PDA

View Full Version : Powerslot Cryogenic Rotors and HPS pads

LVMarauder
08-24-2005, 04:15 PM
Just had them put on a few days ago. I can feel a difference in stopping power and there is firmer pedal feel. I havent tested the fade yet because they are still new and breaking in. Thanks to Wes at Innovative Interceptors for fast shipping. :rasta:

BillyGman
08-25-2005, 11:08 PM
Has it made a difference that another Marauder owner would easily notice immediately if he was to drive your car and you didn't tell him about it before he drove it, or would someone have to drive your car for a coupe hours to notice it?

Motorhead350
08-25-2005, 11:23 PM
sounds good. I need an upgrade anyway because my rotors are still warped.

LVMarauder
08-26-2005, 10:50 AM
Has it made a difference that another Marauder owner would easily notice immediately if he was to drive your car and you didn't tell him about it before he drove it, or would someone have to drive your car for a coupe hours to notice it?

Ya billy its doesnt jump out at you but you can feel the difference. The pedal doesnt go down as far and is much stiffer earlier on. I think thats what they call modulation? correct if wrong. Overall im glad I got these and cant wait to do the rears and get some SS braklines all around.

BillyGman
08-26-2005, 11:02 AM
I drove John's car (aka "Jet") and he has the after market brake upgrade, with the 14" rotors up front, and as soon as I put my foot on the brake pedal, I could feel a major difference. Just like you've said, I noticed that it required less pedal travel to stop the car, as well as less pressure being applied to the pedal. I drive my car in the snow, and therefore I cannot use the 14" rotors in front since the 16" steel wheels won't fot over them. But I wouldn't have that problem if I made the choice that you have with your brakes, so maybe that would be the best of both worlds. I wonder if those brake pads you're using will cause the rotors to wear quicker. Perhaps that's something that only time will tell.