PDA

View Full Version : Barry is a wealth of knowledge!

Bradley G
08-27-2005, 03:46 PM
Thanks to Barry (Cruzetaker) for showing me how to remove the diffuser in the fog lamps for a brighter appearance.

With his tips and the lift (it was already in the air)it took a whole 5-10 minutes! :beer:
Free dogs and burgers on me tomorrow!

torinodan
08-27-2005, 03:51 PM
Thanks to Barry (Cruzetaker) for showing me how to remove the diffuser in the fog lamps for a brighter appearance.

With his tips and the lift (it was already in the air)it took a whole 5-10 minutes! :beer:
Free dogs and burgers on me tomorrow!Now your going to post some instructions....right?

Logan
08-27-2005, 04:04 PM

Free dogs and burgers on me tomorrow!You mean this guy??!?! Just watch out when he starts dancing nakie around the garbage cans... I've seen it, it's down right nasty. :D

Out of respect and at his request, I've blacked out his man-boobies... :bandit:

torinodan
08-27-2005, 04:08 PM
You mean this guy??!?! Just watch out when he starts dancing nakie around the garbage cans... I've seen it, it's down right nasty. :D

Out of respect and at his request, I've blacked out his boobies... :bandit:
MY EYES, MY EYES!!!! Make the bad man stop!:eek:

DEFYANT
08-27-2005, 04:12 PM
:rofl: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :lol:

A picture is worth a thousand words! Thanks for blocking out the Man-boobies.

Petrograde
08-27-2005, 04:15 PM
Those that dance are called crazy by those that don't hear the music.

Petrograde
08-27-2005, 04:16 PM
:rofl: Barry at his finest! :P

Were you guys drinking Soju? That would explain it!

Logan
08-27-2005, 04:45 PM
Actually, I was just walkin down the hall at the hotel to the elevator at 1am or so, and there's barry outside takin advantage of the wireless... My Sony T1, with it's 1.7 second time to fire from a complete power off makes me a dangerous foe... He tried runnin', but obviously, to no avail.

I did promise him I wouldn't put it on the front page of the site...hence, I've been waiting to hijack a thread like this...

CRUZTAKER
08-27-2005, 05:35 PM
:hide:

I was hoping the airport x-ray fouled your camera....apparently not.

And yes..I was running. :P

martyo
08-27-2005, 08:21 PM
That other image was tooooo small! :D

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=74 59

torinodan
08-27-2005, 08:34 PM
That other image was tooooo small! :D

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=74 59Thanks Marty. Now I'm blind for sure.:banned: J/K.:D

DEFYANT
08-27-2005, 08:38 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y193/Defyant/Cruz.png

I couldnt help it :o

Bradley G
08-27-2005, 08:53 PM
I was with Logan, on the way in for the night.

Funny !, Barry did not seem to be bothered much, by us being there, until we returned a few seconds later, with the camera.
It was like we were armed with cold water or something.:lol:
When I mentioned the incident to Barry the next day , He seemed pretty confident that he beat the camera.

Bradley G
08-29-2005, 07:25 AM
Just a comment since the first time I drove it at night using the fog lamps.

The light is much brighter and the beam is wider, thier are a couple Hot spots where the illumination is brighter than the rest of the beam.
This occurs on the sides.
I wish I had my **** together to post pics and instructions.
Barry(cruzetaker) said he posted this over two years ago.