options that we have of just the base kit.

913/302-5780

Thanks, Greg

QUOTE=juno]Nice!!

Couple of Q's:

Have you had anyone do a kit with a different CAI set up?

How is the centrifugal with stock gears?

What's a SWAG on additional horse power with the 3 core IC? Is it worth it or will it be a little "safer" on a stock motor by allowing one to run less timing?

What tranny mods would you recommend in addition to the PI SC?

This ships with a DS sport chip. Can one upgrade that to the flash tuner?

Feel free to PM me if you prefer!

Thanks!!![/QUOTE]

Tallboy
08-24-2005, 11:47 AM

[B]Below is Hwycruiser's marauder Dyno sheet with our stock kit running 9 PSI at 6200.The car does have Cobra manifolds and an X pipe for exhaust.

He just ran a 12.60@109MPH in Detroit on 9PSI. That was on a pretty warm Day and his first time out with his new drag radials.[ :bows:

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/vbgarage.php?do=getimage&id=476

While you're rightfully touting Hywcruisers impressive numbers, you failed to mention his car also has 4:10 gears and a 3000 RPM stall converter.

O's Fan Rich
08-24-2005, 11:55 AM
While you're rightfully touting Hywcruisers impressive numbers, you failed to mention his car also has 4:10 gears and a 3000 RPM stall converter.

Yeah....
But he is offering those in the package deal!!!!! :banana2:

Cobra25
08-24-2005, 01:27 PM
Now that's a really good Deal !

RoyLPita
08-24-2005, 01:33 PM
RoyLpita, If you are ready to buy a kit this week and that's the deal breaker than I guess we will give you a boost gauge. :shake:

Thanx for the info, Greg.

maraudernkc
08-24-2005, 02:35 PM
Zach, I hope you are non smoking while installing diffrent fuel pumps. :lol:

maraudernkc
08-24-2005, 02:37 PM
Chuck, thanks for pointing that out for everyone. :)

That does not change the dyno numbers but it would affect track times just like drag radials will.

TooManyFords
08-24-2005, 03:04 PM
That's one hell of a deal, Greg!

I know I'm tickled pink with my kit, and others should be jumping all over this!

John (#3)

HwyCruiser
08-24-2005, 04:10 PM
Cool offering Greg. Just add drag radials and you're in the 12's all day long.

One thing I want to note, because I'm so partial to drivability, is that Diablo has the tuning nailed for the looser stall converter. Mine drives so close to stock around town that you'd have a hard time noticing it wasn't. Except for the whistle that is. :D

The dyno numbers are great, but the track results have come out even more impressive. Up and down the timeslip column the numbers prove the potency of the setup... and we're still waiting on a cool day!

Smokie
08-24-2005, 04:16 PM
The dyno numbers are great, but the track results have come out even more impressive. Up and down the timeslip column the numbers prove the potency of the setup... and we're still waiting on a cool day!I like dyno numbers because I'm a numbers guy, but the truth of the matter is dyno numbers are writing on a piece of paper, no more.

I am very, very impressed with what you did at the track, I'll say it again very impressed.:D

bigslim
08-24-2005, 08:36 PM
Cool offering Greg. Just add drag radials and you're in the 12's all day long.

One thing I want to note, because I'm so partial to drivability, is that Diablo has the tuning nailed for the looser stall converter. Mine drives so close to stock around town that you'd have a hard time noticing it wasn't. Except for the whistle that is. :D

The dyno numbers are great, but the track results have come out even more impressive. Up and down the timeslip column the numbers prove the potency of the setup... and we're still waiting on a cool day!
I will attest to that. I saw HwyCruiser's car run in the 12's all day long in a humid 85 degrees. It is a nice setup. :2thumbs:

maraudernkc
08-24-2005, 10:10 PM
bigslim, thanks for not taking blower sides. You are a heads up guy.

You are one of the good guys!

I will attest to that. I saw HwyCruiser's car run in the 12's all day long in a humid 85 degrees. It is a nice setup. :2thumbs:

martyo
08-25-2005, 04:48 AM
Wow, that is a really great deal.

If this doesn't get people off the fence, nothing will.

Blackened300a
08-26-2005, 04:17 PM
Tempted SO Tempted However, Most of the money I spent in my other Mods will be wasted with this purchase.

Is the Convertor Change Nessasary or will the stock one do?

maraudernkc
08-26-2005, 04:37 PM
I drove my car on the stock converter for quite awhile. The power is still awesome but you will gain loe end with the converter.

Tempted SO Tempted However, Most of the money I spent in my other Mods will be wasted with this purchase.

HwyCruiser
08-26-2005, 08:40 PM

03 Mercury Marauder 300a

4.10 Ford Motorsport Gears
PHP Intake Spacer
PHP Cold Air Induction
Steeda UnderDrive Pulleys
SCT Tune By Reinhart
Cherry Bomb Vortex Mufflers
180 Stat
Denso Iridium Plugs
Shift Kit
20% Tint
Red Calipers
Cross-Drilled and Slotted Rotors
God's Head Coil Cover Plate
S55 Style Painted Tail Lights

The mods that would have to go:

- PHP CAI, the FIT kit has it's own intake. Sell it in the classifieds.
- UDPs, you wouldn't want to underdrive the s/c pulley. Sell them.
- The 9100 tuner's VIN locked, don't know if you can get it unlocked to sell as a tuner. I would think it would still function as a ODBII code scanner though if you just got the Diablo chip.
- Denso's swap out with the recommends Autolite plugs. Probably not worth much.

You could probably keep the spacer, don't know if it would do much one way or the other. Everything else are keepers. FWIW, I had the 9100 tuner, denso plugs and UDPs also. Once you get blown you won't sweat the small stuff you had to take off. :D

Blackened300a
08-27-2005, 12:50 AM
The mods that would have to go:

- PHP CAI, the FIT kit has it's own intake. Sell it in the classifieds.
- UDPs, you wouldn't want to underdrive the s/c pulley. Sell them.
- The 9100 tuner's VIN locked, don't know if you can get it unlocked to sell as a tuner. I would think it would still function as a ODBII code scanner though if you just got the Diablo chip.
- Denso's swap out with the recommends Autolite plugs. Probably not worth much.

You could probably keep the spacer, don't know if it would do much one way or the other. Everything else are keepers. FWIW, I had the 9100 tuner, denso plugs and UDPs also. Once you get blown you won't sweat the small stuff you had to take off. :DMy SCT tuner is the first Xcal without the diagnostic reader. Pretty much a Big Ebay Sale of my Mods if I want to be Taking the Step into making my car a Warranty Voiding Machine

What to do What to do

snowbird
08-28-2005, 03:45 PM
Greg,

Congrats on that great deal/setup.

Pretty soon, with all those Nittos and Superchargers, we might have to split the fooling around days by states to avoid continental stretching !!!:D