PDA

View Full Version : Fun at MVIII

FastMerc
08-27-2005, 07:25 AM
OK Ive been meaning to post about MVIII. I had a great time the Mich group did what I thought was a great job on MVIII. The BK worked out well,cruising the strip was awsome.Race day was fun wish it was cooler for everyone cause it sure was humid whew. Meeting Steve was great the man behind the Marauder, hearing the story of how the car came to be and its demise ouch. I met alot of great people from all over the country.I also had the pleasure of meeting Logan the man who gives us this site.I would also like to thank Jerry and all at Trillogy motorsports for the help they gave in bringing this event together. I had a great time thanks again:banana2:

spub
08-27-2005, 07:59 AM
Been meaning to post to say welcome back to all that went to Detroit, now I have a chance:D . WELCOME BACK ALL! Glad everyone made it back safely. Wish I could have joined you, but it wasn't in the cards this time:alone: . Sounds like a great time was had by all.

Kirt

OK Ive been meaning to post about MVIII. I had a great time the Mich group did what I thought was a great job on MVIII. The BK worked out well,cruising the strip was awsome.Race day was fun wish it was cooler for everyone cause it sure was humid whew. Meeting Steve was great the man behind the Marauder, hearing the story of how the car came to be and its demise ouch. I met alot of great people from all over the country.I also had the pleasure of meeting Logan the man who gives us this site.I would also like to thank Jerry and all at Trillogy motorsports for the help they gave in bringing this event together. I had a great time thanks again:banana2:

mpearce
08-27-2005, 01:00 PM
I've got tons of pics, and some good video. Just give me some time!

Would any of the "Cleveland" area group like to get together on Sunday?

Quaker Steak? Kirt, I have your Shotglasses.

-Mat

FastMerc
08-28-2005, 06:41 AM
Weather permitting Ill be there what time you want to go?

spub
08-28-2005, 07:32 AM
Damn,,, gotta wash the car now. Mat, if I can get it together today I'll try to go.

Kirt

I've got tons of pics, and some good video. Just give me some time!

Would any of the "Cleveland" area group like to get together on Sunday?

Quaker Steak? Kirt, I have your Shotglasses.

-Mat

mpearce
08-28-2005, 07:46 AM
Guys...

If the weather holds...which it looks like it should...I'd love to meet you all out there. I have some things to do this afternoon, but I should be able to make it. I'll let you know if plans fall through though.

-Mat