PDA

View Full Version : Grand Re-Opening huge sucess!

Bradley G
08-28-2005, 07:16 PM
Big Thanks to My Windy city Brotheren who made it out today!
Big Joe P. Sargent Mac, StevenGarard and Barry(Cruzetaker)
I really appreciate your support!
I also got to punish Big Joe's awsome Kenny Brown Car, around a bit.(thanks for the "Exit" shirt!)
Four low twelve second Marauders & owner, and my slow azz Trilogy car:jk: in one spot!
We had something for everone! '40s custom coupe tubbed and stacked! '70 Chevelle big block, '66 Charger hemi, 60's Dodge 400, lots of cool rides!
We ran the dyno all day :burn:
Met tons of cool people!
One gentleman in particular has a Ford GT on order from Ford Mo Co, he mentioned he was driving by, (almost didn't stop)"Saw all the chrome" he asked me If we would dyno his Ford GT Supercar!
It is due in two weeks!

If I get any advance notice, and it's ok with the Owner, anybody want to see the "Supercar" st***** down to the Grand Daddy of Dyno's?:drool:

svtguy
08-29-2005, 05:46 AM
Ooh me. Pick me, pick me. Sounds like you guys had fun. Wish I would have stopped by on my way out to Union Il..

Bradley G
08-29-2005, 07:04 AM
I have missed you, at least a couple of occasions.

I heard you came to NMRA Rt.66 on Saturday weeks back.
That was the only day I did not make it.
Well if the Cool Dude with the Supercar says it's ok I will post the details!
Stay tuned I am guessing, late September.

ADE 1000
08-29-2005, 07:34 PM
If I get any advance notice, and it's ok with the Owner, anybody want to see the "Supercar" st***** down to the Grand Daddy of Dyno's?:drool:

Bradley,

It was nice talking to you last week and sorry for not being able to make the grand opening.

If you get a Ford GT anywhere near your dyno, keep me posted. I'll do everything in my power to be there.

I've been dying to get close to one of those. :bows:

Bradley G
08-29-2005, 08:23 PM
Ditto Pal!
If it's good by the Owner of the Supercar, It's good by me!
I am gonna have to get the local press involved too!
I hope the guy, takes us up on the whole deal!

Bradley,

It was nice talking to you last week and sorry for not being able to make the grand opening.

If you get a Ford GT anywhere near your dyno, keep me posted. I'll do everything in my power to be there.

I've been dying to get close to one of those. :bows: